FREE TXDirt!!

newmann
Edited Date/Time 6/21/2021 7:08pm
Surely he isn't still on lock down is he? No telling how many good home cooked meals we are missing out on...
|

The Shop

Jerkolantern
5/3/2019 2:34pm
Free Lenny! [img]https://biglenny.gets-it.net/i/freelenny.gif[/img]
Free Lenny!
Bitchin. I remember this from years ago.
BMSOBx2
5/3/2019 3:23pm
Free Lenny! [img]https://biglenny.gets-it.net/i/freelenny.gif[/img]
Free Lenny!
Bitchin. I remember this from years ago.
Solid Moto Drive gold.
newmann
5/3/2019 3:34pm
TXDirt never would have gotten a time-out at motodrive
jeffro503
5/3/2019 6:47pm
What did he do? Say something that rhymes with tamalia?
X2.....what happened? TX is a good dude. I've missed quite a bit over the past few weeks , so I'm out of the loop.
akillerwombat
5/3/2019 7:13pm
jeffro503 wrote:
X2.....what happened? TX is a good dude. I've missed quite a bit over the past few weeks , so I'm out of the loop.
Not certain but I'm sure it had something to do with the novel that Jabroni and TX were taking turns writing on how best to insult each other.

Then Guy rolled in and Hemmingway'd both of them.
jgmxdad251
5/3/2019 8:20pm
I thought Jabroni was cool when he was in the MotoGP thread but, then 4-5 months ago he went on a police rant and then wrote that Dovizioso would never be the face of MotoGP because he wasn’t good looking enough.WTF? That’s when I knew he was different. I thought his insults were a little aggressive towards TXDirt also.
jeffro503
5/3/2019 9:53pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Not certain but I'm sure it had something to do with the novel that Jabroni and TX were taking turns writing on how best to insult...
Not certain but I'm sure it had something to do with the novel that Jabroni and TX were taking turns writing on how best to insult each other.

I see. I gotta say I dig TX a bunch , and seems like a cool dude. Jabroni I don't have any issue's with , but man does he come up with some off the wall weird conspiracy shit sometimes. I think he means well , but just says some weird shit. Hopefully they both get to come back.
ns503
5/4/2019 8:09am
jeffro503 wrote:
Not certain but I'm sure it had something to do with the novel that Jabroni and TX were taking turns writing on how best to insult...

jeffro503 wrote:
I see. I gotta say I dig TX a bunch , and seems like a cool dude. Jabroni I don't have any issue's with , but...
I see. I gotta say I dig TX a bunch , and seems like a cool dude. Jabroni I don't have any issue's with , but man does he come up with some off the wall weird conspiracy shit sometimes. I think he means well , but just says some weird shit. Hopefully they both get to come back.
It's not weird. He's just on a higher plane of thought than the rest of us.

Whistling
huck
5/4/2019 11:28am
Why are there no LOL emojis on this site yet. It IS the 21st century!
?
huck
5/4/2019 11:29am
Free Ringer!
JAFO92 wrote:
Holla !! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/03/344092/s1200_TheView.jpg[/img]
Holla !!

Damn, I’m a good looking fella. #noghey
akillerwombat
5/4/2019 3:39pm Edited Date/Time 5/4/2019 3:41pm
Facts regardless I'm pretty sure GuyB is sick of seeing it on literally everything despite the clear rule of "no politics", ya know? For the most part he lets the small stuff slide but certain people just push the line further and further until he's left with no other choice but to click them to put out the fire(s).

I know I would be super fucking over it... clicking the same people over and over because a group of adults keep doing the same dumb shit.
JAFO92
5/4/2019 4:05pm
Facts regardless I'm pretty sure GuyB is sick of seeing it on literally everything despite the clear rule of "no politics", ya know? For the most...
Facts regardless I'm pretty sure GuyB is sick of seeing it on literally everything despite the clear rule of "no politics", ya know? For the most part he lets the small stuff slide but certain people just push the line further and further until he's left with no other choice but to click them to put out the fire(s).

I know I would be super fucking over it... clicking the same people over and over because a group of adults keep doing the same dumb shit.
Oh for fucks sake wombat, put in a fresh tampon and take a damn Vidol already. We are just joking around here and you are all triggered and wound up like baling string around a shredder blade. Take a nice cleansing breath, chant your fav mantra and relax. The Kentucky Derby is about run and tonight is the Vegas race. The glass is half full bro !!

akillerwombat
5/4/2019 4:28pm
JAFO92 wrote:
Oh for fucks sake wombat, put in a fresh tampon and take a damn Vidol already. We are just joking around here and you are all...
Oh for fucks sake wombat, put in a fresh tampon and take a damn Vidol already. We are just joking around here and you are all triggered and wound up like baling string around a shredder blade. Take a nice cleansing breath, chant your fav mantra and relax. The Kentucky Derby is about run and tonight is the Vegas race. The glass is half full bro !!

Vidol's the shit. I crush up two to put in my dirty chai every morning to help with the phantom wood... doctor says it's because I have too much testosterone, go figure.

Fuck the glass being 'half full' – fucker is at the brim right now. Spent all morning helping foster kids work on their resumes / doing mock interviews, just sent out some hefty invoices, about to watch some Vegas racing on a killer looking track, then spending the rest of the night working on the wedding playlist before we head out to Thailand for two weeks to get married.

Didn't meant to get your panties in a bunch dude, but in a thread that evolved into "why do conservatives get clicked more often", I posed an inside "outsiders" (a 'liberal' that also exists in non-moto) idea as to why... of which has been reaffirmed a few times now; blaming GuyB and liberals instead of reflecting on 'what am I DOING that results in ME getting clicked' and an inability to post without wedging political jabs into.

