Related:
Create New Tag

7/26/2018 7:53 AM

Mine,

Doug Stanhope
Patrice O’Neal R.I.P.
Greg Geraldo R.I.P.
Bill Burr at times.
Norton and Attell (but not in one hour specials...in studio)

|

In my 60’s and still loving dirt scoots up here in the frozen north.

2021 Husky 501s

7/26/2018 8:23 AM

Dave Chappelle in the day was great stuff

Hate to admit it but I went thru a "phase" where I thought Dane Cook was decent as well

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

7/26/2018 8:31 AM

Sebastian Maniscalco
Russell Peters

|

7/26/2018 8:38 AM

There is so many good comics blowing up right now . Tom segura is killing it lately . I typically watch 2-3 stand up shows a week from Netflix or Amazon prime. Ari Shafir has that show on Amazon prime that features different comedians doing 15 minutes sets that is really good.

|

7/26/2018 9:00 AM

Jon Steinberg & Derek Seguin always crack me up.

|

HAF

7/26/2018 9:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2018 8:46 AM

steve martin
George carlin
Bill Kirchenbauer
unknown comic
steven wright
all I can think of right now

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

7/26/2018 10:14 AM

ns503 wrote:

Jon Steinberg & Derek Seguin always crack me up.

Not much into comedy but saw Derek Seguin perform on Wendy Cummings Bleep Show on HBO and he had me laughing pretty good.

Not sure if you saw it. Goes on to talk about how they teach a different blowjob technique down in Newfoundland vs. Montreal lol. Haven't seen anything else from him but he was pretty funny.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/26/2018 10:23 AM

Tom Segura.
Been going to the comedy store on Wednesday nights every once in a while. Seen pretty much all the top la comics, favorites Neal brennan, Theo von, Sebastian is hilarious

|

7/26/2018 10:23 AM

Oh and Brody Stephens is well, out of his mind and hilarious

|

7/26/2018 12:59 PM

Robin Williams
Eddie Murphy

|

7/26/2018 1:07 PM

Any of you guys follow kyle Dunnigan on Instagram ? Super goofy .

|

7/26/2018 1:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2018 1:39 PM

i started following a few comedians on IG lately and within a few days deleted them, i'm so fuckin' sick and tired of never being able to get away from someones political views and all the bullshit that goes with it.

on that note, really really liked Dave Chapell back in the day

|

7/26/2018 1:57 PM

zach galifianakis before he got bigger in acting. Not sure if even still does it. Older Bill Burr. Older Kevin Hart and Dave Chappelle

|

7/26/2018 4:15 PM

rongi#401 wrote:

Tom Segura.
Been going to the comedy store on Wednesday nights every once in a while. Seen pretty much all the top la comics, ...more

Did you see Neal Brennen's Netflix special 3 Mics? One of the most original specials I've ever seen.

Tom Segura is probably my favorite right now, along with Bert Kreischer.

|

7/26/2018 5:37 PM

Andrew Dice Clay. His old shit is classic. Saw one of his recent stand ups and it was no where near as good as 90's Dice.

|

7/26/2018 6:18 PM

Kyle Dunnigan, kyledunnigan1 , has some hilarious stuff on Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/p/BkLe50wjXRX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=14wrqije7o5f8

|

7/26/2018 6:48 PM

Billy Connelly, Jonathon Winters, Robin Williams, Tracy Ullman, Spike Milligan, Lenny Henry, Don Rickles, Rodney Dangerfield, Chris Rock, Jim Gaffigan...too many to list.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

7/26/2018 7:05 PM

peelout wrote:

i started following a few comedians on IG lately and within a few days deleted them, i'm so fuckin' sick and tired of never ...more

Did you see Chapells latest Netflix show ? It's broken up between 2 different shows , it's really good.

|

7/26/2018 7:53 PM

plowboy wrote:

Billy Connelly, Jonathon Winters, Robin Williams, Tracy Ullman, Spike Milligan, Lenny Henry, Don Rickles, Rodney Dangerfield, ...more

Rodney dangerfield

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

7/26/2018 8:30 PM

Jerry Seinfeld
Adam Carolla
Jay Leno
Bill Burr

|

7/26/2018 8:30 PM

I saw Joey Diaz a while back and was probably one of the funniest comedy shows I've gone to in a long time.

|

7/26/2018 9:01 PM

Rodney Dangerfield
George Wallace
John Pinette

|

Ed Johnson

7/26/2018 9:48 PM

You guys named all I can think of. Now for one that I have the horns for....Natasha Leggaro Photo

|

7/27/2018 3:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2018 4:05 AM

For Starters I can't believe Louis CK hasn't been on anyone's list.

*In no particular order*
Louis CK
Dave Chappelle
Rodney Carrington
Ron White
Mitch Fatel
Mitch Hedberg
Tom Segura
Daniel Tosh
Aries Spears
Eddie Murphy
Kevin Hart
"Fluffy"
John Caparulo

I know I'm forgetting a few, so many greats!

|

7/27/2018 4:07 AM

rongi#401 wrote:

Tom Segura.
Been going to the comedy store on Wednesday nights every once in a while. Seen pretty much all the top la comics, ...more

Sully wrote:

Did you see Neal Brennen's Netflix special 3 Mics? One of the most original specials I've ever seen.

Tom Segura is probably ...more

Have not but I will

|

7/27/2018 4:32 AM

HD1200 wrote:

*In no particular order*
Louis CK
Dave Chappelle
Rodney ...more

Not a bad list love rob white John caps n fluffy and Rodney....
Might be alone here but and in no particular order
Ralphie May R.I.P
Bill Engval
Jeff Dunham
Jim Jefferies funniest fuckin Aussie ever
Jeff Foxworthy
Rusel Peters
Some of Larry the cable guy
Richard Pryor
I know I’m forgetting some

|

7/27/2018 5:05 AM

HD1200 wrote:

*In no particular order*
Louis CK
Dave Chappelle
Rodney ...more

Deja New wrote:

Not a bad list love rob white John caps n fluffy and Rodney....
Might be alone here but and in no particular order
Ralphie ...more

And yes to all those, especially Ralphie! I actually feel bad trying to compile a list and leaving names of the list that are more than worthy. I'll add Jeff Foxworthy to the list. I got to meet him in 2009 or 2010 at Southern Shooters in Lagrange, Ga. Super nice dude, very approachable, he's a cool bean. He has hunting land in Harris County and pretty much any team Realtree guys had all their archery needs taken care of there, which was really by T-bone.

|

7/27/2018 5:23 AM

peelout wrote:

i started following a few comedians on IG lately and within a few days deleted them, i'm so fuckin' sick and tired of never ...more

I saw Dave in Atlanta a couple of years ago. He did a really good show, but the last 20 or 30 minutes felt like he finished his bit early and had time to kill, so he was just kind of rambling. He was still funny, though. He could read the phone book and make you laugh.

|

7/27/2018 7:48 AM

Mitch Hedberg (rip)
Tom Segura
Levelle Crawford

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

7/27/2018 8:13 AM

Burt Kreischer. Dude owns!

|

Braaapin' aint easy.