End of the Olympics? edit: (as we know them)

KMC440
6/22/2021 3:01am Edited Date/Time 7/3/2021 5:01am
So if you're a guy yet "identify" as a woman and have a tested threshold testosterone number you're good to go as a woman ?
Ok if I'm a born-as woman I'm done with the Olympics. Why would you train for YEARS knowing some Jerry now Julie is going to beat you out to represent your country?
Find it fascinating in today's woke "fairness" world that the true feminists don't go apeshit over this.

I don't care what you do with your life but the field of play should never be allowed to be compromised.
|
KMC440
6/22/2021 3:33am
Looking for conversation on this not drama LB.
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4250th
6/22/2021 4:31am
KMC440 wrote:
Looking for conversation on this not drama LB.
It's tough to make a statement on this that will not be seen as rude, ignorant or cowardly snowflake (aka spill drama & gotten clicked). I think that having the approach like some governor (from florida or somewhere in murica that happend this year for college athletes- i guess it was college athletes - don't quote me pls), that people have to compete in the class of sex they were born in...

But then you still have women who were naturally born with a bit of male enhancement thingamajig (some african runner if i'm not mistaken - names aren't my strong side). So it will never be 100% fair even without special snowflakes who are willing to bitch and moan till the earth starts to rotate their way.

But stating that the idea of olympics is donezo is hugely hyperbolic.
sumdood
Fantasy
1333rd
6/22/2021 4:47am
Didn’t Bruce / Caitlin Gender say when it comes to physical competition everyone should have to run their “stock” class ? If that’s not coming from the horses mouth I don’t know what is. I don’t think it will be the end of the olympics, but could very well be the end of women’s classes in the olympics. I could see it turning into more of like one open class. Everyone competes together regardless of what’s under the hood. Kind of sad.

The Shop

Nighttrain
6/22/2021 5:01am
sumdood wrote:
Didn’t Bruce / Caitlin Gender say when it comes to physical competition everyone should have to run their “stock” class ? If that’s not coming from...
Didn’t Bruce / Caitlin Gender say when it comes to physical competition everyone should have to run their “stock” class ? If that’s not coming from the horses mouth I don’t know what is. I don’t think it will be the end of the olympics, but could very well be the end of women’s classes in the olympics. I could see it turning into more of like one open class. Everyone competes together regardless of what’s under the hood. Kind of sad.
“run their stock class”…that’s funny. I’m curious how this will be managed with female boxing and female wrestling. Both are Olympic competitions. Or, how professional boxing commissions and MMA promoters will rule on the matter.
KMC440
6/22/2021 5:25am
sumdood wrote:
Didn’t Bruce / Caitlin Gender say when it comes to physical competition everyone should have to run their “stock” class ? If that’s not coming from...
Nighttrain wrote:
“run their stock class”…that’s funny. I’m curious how this will be managed with female boxing and female wrestling. Both are Olympic competitions. Or, how professional boxing...
“run their stock class”…that’s funny. I’m curious how this will be managed with female boxing and female wrestling. Both are Olympic competitions. Or, how professional boxing commissions and MMA promoters will rule on the matter.
This is what I'm talking about, and the fact that "womens rights" advocates have disappeared on this one.
What if a woman got so hyped on testosterone that she beat her male counterpart in any number of "mens competition" events. Is there a testosterone "number" out there for that scenario?
OG725
6/22/2021 6:22am
No. Women even jacked on Test, can not compete with a man. It’s nature, they’re just not built that way. On the other hand, a “former” man is going to dominate women’s events.

Falcon
Fantasy
765th
6/22/2021 8:37am
It's extremely simple: If you truly were born in the wrong body and think you should have been a woman, that's fine. You will simply have to concede the fact that life is unfair. One of the unfair aspects is that you cannot compete against biological women as a trans woman once you transition. Sorry, but you have an unfair advantage - the same advantage which is eliminated by having women's sports in the first place. No amount of hormones and surgery will erase the fact that you grew up with testosterone and are now bigger and stronger.

Even if you are not simply playing the system so you can be a gold medalist, it kind of looks like you are when you are a man running in the women's class. There should be a trans classification so anyone in that particular group can compete on a level playing field. See? Problem solved.
6/22/2021 8:45am Edited Date/Time 6/22/2021 8:46am
A trans class? Oh that’ll go over real well when they’re told to compete in the special Olympics. Gas meet match.

Most trans people want no part in this hyper push for “equity” being promoted right now. They know it is setting their movement for acceptance back decades.

They’re being used, and they know it. But there is little they can do to stop the virtue signal mob.
early
Fantasy
2139th
6/22/2021 8:52am
A trans class? Oh that’ll go over real well when they’re told to compete in the special Olympics. Gas meet match. Most trans people want no...
A trans class? Oh that’ll go over real well when they’re told to compete in the special Olympics. Gas meet match.

