Famous Rapper/Wheelie Boy Breaks Parole

Related:
Create New Tag

12/15/2017 4:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/15/2017 4:10 PM

Famous Rapper & Wheelie Boy Breaks Parole gets up to 4 more years in the slammer for popping a wheelie.

I don't feel too sorry for him. I notice cable news is making a big deal about this today. If this has already been brought up and talked about here, sorry I did not see it.
|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

12/15/2017 4:54 PM

Is this the clown that Monster energy sponsored?

|

12/15/2017 5:07 PM

/\ I don't know about that. But I don't follow rappers normally or drink Monster Energy for that matter. /\

|

12/15/2017 5:10 PM

Hut wrote:

Is this the clown that Monster energy sponsored?

Just clicked on the article and yes, that's one of the guys Monster Energy sponsors. I'm not into rap or R&B but Meek Mill is a popular guy from what I've seen.

Couldn't care less about any of them.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

12/15/2017 5:30 PM

I was just curious, I wouldn't give a penny for any of it either.

|

12/15/2017 5:46 PM

Well maybe if a famous "Rap Artist" gets 4 years for doing Wheelie Boy stuff maybe that will help quell that activity in the hood.

By the way "Rap Artist" was on George Carlin's list of oxymorons, or maybe that was "Rap Music".

|

12/15/2017 5:49 PM

^^^ Won't change a thing. His following will protest that he didn't do anything wrong which will create an even bigger shit show.

|

12/15/2017 7:57 PM

Meek mill was buddies with that little thief " Lil' Chino ". Fuck all of them.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

12/15/2017 8:16 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Meek mill was buddies with that little thief " Lil' Chino ". Fuck all of them.

That's it. Lil' Chino. That's who I was thinking of. He's the one sponsored by Monster, Ethika, etc.

Got them mixed up. I don't follow the wheelie boys or rap. Either way they're both dirt bags.

|

12/16/2017 8:56 AM

Crapernick is calling this systemic oppression. If anything they were too lenient with this dudes probation violations. What a fucking tool shed.

|

12/17/2017 10:05 AM

Tell crappernick to tell them to let them use his practice field or his driveway. How’s that for oppression.

|

GP740
Since 1987