I know you said you all aren't a learned people (your words, not time) but it can't be that big of a shocker as to why you get clicked more often than the 3 non-right people around these parts, right?
BMSOBx2
5/4/2019 4:28pm
Facts regardless I'm pretty sure GuyB is sick of seeing it on literally everything despite the clear rule of "no politics", ya know? For the most...

JAFO92 wrote:
Oh for fucks sake wombat, put in a fresh tampon and take a damn Vidol already. We are just joking around here and you are all...

You just answered it too.
akillerwombat
5/4/2019 4:49pm Edited Date/Time 5/4/2019 4:50pm
THAT WAS A FAKE SITE?!?! FFFUUuuuuck.

Nah, long story short the family foundation my girl works for has an amazing house in Thailand (sleeps 30) that he offered to us for free.

Pretty excited to have the opportunity to share this experience with our closest friends and family. Hell, aside from me no one in my family has ever been outside of the country so it’s going to be a killer two week long party.
jeffro503
5/4/2019 6:12pm
THAT WAS A FAKE SITE?!?! FFFUUuuuuck. Nah, long story short the family foundation my girl works for has an amazing house in Thailand (sleeps 30) that...
THAT WAS A FAKE SITE?!?! FFFUUuuuuck.

Nah, long story short the family foundation my girl works for has an amazing house in Thailand (sleeps 30) that he offered to us for free.

Pretty excited to have the opportunity to share this experience with our closest friends and family. Hell, aside from me no one in my family has ever been outside of the country so it’s going to be a killer two week long party.
Dude! Congrats on the marriage thing! My friends Justin and Bronwyn went over there about a year or so ago , and I think they were there for close to a month. They had a blast!! One thing I remember them telling me was when they had a guide take them on cave exploration. They said there were spider's in there that are bigger than your hand!! They also rented bikes and did some Moto.
JAFO92
5/4/2019 6:52pm
Vidol's the shit. I crush up two to put in my dirty chai every morning to help with the phantom wood... doctor says it's because I...
Vidol's the shit. I crush up two to put in my dirty chai every morning to help with the phantom wood... doctor says it's because I have too much testosterone, go figure.

Fuck the glass being 'half full' – fucker is at the brim right now. Spent all morning helping foster kids work on their resumes / doing mock interviews, just sent out some hefty invoices, about to watch some Vegas racing on a killer looking track, then spending the rest of the night working on the wedding playlist before we head out to Thailand for two weeks to get married.

Didn't meant to get your panties in a bunch dude, but in a thread that evolved into "why do conservatives get clicked more often", I posed an inside "outsiders" (a 'liberal' that also exists in non-moto) idea as to why... of which has been reaffirmed a few times now; blaming GuyB and liberals instead of reflecting on 'what am I DOING that results in ME getting clicked' and an inability to post without wedging political jabs into.

I know you said you all aren't a learned people (your words, not time) but it can't be that big of a shocker as to why you get clicked more often than the 3 non-right people around these parts, right?
Yep, thats me, always starting trouble and getting clicked. Youve obviously been keeping tabs on me for right at 20 years on these boards !

For some reason this scene comes to mind............

akillerwombat
5/4/2019 8:54pm
“You” doesn’t mean “you” it means “all you guys that make free Newman, free TX, free __________ threads.” Why is it just you guys that need to keep making those threads?

No matter; an unprompted posting of an image of Men In Black was the action required to end my punishment... think giving Doby a sock from Harry Potter.

Have a good life dude.

Wish you weren’t so angry.

Signing out.
JAFO92
5/4/2019 9:33pm
“You” doesn’t mean “you” it means “all you guys that make free Newman, free TX, free __________ threads.” Why is it just you guys that need...
“You” doesn’t mean “you” it means “all you guys that make free Newman, free TX, free __________ threads.” Why is it just you guys that need to keep making those threads?

No matter; an unprompted posting of an image of Men In Black was the action required to end my punishment... think giving Doby a sock from Harry Potter.

Have a good life dude.

Wish you weren’t so angry.

Signing out.
Why? Dude we are just BS'ing and having fun. Aint nobody angry here,, most of us guys come from the Motodrive days and its been a running bit for almost 2 decades. Left wing, right wing, we are all old friends who BS with each other. Theres been more Free Lenny threads than anyone and like Huck alluded to, his political leanings dont match mine, but he's one of the best guys you could ever know.

KMC440
5/5/2019 4:04am
Typical lib... exhaust from jets killing all of us with greenhouse gasses till someone wants a freakin wedding halfway across the globe then it's ok to fly half of ancestry.com (not affiliated) to witness the glorious event...Whistling
I hope you and your significant other have a long and blessed life together. Smile
5/5/2019 6:09am
KMC440 wrote:
Typical lib... exhaust from jets killing all of us with greenhouse gasses till someone wants a freakin wedding halfway across the globe then it's ok to...
Typical lib... exhaust from jets killing all of us with greenhouse gasses till someone wants a freakin wedding halfway across the globe then it's ok to fly half of ancestry.com (not affiliated) to witness the glorious event...Whistling
I hope you and your significant other have a long and blessed life together. Smile

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
6/21/2021 6:38pm
I think Jeffro might just be over it with Vital. He was clicked, came back, and clicked again. I personally never had an issue with him. Says what he has to say and that gets him in trouble.

Hi Jeffro.

Post a reply to: FREE TXDirt!!

The Latest