Most trans people want no part in this hyper push for “equity” being promoted right now. They know it is setting their movement for acceptance back decades.

They’re being used, and they know it. But there is little they can do to stop the virtue signal mob.
Being used is right. Theres alot of drummed up controversies right now, seen it so many times before.
OG725
6/22/2021 9:36am
A trans class? Oh that’ll go over real well when they’re told to compete in the special Olympics. Gas meet match. Most trans people want no...

early wrote:
Being used is right. Theres alot of drummed up controversies right now, seen it so many times before.
Yep, it’s like they’re begging us to start shooting at each other.
6/22/2021 9:43am
I like the stock class rule.

lf they want a mod class. tell them to organize their own sanctioning body.
6/22/2021 10:03am
These are games and sports of no consequence to the world at large. Someone is either the best at something or they are not, regardless of gender.

On to the next outrage du jour people.
KMC440
6/22/2021 10:06am
To me this isn't a slippery slope. This is a cliff.
sumdood
Fantasy
1333rd
6/22/2021 12:04pm
These are games and sports of no consequence to the world at large. Someone is either the best at something or they are not, regardless of...
These are games and sports of no consequence to the world at large. Someone is either the best at something or they are not, regardless of gender.

Let me take a guess here, you don’t have a daughter involved in any type of sports ?
6/22/2021 12:20pm
These are games and sports of no consequence to the world at large. Someone is either the best at something or they are not, regardless of...

sumdood wrote:
Let me take a guess here, you don’t have a daughter involved in any type of sports ?
Correct, sir. All boys for me.

I had this view prior to my children though. I believe sports and games should be "co-ed" at all levels.
JM485
6/22/2021 12:27pm
Why why why does bmx have to be the sport that’s going to get drug through the mud in all of thisPinch People already hate us enough FFS.
6/22/2021 12:39pm Edited Date/Time 6/22/2021 1:01pm

I had this view prior to my children though. I believe sports and games should be "co-ed" at all levels.
So by the 8th grade none of the women have anywhere to compete?

Simply asking them to step their game up isnt an answer. They’ll never be men, nor should we encourage such.

Your boys are gonna wanna have families one day. That requires women. Women they actually wanna fuck. As in, feminine women, not butches. Training women to be like men is not good long term for our society. Set your boys up for a happy marriage - an attractive feminine wife goes a long way.

My daughter is gonna wanna compete one day. I’ll be as supportive as i can. But I’ll never let her sacrifice her strength (female traits) for the sake of a game. She’s got a larger purpose in life one day. Even if she’s still a tennis junky, those girls never lose their attractiveness and retire early with plenty of time for the next chapter in their lives. Cant say that for most women sports.
6/22/2021 12:45pm

There’s a good example of this tho. UTR tennis tournaments are all age & gender. Only broken up by skill.

I’ve had fun matches against teenage girls. But all in all they prefer to play against other women. It’s different on a psychological level. And that’s just tennis. Other sports where physicality is more violent, mixing genders isnt practical once puberty sets in.
6/22/2021 12:53pm
So by the 8th grade none of the women have anywhere to compete? Simply asking them to step their game up isnt an answer. They’ll never...
So by the 8th grade none of the women have anywhere to compete?

Simply asking them to step their game up isnt an answer. They’ll never be men, nor should we encourage such.

Your boys are gonna wanna have families one day. That requires women. Women they actually wanna fuck. As in, feminine women, not butches. Training women to be like men is not good long term for our society. Set your boys up for a happy marriage - an attractive feminine wife goes a long way.

My daughter is gonna wanna compete one day. I’ll be as supportive as i can. But I’ll never let her sacrifice her strength (female traits) for the sake of a game. She’s got a larger purpose in life one day. Even if she’s still a tennis junky, those girls never lose their attractiveness and retire early with plenty of time for the next chapter in their lives. Cant say that for most women sports.
Laughing

Yeah let's keep patronizing people so everyone gets a trophy.

Your other points regarding femininity, how women's purpose is for pleasing men, and assuming what my boys are going to want some day are equally laughable.
6/22/2021 12:55pm Edited Date/Time 6/22/2021 12:56pm
There’s a good example of this tho. UTR tennis tournaments are all age & gender. Only broken up by skill. I’ve had fun matches against teenage...
There’s a good example of this tho. UTR tennis tournaments are all age & gender. Only broken up by skill.

I’ve had fun matches against teenage girls. But all in all they prefer to play against other women. It’s different on a psychological level. And that’s just tennis. Other sports where physicality is more violent, mixing genders isnt practical once puberty sets in.
My personal experience is different.

