Dumb phone recommendations

FiendzCC
Mainly looking for a slide, with full keyboard. I have a Verizon flip now that's finally on it's way out after almost 3 years of clumsily being dropped on concrete. I would repurchase considering it's only $22, but I'm looking to upgrade from the T9 text. What do you guys recommend?
|
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
9/12/2019 11:26am
I might look for a dumbphone next. I like having the internet and maps, etc., But I don't like having Google listen to me and then point out all the places near me where I can spend money on the esoteric things I talk about.
FiendzCC
9/12/2019 9:23pm
Falcon wrote:
I might look for a dumbphone next. I like having the internet and maps, etc., But I don't like having Google listen to me and then...
I might look for a dumbphone next. I like having the internet and maps, etc., But I don't like having Google listen to me and then point out all the places near me where I can spend money on the esoteric things I talk about.
This is gonna bum you out, but even my flip phone still picks up conversations. First noticed it when I saw ads on my laptop internet browser relating to traveling to countries some bros and I were just having some pretty heavy conversations about hours before at the bar (all three of our phones sitting on the bartop in front of us the whole time like sheep). I think it might be once you associate your phone number when you sign up for something online? I don't know. When I first got my phone, I made a point to not associate my phone number with anything. All ads were noticeably generic.

Post a reply to: Dumb phone recommendations

The Latest