Ever send a sh!tty text to the wrong person ?

sumdood
Fantasy
1282nd
Edited Date/Time 11/11/2020 9:49am
Back story. Lately every single time I bid something before I even get out of the yard the homeowners are on the internet, what's the name of it again, what model, what part number, I have a friend who's a contractor, he can get it wholesale, how much do you get them for, how much is the installation, what about this brand, these are cheaper and on and on and on. So yesterday I was trying to get something done and was texting back and forth with this customers for hours explaining how the warry works if it's bought online yada yada, I wouldn't tell him how much of my price was for the part and how much for the fittings and how much is the labor, how much is the dump fee for the old one, the dude was relentless. So I sent a text to my son venting about it. Here's the text

"I sort of hope he buys one and wants me to put it in for cheap so I can put him off for months until he finally quits, fucking over this I found it on the internet for this price shit. How much does it cost you? Whats your install price ? Does the guy go into a restaurant and ask the owner how much he paid for the fucking steak he ordered ? 24 dollars for a steak ? how much did it cost you / It's pretty much the same thing right ?

Then I proceeded to send it right to the customer....

And there aint no "Unsend" button....... fuuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeee........
|
JeremyK
10/15/2020 9:08am
My buddy owns a lightscaping business and tells us the same exact stories.
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
10/15/2020 9:29am
I was at my chevy dealership picking up my truck from service and I saw the guy that takes the vehicles to wait to be picked up by their owners slam the door into the car next to it. The service guys saw and kind of laughed and the guy does it again on one of the next and leans all his weight on the door up against the one next to it. I was horrified. My truck was already out there as I was paying. I look and the car next to mine has a small mark where my door hit it. I look at the service guys and they are all looking at me so guilty to see if I notice. There is no sign of damage on my car but you can clearly see a line on the other and I open my door to see if it lines up and of coarse it does. I mention it to the service manager who blows it off. There is a new dealership that opened recently that is closer. So I called them for my next appointment. As I sat in the waiting room I text the whole story to my dad who asked why I changed stores. I must of received a text from the new dealership updating my progress on my vehicle and text for any questions. Well I accidentally sent my rant meant for my dad to them. It wasn't super pg either. I instantly got asked if there was anything they could do to make my wait more pleasant etc. Doh! I am a guy that has never once complained or sent food back or ever asked to see a manager before. I just don't care enough and humans are not perfect and never will be.
crowe660
Fantasy
4049th
10/15/2020 9:35am
sumdood wrote:
Back story. Lately every single time I bid something before I even get out of the yard the homeowners are on the internet, what's the name...
Back story. Lately every single time I bid something before I even get out of the yard the homeowners are on the internet, what's the name of it again, what model, what part number, I have a friend who's a contractor, he can get it wholesale, how much do you get them for, how much is the installation, what about this brand, these are cheaper and on and on and on. So yesterday I was trying to get something done and was texting back and forth with this customers for hours explaining how the warry works if it's bought online yada yada, I wouldn't tell him how much of my price was for the part and how much for the fittings and how much is the labor, how much is the dump fee for the old one, the dude was relentless. So I sent a text to my son venting about it. Here's the text

"I sort of hope he buys one and wants me to put it in for cheap so I can put him off for months until he finally quits, fucking over this I found it on the internet for this price shit. How much does it cost you? Whats your install price ? Does the guy go into a restaurant and ask the owner how much he paid for the fucking steak he ordered ? 24 dollars for a steak ? how much did it cost you / It's pretty much the same thing right ?

Then I proceeded to send it right to the customer....

And there aint no "Unsend" button....... fuuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeee........
LMAO that feeling after you hit send.... Sorry man
hubbardmx50
10/15/2020 10:03am
That sucks so bad! You install pool equipment right? People have been buying up heaters non stop recently for whatever reason.

The Shop

peelout
10/15/2020 10:51am
drunk texted my ex one time about a year after breaking up, it said "i can't believe you stole my Old School DVD, cunt"

got a text the next day "sorry you have the wrong number but i'd be mad too that movie is awesome"
Sierra Ranger
10/15/2020 11:49am
I always, always double check who the text is going to before sending!
OG725
10/15/2020 11:51am
Kinda sounds like you sent a shitty text to the right person to me.............
tunedlength
10/15/2020 12:12pm
“There are no accidents... there is only some purpose that we haven't yet understood.”
Deepak Chopra
Chance1216
10/15/2020 12:13pm
I accidentally sent my mother in law a text saying,
"Hope your ready to get freaky tonight". Kinda awkward.