I play tennis with and against my wife all the time and with other female friends quite often. She's never suggested she prefers playing with women to me. Pretty sure she just wants to play tennis and have a challenge.
skeef
Fantasy
1571st
6/22/2021 1:02pm
I'm just tired of the pronoun BS. I'm 25 and pretty accepting to most of the fluid gender stuff. I don't care if you want me to call you sarah or becky. But I will not call you she/her. Born with a dick get treated like a dick
6/22/2021 1:06pm Edited Date/Time 6/22/2021 1:19pm
:laugh: Yeah let's keep patronizing people so everyone gets a trophy. Your other points regarding femininity, how women's purpose is for pleasing men, and assuming what...
Laughing

Yeah let's keep patronizing people so everyone gets a trophy.

Your other points regarding femininity, how women's purpose is for pleasing men, and assuming what my boys are going to want some day are equally laughable.
Women’s sports amounts to being a participation trophy in your opinion? Interesting flex.

As for your other “points”, I never said a woman’s purpose is to please men. Your twisting of my words is intellectually dishonest & socratic suicide.

I said an attractive woman is good for a marriage. If the man wants to fuck her, he’s willing to bend over backwards. That’s just simple biology.

EDIT: Women can outperform men in many areas of life. But anything where testosterone is a big factor puts them at a serious disadvantage they will not be able to overcome. That's just basic biology. It's asinine that this is even up for debate but here we are.
6/22/2021 1:15pm Edited Date/Time 6/22/2021 1:16pm
My personal experience is different. I play tennis with and against my wife all the time and with other female friends quite often. She's never suggested...
My personal experience is different.

I play tennis with and against my wife all the time and with other female friends quite often. She's never suggested she prefers playing with women to me. Pretty sure she just wants to play tennis and have a challenge.
Of course your personal experience is different. It's not apples to apples.

You're talking casual pickup tennis. Im talking competitive tournaments where rankings impact scholarship opportunities for teens. I was playing NTRP 5.0+ level tennis a year ago. We might be talking very different version of tennis you and I.

Women generally dont mind playing against beta males. Get them in hyper competitive environments and it's a different story.

The same goes for me. I hate competing against women unless they are ultra competitive and can handle the pressure of it all. I used to play regularly in the same gym as the UCLA women's team in basketball. They were fun to play with. Not at all anything I'd ever want to date tho.
6/22/2021 2:12pm
Women’s sports amounts to being a participation trophy in your opinion? Interesting flex. As for your other “points”, I never said a woman’s purpose is to...
Women’s sports amounts to being a participation trophy in your opinion? Interesting flex.

As for your other “points”, I never said a woman’s purpose is to please men. Your twisting of my words is intellectually dishonest & socratic suicide.

I said an attractive woman is good for a marriage. If the man wants to fuck her, he’s willing to bend over backwards. That’s just simple biology.

EDIT: Women can outperform men in many areas of life. But anything where testosterone is a big factor puts them at a serious disadvantage they will not be able to overcome. That's just basic biology. It's asinine that this is even up for debate but here we are.
I never said anything about participation trophies, and you suggested your daughter's "larger purpose in life" is to attract men.

I'm about done with this back and forth though. Nothing more to say on my end.
6/22/2021 2:24pm Edited Date/Time 6/22/2021 2:26pm
I never said anything about participation trophies, and you suggested your daughter's "larger purpose in life" is to attract men. I'm about done with this back...
I never said anything about participation trophies, and you suggested your daughter's "larger purpose in life" is to attract men.

Again, more intellectual dishonesty. I never said my daughter's larger purpose in life was to attract men.

I said she had a larger purpose in life. That's exactly what I said.

You then twisted that into claiming I said a woman's sole purpose is to please men.

You havent had much to say other than to make points off of twisting my words to suit your narrative. Dont worry, the conversation will carry on fine without you.

We all have larger purposes in life. Taking fatherhood seriously teaches us that.

OG725
6/22/2021 2:32pm
I never said anything about participation trophies, and you suggested your daughter's "larger purpose in life" is to attract men. I'm about done with this back...

Again, more intellectual dishonesty. I never said my daughter's larger purpose in life was to attract men. I said she had a larger purpose in life...
Again, more intellectual dishonesty. I never said my daughter's larger purpose in life was to attract men.

I said she had a larger purpose in life. That's exactly what I said.

You then twisted that into claiming I said a woman's sole purpose is to please men.

You havent had much to say other than to make points off of twisting my words to suit your narrative. Dont worry, the conversation will carry on fine without you.

We all have larger purposes in life. Taking fatherhood seriously teaches us that.

As men and women we have very different natural roles. Women are supposed to take care of the kids, men are supposed to bring home the food and provide protection.

Very elementary stuff. The further we get away from our “natural roles”, the more we see the breakdown of society as a whole.

We are herd animals, some more than others. People seem to forget that we’re “THE” Apex Predator.
ocscottie
6/22/2021 3:08pm
The fact that this is even debated is proof of how absurd things have gotten.

Then it gets even more ridiculous...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2021/06/21/transgender-bmx-ride…

Post a reply to: End of the Olympics? edit: (as we know them)

The Latest