3/31/2010 11:37am Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:30am
Discuss...

|
XBUTCHX
3/31/2010 11:43am
Outta line imo! Nice ass though!
fcr
3/31/2010 11:47am Edited Date/Time 3/31/2010 3:23pm
Naked bad, violence good ... mmmkay. Stupid move on her part though.
Racer92
3/31/2010 11:53am
fcr wrote:
I saw some kids walking beside her in that vid, its cool with you women stripping in front of children out on the streets? What if it was a guy getting nekkid in front of a small girl because he wanted to make a statement? Just curious.
jndmx
3/31/2010 12:07pm
She has an absolutely beautiful voice.

Interesting choice for the video, she will take flak for it but then again....people are talking about the video so sounds like they got what they wanted when they made it.

The Shop

Cygnus
3/31/2010 1:02pm
never heard of her till now.
motogeezer
3/31/2010 1:20pm
People are too uptight in America.

That's all I have to say about that.
3/31/2010 1:24pm
fcr wrote:
Racer92 wrote:
I saw some kids walking beside her in that vid, its cool with you women stripping in front of children out on the streets? What if...
I saw some kids walking beside her in that vid, its cool with you women stripping in front of children out on the streets? What if it was a guy getting nekkid in front of a small girl because he wanted to make a statement? Just curious.
Why is nudity such a bad thing? Now the rest of it sucked! But if we were more European in our views of nudity. People might not get so riled up over innocent shit.

This Dumb Bitch only got naked to attract attention!
XBUTCHX
3/31/2010 1:25pm Edited Date/Time 3/31/2010 1:36pm
motogeezer wrote:

Would you be saying that if you had been there with you family? Grand kids and all? I doubt it!
Rooster
3/31/2010 1:30pm
XBUTCHX wrote:
Would you be saying that if you had been there with you family? Grand kids and all? I doubt it!
Why, afraid to have to explain to kids that we all start life naked as a jaybird?

If people with children can let them run around with no clothes on then don't bitch when they see a naked adult.
3/31/2010 1:36pm
XBUTCHX wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Why, afraid to have to explain to kids that we all start life naked as a jaybird? If people with children can let them run around...
Why, afraid to have to explain to kids that we all start life naked as a jaybird?

If people with children can let them run around with no clothes on then don't bitch when they see a naked adult.
My mom ate clothes i came out in armani!
XBUTCHX
3/31/2010 1:39pm
XBUTCHX wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Why, afraid to have to explain to kids that we all start life naked as a jaybird? If people with children can let them run around...

Yeah I'm sure ! "Yes children it's perfectly ok to wear no clothes when you walk on a public street and pretend to get shot like JFK"! Dizzy
3/31/2010 1:44pm
XBUTCHX wrote:
Rooster wrote:

XBUTCHX wrote:
Yeah I'm sure ! "Yes children it's perfectly ok to wear no clothes when you walk on a public street and pretend to get shot like...
Yeah I'm sure ! "Yes children it's perfectly ok to wear no clothes when you walk on a public street and pretend to get shot like JFK"! Dizzy
i always wondered what protocol was when pretending to be shot like JFK. Thanks for clearing that up!Cool
huck
3/31/2010 1:49pm
She should be arrested and charged with and booked as a sex offender....
XBUTCHX
3/31/2010 1:50pm
"Yes children, JFK and Jackie were naked when he was shot and killed , and so was the secret service"
3/31/2010 1:51pm Edited Date/Time 3/31/2010 1:52pm
huck wrote:
That would Jesse Jackson riled! He and Leonard would be down there Nutt Hugging with the NAACP!

and oh yeah does your email not work? WTF?
huck
3/31/2010 1:53pm
huck wrote:
That would Jesse Jackson riled! He and Leonard would be down there Nutt Hugging with the NAACP!

and oh yeah does your email not work? WTF?
I never check that GMail account. You should have the other one....
XBUTCHX
3/31/2010 1:54pm Edited Date/Time 3/31/2010 1:54pm
"Yes childern, JFK was a black women"
3/31/2010 1:54pm
huck wrote:
That is the one I have been using!
motogeezer
3/31/2010 1:57pm
motogeezer wrote:

XBUTCHX wrote:
I don't have grandchildren yet, but it wouldn't bother me.