Another time I sent my old boss a text with a link. It was an add for black Dodge Durango. After you clicked the link there was a pic of a huge well.... You know. He wasn't happy. It was his fault for having the same name as a co worker.
10/15/2020 1:09pm
We (exp white drivers). Get insulting text all the time, on purpose. The co,s just want wotc employee,s, 10 categories of bums, for the 50k tax benefit. Billy clubs pulled on white drivers for no reason. Awkward sexual talk. I had a meeting with head of operations in Chicago, to get it stopped. Or there future is laying in a nursing home bed, crapping there diaper and blowing bubbles. I have had a scheduled meeting with the Laborer dept and had a full dot audit, elog required 8 yrs b4 it was, wages paid, that never where. etc. haha your scum buisness is ruined. Government uses trucking as a template for other industries in the future. Hair folical drug testing, hundreds of otc drugs, cold medicine, etc. hidden video and audio recordings. Push the complete control module. Every second of a 24 hr day is recorded and timed. We manipulate a lot of the systems. For American freedom and to prove I am more intelligent than bendex systems.
Chance1216
10/15/2020 1:42pm
We (exp white drivers). Get insulting text all the time, on purpose. The co,s just want wotc employee,s, 10 categories of bums, for the 50k tax...
We (exp white drivers). Get insulting text all the time, on purpose. The co,s just want wotc employee,s, 10 categories of bums, for the 50k tax benefit. Billy clubs pulled on white drivers for no reason. Awkward sexual talk. I had a meeting with head of operations in Chicago, to get it stopped. Or there future is laying in a nursing home bed, crapping there diaper and blowing bubbles. I have had a scheduled meeting with the Laborer dept and had a full dot audit, elog required 8 yrs b4 it was, wages paid, that never where. etc. haha your scum buisness is ruined. Government uses trucking as a template for other industries in the future. Hair folical drug testing, hundreds of otc drugs, cold medicine, etc. hidden video and audio recordings. Push the complete control module. Every second of a 24 hr day is recorded and timed. We manipulate a lot of the systems. For American freedom and to prove I am more intelligent than bendex systems.
So, did you send a text by mistake? Kinda wonder wtf your talking about most of the time.
APLMAN99
10/15/2020 1:54pm Edited Date/Time 10/15/2020 1:55pm
We (exp white drivers). Get insulting text all the time, on purpose. The co,s just want wotc employee,s, 10 categories of bums, for the 50k tax...
Either stop taking drugs......

Or start.
ProKawi24
10/15/2020 2:15pm

Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2888th
10/15/2020 2:16pm Edited Date/Time 10/15/2020 2:23pm
Hes right on point with this thread. He submitted a shitty response (text) to the wrong topic (person).
Deja New
10/15/2020 2:55pm
Mate that sucks but I know where you’re coming from I get it everyday... the whole I can get it on eBay for this $ and no matter how much you tell them it’s not the same part they know better.... the inter web made everyone an expert !
I was texting my wife one day and my sons mate text me about a price for a repair ( he was 14 ) and the text for my wife went to a 14 year old lad.... not cool to say the least. Was along the lines of I’m going to be balls deep I. You tonight you dirty thing. 5 years later he still laughs at me.
SEEMEFIRST
10/15/2020 3:15pm
I was texting with a colleague about an electrical problem I was having at work. One he started on.
I called him a dumbass for his last response, and told him to go back to drinking, asshole. (He's a buddy, so it was in jest).

I get a reply back from an unfamiliar number...

"I don't know who Jim is, but I can be a bit of an asshole, and a dumbass on occasion.
Have you tried ramping up the FVD slowly before going full power...."

And went on with a couple of tips to try. He evidently knows something about variable frequency drives. We had a good laugh. Smile
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
10/15/2020 3:29pm
Chance1216 wrote:
I accidentally sent my mother in law a text saying, "Hope your ready to get freaky tonight". Kinda awkward. Another time I sent my old boss...
I accidentally sent my mother in law a text saying,
"Hope your ready to get freaky tonight". Kinda awkward.

