Early

kongols
How are things with you and your relatives? Everything and everyone fine?
|
early
Fantasy
2212th
12/2/2021 1:48pm
So far so good. No one has become sick and everyone that tested was neg so hopefully that's the way it goes. It's a weird deal that's for sure. Too much fighting starting in the thread so I deleted it.
kongols
12/2/2021 1:50pm
early wrote:
So far so good. No one has become sick and everyone that tested was neg so hopefully that's the way it goes. It's a weird deal...
So far so good. No one has become sick and everyone that tested was neg so hopefully that's the way it goes. It's a weird deal that's for sure. Too much fighting starting in the thread so I deleted it.
What about yourself? You all clear?
early
Fantasy
2212th
12/2/2021 2:20pm
Not yet, it's sticking around alot longer than I thought it would but I never got very sick never lost my taste and smell, never had any trouble breathing .
Timo
12/2/2021 3:35pm
My neighbor has long haul covid, going on 5 weeks now.

The Shop

Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
12/2/2021 4:33pm
early wrote:
Not yet, it's sticking around alot longer than I thought it would but I never got very sick never lost my taste and smell, never had...
Not yet, it's sticking around alot longer than I thought it would but I never got very sick never lost my taste and smell, never had any trouble breathing .
It appears that this stinking virus effects people differently. It took my wifean myself down bad but my daughters shrugged it off pretty quick.

A mate if mine was super fit, never smoked, hardly drank and he departed us after 8 day un hospital.

Its a mess and heres hoping it doesn't fu$k new years sport up.
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
12/2/2021 4:37pm Edited Date/Time 12/2/2021 4:56pm
early wrote:
So far so good. No one has become sick and everyone that tested was neg so hopefully that's the way it goes. It's a weird deal...
Happy to hear that you are all.ok.

Sadly, its often difficult to converse in constructive conversation on Vital.

Bunch of different charactors and most mean no harm but opinions differ thus causing conflict.

Take care ya all.
vet323
12/2/2021 4:48pm
I just tested positive yesterday (home test). Took a confirmation test at the clinic today and will get results tomorrow. My only symptom is slight congestion so far. Fully vaxxed, got it about this time last year, but was asymptomatic, only knew I'd had because the blood bank checked me for antibodies and they were present. Hopefully my immune system is still ok.
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
12/2/2021 4:54pm Edited Date/Time 12/2/2021 4:57pm
vet323 wrote:
I just tested positive yesterday (home test). Took a confirmation test at the clinic today and will get results tomorrow. My only symptom is slight congestion...
I just tested positive yesterday (home test). Took a confirmation test at the clinic today and will get results tomorrow. My only symptom is slight congestion so far. Fully vaxxed, got it about this time last year, but was asymptomatic, only knew I'd had because the blood bank checked me for antibodies and they were present. Hopefully my immune system is still ok.
Wishing you all the best and get well soon.
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
12/2/2021 5:20pm
vet323 wrote:
I just tested positive yesterday (home test). Took a confirmation test at the clinic today and will get results tomorrow. My only symptom is slight congestion...
Curious, what prompts you get a covid test with just slight congestion?
vet323
12/2/2021 5:27pm
vet323 wrote:
Brad460 wrote:
Curious, what prompts you get a covid test with just slight congestion?
My parents are in their mid-80s, I don't want to expose them to anything that could cause them problems. I would have been careful with any kind of illness, really. I would have felt horrible if I had made them sick last year, it was pure luck that I didn't.
dang472
Fantasy
403rd
12/2/2021 5:41pm
The home tests have been horribly unreliable for my family and a few co-workers the last 3 weeks. 4 tests=4 negatives but were actually positive after the lab test. My mom was actually negative with a home test, then went to the grocery store the next day for a rapid and more accurate lab test. Rapid said negative but still felt like crap. It took 6 days to get her lab result back and it said positive. By then she was back to normal. This is how fucked the situation is.
early
Fantasy
2212th
12/2/2021 5:58pm
vet323 wrote:
My parents are in their mid-80s, I don't want to expose them to anything that could cause them problems. I would have been careful with any...
My parents are in their mid-80s, I don't want to expose them to anything that could cause them problems. I would have been careful with any kind of illness, really. I would have felt horrible if I had made them sick last year, it was pure luck that I didn't.
I don't know if you saw my thread ut this was the gist of it. Got sick after seeing 30+ people over Thanksgiving. Not worried about me, worried about who I may have given it to, luckily almost a week out and so far so good.
vet323
12/2/2021 6:32pm Edited Date/Time 12/2/2021 6:33pm
dang472 wrote:
The home tests have been horribly unreliable for my family and a few co-workers the last 3 weeks. 4 tests=4 negatives but were actually positive after...
The home tests have been horribly unreliable for my family and a few co-workers the last 3 weeks. 4 tests=4 negatives but were actually positive after the lab test. My mom was actually negative with a home test, then went to the grocery store the next day for a rapid and more accurate lab test. Rapid said negative but still felt like crap. It took 6 days to get her lab result back and it said positive. By then she was back to normal. This is how fucked the situation is.
I hear you, man. I don't feel too optimistic because, while I also heard the home tests weren't reliable, they are more likely to give a false negative than a false positive.
vet323
12/2/2021 6:33pm
vet323 wrote:
My parents are in their mid-80s, I don't want to expose them to anything that could cause them problems. I would have been careful with any...
early wrote:
I don't know if you saw my thread ut this was the gist of it. Got sick after seeing 30+ people over Thanksgiving. Not worried about...
I don't know if you saw my thread ut this was the gist of it. Got sick after seeing 30+ people over Thanksgiving. Not worried about me, worried about who I may have given it to, luckily almost a week out and so far so good.
That's great news, dude- good luck!
dang472
Fantasy
403rd
12/2/2021 6:54pm
vet323 wrote:
I hear you, man. I don't feel too optimistic because, while I also heard the home tests weren't reliable, they are more likely to give a...
I hear you, man. I don't feel too optimistic because, while I also heard the home tests weren't reliable, they are more likely to give a false negative than a false positive.
Well the thousands of false positives mean people have quarantined and cancelled life things for no reason and false negatives mean you’re running around thinking you don’t have it. If this country actually recognized recovered immunity, I would have taken a test to prove I had it. I’m on week 3 and just now getting my smell back. Taste is a little off still. I had nothing for 2 weeks.

Post a reply to: Early

The Latest