Drummers/Music Hot Chick

Cigaro
6/1/2010 11:06pm
davis224 wrote:
I don't play drums, I'm a guitarist, but I know a solid drummer when i see one. Not too flashy but not incapable of flash. And...
I don't play drums, I'm a guitarist, but I know a solid drummer when i see one. Not too flashy but not incapable of flash.

And I'm being serious when i say Cornland, it's a real town, by Springfield. And Clutch? Hell yea, they're becoming one of my favorite bands, I'm going to see them monday in Urbana
They always called Cornland Dekalb,thats why I thought you were from there.And yes Meytal has got some chops.And as you can see alot of the Vet's that claim they play are just stubborn if its not their genre of music.

Been listening to clutch for like 15 years,pick this disc up if you don't have it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clutch_(album)
dirthead1
6/2/2010 10:05am
davis224 wrote:
didn't join this thread til now. ^ nice. The chick is good looking and a solid drummer. Thats all that really needs to be said. *edit*...
didn't join this thread til now. ^ nice.

The chick is good looking and a solid drummer. Thats all that really needs to be said.

*edit* the "^nice" was supposed to be pointing to the danny carey video
Cigaro wrote:
Thx Davis your comment is prolly coming from someone who actually drums. I posted this more as look at this Hot Chick that can play,then we...
Thx Davis your comment is prolly coming from someone who actually drums.

I posted this more as look at this Hot Chick that can play,then we had to have the internet know it all non drummers turn it into a pissing match.

Then it swung into a "Hey look at my job and who I know" deal

Cornland Illinois?? You in Dekalb?? If so I was really bummed not to make it to that last Clutch show down there.
davis224 wrote:
I don't play drums, I'm a guitarist, but I know a solid drummer when i see one. Not too flashy but not incapable of flash. And...
I don't play drums, I'm a guitarist, but I know a solid drummer when i see one. Not too flashy but not incapable of flash.

And I'm being serious when i say Cornland, it's a real town, by Springfield. And Clutch? Hell yea, they're becoming one of my favorite bands, I'm going to see them monday in Urbana
Are you playing a PRS singlecut there? I just got a PRS singlecut.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Drummers/Music Hot Chick

The Latest