The only reason people are uptight about nudity is because they were taught to be uptight about it.

Hell, I'm sure some prudish Americans avert their eyes when they walk past a nude sculpture, and cover their children's eyes when visiting a museum.
3/31/2010 2:00pm
motogeezer wrote:
I don't have grandchildren yet, but it wouldn't bother me. The only reason people are uptight about nudity is because they were taught to be uptight...

The only reason people are uptight about nudity is because they were taught to be uptight about it.

Hell, I'm sure some prudish Americans avert their eyes when they walk past a nude sculpture, and cover their children's eyes when visiting a museum.
How is a boob or any other part different from a nose or an elbow! I guarantee if women suddenly started covering their little toes we would all be dying to see them!
Racer92
3/31/2010 2:05pm
motogeezer wrote:
I don't have grandchildren yet, but it wouldn't bother me. The only reason people are uptight about nudity is because they were taught to be uptight...

So if you have a 5 year old daughter sitting with your wife in a public park, they are on a bench drinking a Coke or something just relaxing, and a 65 year old man walks right next to them, hangs his junk out, thats cool with you? Just asking.
XBUTCHX
3/31/2010 2:05pm
motogeezer wrote:

How is a boob or any other part different from a nose or an elbow! I guarantee if women suddenly started covering their little toes we...
How is a boob or any other part different from a nose or an elbow! I guarantee if women suddenly started covering their little toes we would all be dying to see them!
DirtyFilter75 wrote: How is a boob or any other part different from a nose or an elbow!

So you suck you old ladys nose and elbows? You sick fuck!Whistling
huck
3/31/2010 2:14pm
huck wrote:
That is the one I have been using!
No. I haven't received anything from you today...
motogeezer
3/31/2010 2:17pm
Racer92 wrote:
So if you have a 5 year old daughter sitting with your wife in a public park, they are on a bench drinking a Coke or...
So if you have a 5 year old daughter sitting with your wife in a public park, they are on a bench drinking a Coke or something just relaxing, and a 65 year old man walks right next to them, hangs his junk out, thats cool with you? Just asking.
Casual nudity and purposefully putting your junk in someone's face are two totally different things.

Flinging your junk at an individual shows sexual intent, just being naked doesn't.

If Erica Badu had been swinging her tits and spreading her legs at people, I would have a totally different take on it.
Cygnus
3/31/2010 2:19pm
Racer92 wrote:
So if you have a 5 year old daughter sitting with your wife in a public park, they are on a bench drinking a Coke or...
motogeezer wrote:
Casual nudity and purposefully putting your junk in someone's face are two totally different things. Flinging your junk at an individual shows sexual intent, just being...
Casual nudity and purposefully putting your junk in someone's face are two totally different things.

Flinging your junk at an individual shows sexual intent, just being naked doesn't.

If Erica Badu had been swinging her tits and spreading her legs at people, I would have a totally different take on it.
Ask Gary Bailey about that one.
Racer92
3/31/2010 2:22pm
motogeezer wrote:
Casual nudity and purposefully putting your junk in someone's face are two totally different things. Flinging your junk at an individual shows sexual intent, just being...

I never said flaunting anything, he just wants to get some sun on the old wedding tackle. Just drops this bottoms, and has a seat right beside 'em.
motogeezer
3/31/2010 2:23pm
Cygnus wrote:
To uptight people, even pissing in a public place shows sexual intent, I guess...
3/31/2010 2:24pm
Cygnus wrote:
No Kidding a guy can't take a freaking leak!

Post a reply to: Erica Badu...

The Latest