FREE SCOOTER !

Related:
Create New Tag

4/17/2017 6:30 AM

nfm
|

"We don't rent pigs."

4/17/2017 7:17 AM

What? Scooter got clipped? What's this world coming to?

Where's Georgie?

So many questions....so few answers.

|

4/17/2017 7:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2017 7:35 AM

I WANT MY TWO DOLL ...

I WANT MY FREE SCOOTER ! ! !

... for a second I thought it said free pooter ... so 'mbarasskin ...

|

4/17/2017 8:25 AM

Where did Georgie go? I didn't realize he was MIA.

|

4/17/2017 9:00 AM

IWreckALot wrote:

Clickville.

|

4/17/2017 11:29 AM

I got an email out to Trump asking for a Presidential Pardon.

Its gonna be Huuuuuge, an excellent pardon, probably the best pardon ever !

|

"We don't rent pigs."

4/17/2017 11:52 AM

I think it's funny when grown men get clicked from a message board....

|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

4/17/2017 11:55 AM

IWreckALot wrote:

Been MIA for a minute

|

4/17/2017 1:36 PM

huck wrote:

Says the guy with a rap sheet 3' long....... whistling

|

"We don't rent pigs."

4/17/2017 2:16 PM

Dammit, I also clicked expecting to get a free scooter. Funny how I have all these scooter pics in my adwords adds now.

|

4/17/2017 3:35 PM

Me too. Where's my scooter? smile

As for the other part, I'm a bit tired of forum members attacking each other. Much like I'm also tired of politics creeping back into threads in Non-Moto...but that's another topic.

Some people see it as unfair moderating...that I'd missed previous attack that led to someone's outburst that gets them clipped. Maybe that happens sometimes. but I also think a lot of times things could get pointed out to me a lot earlier than they have been...and then maybe that wouldn't happen.

Either way, I when I run across stuff like that, it looks like forum cannibalism to me. Members here turning on each other. While I don't expect everyone to agree all the time, I do expect stuff to be a little more civil than it has been.

|

4/17/2017 3:42 PM

GuyB wrote: Me too. Where's my scooter? smile

Just for you boss. cool

Photo

|

"We don't rent pigs."

4/17/2017 3:51 PM

speaking of scooters.. remember these?

Photo

|

4/17/2017 3:53 PM

i had one with a DG pipe, made alot of noise going nowhere.. If i remember correctly they had a 5 or 6 speed tranny

|

4/17/2017 3:54 PM

JAFO92 wrote:

GuyB wrote: Me too. Where's my scooter? smile

Just for you boss. cool

Photo

Sweet! My mom has one, but she's turning 80 in August. I'm not quite there yet. smile

|

4/17/2017 7:54 PM

So, can we have our Scooter back?

Vital is suffering from severe lack of large Canadians.

|

My wife calls you guys the Yahoos.

4/17/2017 8:05 PM

Scooter called me a redneck one time. I was about to get pissed, then realized that I am indeed a redneck.

|

Go for it! Don't let a little thing like fear, or common sense hold you back.

4/17/2017 8:46 PM

rosebud441 wrote:

speaking of scooters.. remember these?

Photo

I remember burning laps at Ponca on those that Yamaha set up.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

4/17/2017 8:48 PM

GuyB wrote:

As for the other part, I'm a bit tired of forum members attacking each other. Much like I'm also tired of politics creeping back into threads in Non-Moto...but that's another topic.

Some people see it as unfair moderating...that I'd missed previous attack that led to someone's outburst that gets them clipped. Maybe that happens sometimes. but I also think a lot of times things could get pointed out to me a lot earlier than they have been...and then maybe that wouldn't happen.

Either way, I when I run across stuff like that, it looks like forum cannibalism to me. Members here turning on each other. While I don't expect everyone to agree all the time, I do expect stuff to be a little more civil than it has been.

Not sucking up here but ad hominem attacks are totally useless. Gib is right. There's no reason for it. It ruins otherwise useful and interesting topics.

|

4/18/2017 7:09 AM

Not defending the other person, but are you talking about issues that happened over text messages and saying someone should get clicked here?

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

4/18/2017 7:13 AM

kzizok wrote:

Not defending the other person, but are you talking about issues that happened over text messages and saying someone should get clicked here?

Right. There are some messages missing above, as well as another (occasional) member.

Don't bring your personal non-Vital BS here.

|

4/18/2017 7:48 AM

Free Scooter? Scooter Stafford? From Baton Rouge? In jail again? What did he do this time?

|

4/18/2017 8:18 AM

CDswinehart wrote:

Free Scooter? Scooter Stafford? From Baton Rouge? In jail again? What did he do this time?

Nope "The real Scooter".

|

My wife calls you guys the Yahoos.

4/18/2017 8:34 AM

huck wrote:

JAFO92 wrote:

It sucks that guys like scooter and dirtyfilter get clicked...yet you have those other jack wagons that make a new name each week and continue to post....

|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

4/18/2017 10:43 AM

Why did Georgie get clicked? I don't remember him getting too out of hand. I remember scooter going off the rails. Can't remember why, but he deserved to get his Peter slapped a little.

|

4/18/2017 1:00 PM

GuyB wrote:

Kumbaya my lord, kumbaya.

|

well we ain't the smartest folks in the world...i mean we're fucking dirtbike riders for christ sakes.- BobbyM

If you chose not to decide you still have made a chioce.

4/18/2017 1:15 PM

agn5009 wrote:

Why did Georgie get clicked? I don't remember him getting too out of hand. I remember scooter going off the rails. Can't remember why, but he deserved to get his Peter slapped a little.

He made a joke about Jarrid's obsession with Seely and some folks took offense to it.

Dirty Filter on the other hand just said Moto Hose is really made in China and packaged here in USA

both clickable offenses these day's , people get "triggered" very easy.

|

4/18/2017 1:50 PM

huck wrote:

JAFO92 wrote:

huck wrote:

It sucks that guys like scooter and dirtyfilter get clicked...yet you have those other jack wagons that make a new name each week and continue to post....

Next thing you know we're gonna have a user named Jack Wagon...

Thanks a lot Huck!!!

Hey did you ever get paid on that bet you won?

|

4/18/2017 2:16 PM

huck wrote:

It sucks that I have to deal with "other board" drama, too. Keeping one in line is enough work without dealing with drive-by postings.

|

4/18/2017 2:17 PM

500guy wrote:

He made a joke about Jarrid's obsession with Seely and some folks took offense to it.

Dirty Filter on the other hand just said Moto Hose is really made in China and packaged here in USA

both clickable offenses these day's , people get "triggered" very easy.

Hey Jay, got a sec?

|