Another time I sent my old boss a text with a link. It was an add for black Dodge Durango. After you clicked the link there was a pic of a huge well.... You know. He wasn't happy. It was his fault for having the same name as a co worker.
I accidentally *ALMOST* (and I mean really, very close to barely escaped it, almost,) grabbed my mother-in-law's ass by mistake. Yeah.
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2888th
10/15/2020 3:57pm
I was doing a full house remodel for a couple and had them both on a text thread. I was texting them and the wife and I were texting back and forth. All the sudden the husband pops in with “do you have any naked pictures?” Thought he was just joking until the wife fired back with “glad to see you’re having fun in Vegas”. No idea what he did or how he pulled it off but they are still together.
reded
10/15/2020 6:23pm
My suspension guy sent me a semi hard pic of his cock mid-conversation last winter as we were discussing 4CS options on my 350. Super awkward trip to his shop a couple weeks later.
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2888th
10/15/2020 6:40pm
reded wrote:
My suspension guy sent me a semi hard pic of his cock mid-conversation last winter as we were discussing 4CS options on my 350. Super awkward...
My suspension guy sent me a semi hard pic of his cock mid-conversation last winter as we were discussing 4CS options on my 350. Super awkward trip to his shop a couple weeks later.
Reckon I’ll just leave that one alone...
reded
10/15/2020 6:43pm
reded wrote:
My suspension guy sent me a semi hard pic of his cock mid-conversation last winter as we were discussing 4CS options on my 350. Super awkward...
Dirtydeeds wrote:
Reckon I’ll just leave that one alone...
Exactly how I felt...
SEEMEFIRST
10/15/2020 7:02pm
reded wrote:
Well, uh, thanks man. About the spring rate...

Hahaha!

Not a wrong number, but a auto-correct.
My son was supposed to be at home by the time I got home with his new girlfriend. (He was 16-17).

The wife texted him, "Dad's home, come home soon, and bring condoms". I guess it botched the girlfriend's name.

Him, "Uh, yeah OK..."
10/15/2020 8:04pm
Sorry for the last reality post. I,m in pain and miserable. 3 hrs waiting for a shower in Denver lastnight. Drug addicts everywhere. 5am grocery warehouse delivery, 4 of us assigned the same dock. Kinda of funny driver with a turbine is yelling at the driver in the dock that he has to leave. Place is a disaster, I get out at 5pm. Bored out of my mind, I post on here.
SEE ARE125
10/15/2020 8:59pm
reded wrote:
Laughing I can only imagine how that convo went. “I don’t want it too stiff, but not too soft either. Ahem, the suspension that is.”
JustMX
10/15/2020 10:04pm Edited Date/Time 10/15/2020 10:05pm
reded wrote:
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Laughing I can only imagine how that convo went. “I don’t want it too stiff, but not too soft either. Ahem, the suspension that is.”
"How much travel do you have?"

"Progressive rate?"

"What about getting the preload right for the proper amount of sag?"

I think the compression feels good, but probably need a bit more rebound"
crowe660
Fantasy
4049th
10/16/2020 2:58am
Closest I’ve come to this is texting my X telling her to send me a pic of her ass. Thank god she didn’t, because nobody wants to see that useless, never did a squat a day in her life, saggy ass shit.
flymoto
10/16/2020 3:44am
Yup, there was a guy who I hung out with most days for like 7 years. He turned into a d*ck so I kinda distanced myself from him. Anyway I bumped into him after like 6 months of not seeing him.

I sent a text after seeing him saying “never guess who I’ve just seen, what a f***king wa**er* then proceeded to send it to the guy, in stead of my other buddy. Wasn’t great I’ve gotta say
10/16/2020 5:00am Edited Date/Time 10/16/2020 5:01am
Last weekend i was on my break and was going to swing by my dealer and get some parts. I am good friends with the owners. A guy was in front of me and asking how much which oil was en what the difference was and proceeded to tell the owners on how much it was on the internet. The store owner eventualy said that he might be better off buying his oil on the internet and the guy left without buying anything and holding us up for 20 min.

Post a reply to: Ever send a sh!tty text to the wrong person ?

The Latest