Drummers/Music Hot Chick

5/30/2010 9:02am
Cygnus wrote:
No thanks. I am waiting patiently for Slayer and Megadeth to get back on the road.
Slayer is supposed to be playing Seasons in the Abyss in its entirety on the new tour. That was my favorite album.
borg
5/30/2010 9:06am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:13pm
As long as we're doing chicks on instruments:

Cigaro
5/30/2010 9:10am
davis224 wrote:
didn't join this thread til now. ^ nice. The chick is good looking and a solid drummer. Thats all that really needs to be said. *edit*...
didn't join this thread til now. ^ nice.

The chick is good looking and a solid drummer. Thats all that really needs to be said.

*edit* the "^nice" was supposed to be pointing to the danny carey video
Thx Davis your comment is prolly coming from someone who actually drums.

I posted this more as look at this Hot Chick that can play,then we had to have the internet know it all non drummers turn it into a pissing match.

Then it swung into a "Hey look at my job and who I know" deal

Cornland Illinois?? You in Dekalb?? If so I was really bummed not to make it to that last Clutch show down there.
Cigaro
5/30/2010 9:13am
borg wrote:

I was wondering who this chick was.I seen her playing with him at the Rock n Roll HOF induction on HBO.I thought it was his daughter or something.They never named her on the credits.She gets down!!

The Shop

jmar
5/30/2010 9:24am
borg wrote:

Cigaro wrote:
I was wondering who this chick was.I seen her playing with him at the Rock n Roll HOF induction on HBO.I thought it was his daughter...
I was wondering who this chick was.I seen her playing with him at the Rock n Roll HOF induction on HBO.I thought it was his daughter or something.They never named her on the credits.She gets down!!
Her name is Tal Wilkenfeld, and another guy buy the name of fcr (who's another guy on the board with no clue) introduced her to the board about a year ago.

As with most great musicians, is have been trained as a jazz musician.
Racer92
5/30/2010 9:31am
jmar wrote:
Her name is Tal Wilkenfeld, and another guy buy the name of fcr (who's another guy on the board with no clue) introduced her to the...
Her name is Tal Wilkenfeld, and another guy buy the name of fcr (who's another guy on the board with no clue) introduced her to the board about a year ago.

Whknuckle gave me (actually Felica) a new DVD with Tal playing a night with Jeff Beck. Shes the real deal.
Dean
5/30/2010 9:57am
davis224 wrote:
didn't join this thread til now. ^ nice. The chick is good looking and a solid drummer. Thats all that really needs to be said. *edit*...
didn't join this thread til now. ^ nice.

The chick is good looking and a solid drummer. Thats all that really needs to be said.

*edit* the "^nice" was supposed to be pointing to the danny carey video
Cigaro wrote:
Thx Davis your comment is prolly coming from someone who actually drums. I posted this more as look at this Hot Chick that can play,then we...
Thx Davis your comment is prolly coming from someone who actually drums.

I posted this more as look at this Hot Chick that can play,then we had to have the internet know it all non drummers turn it into a pissing match.

Cornland Illinois?? You in Dekalb?? If so I was really bummed not to make it to that last Clutch show down there.

man I could blow your pathetic little world up about this RIGHT FUCKING NOW if someone wasn't so modest. You really are looking foolish to a lot of people now
Mutt
5/30/2010 10:09am
Cygnus wrote:
I'd say intermediate. It really needs more cowbell to be difficult.
"I need more cowbell"!
Cigaro
5/30/2010 10:11am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:13pm
jmar wrote:
Her name is Tal Wilkenfeld, and another guy buy the name of fcr (who's another guy on the board with no clue) introduced her to the...

(who's another guy on the board with no clue)You mean somone who actually never picked up an instrument and critics the difficulty of material being played?

As with most great musicians, is have been trained as a jazz musician.Percussionists and Horns no doubt.Guitars I wouldn't exactly agree on.But ya me and kdx covered this on page 2

And thx for the info because I had no idea who she was when I seen her play.I can't kick myself into self pro-claimed genious mode for boards.
Cigaro
5/30/2010 10:35am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:13pm
Racer92 wrote:
Whknuckle gave me (actually Felica) a new DVD with Tal playing a night with Jeff Beck. Shes the real deal.
Racer92 I'll be the first one here to actually be a man and say if I offended you by calling your Drum playing out?

I apologize!

I only gave you a hard time because I've been around enough drummers/good drummers to know when someone even mentions a drummer should be more like Lars,well I had to question your background and your criticism of a technical song Like I said before,I really don't care if you play drums or your good,or couldn't hit 25% of that song.I just wanted you to acknowledge the technicality of the pedal work in that song.By no means I glorified Lamb of God as a Band in this post.But as a musician,I like to challenge myself to play material that I wouldn't normally play.That just helps me be a better player.

Im a real stand up guy in real life and on the boards,but even if my best friend comes on this topic about drums and started spouting about how easy some material is or what not.I'd even have to put him in his place.Because he's a guitarist and not a drummer.So I'd have to tell him to stop writing checks his ass can't cash and I'd prolly even make him look like a fool in the process.But him being my friend,i would like to think that he wouldn't put himself and I in that situation.(I just can't work with that if you know what i mean.)

So again I apologize if I offended you.And no,you really don't have to prove yourself to me with a vid,we can just kick it under the carpet.I still think your full of shit,but thats totally irrelevant and I just wanted you to acknowledge the difficulty of that song.

And plz call your dog Dean off.He's like an annoying little dog that barks and bites peoples ankles.Tongue
Racer92
5/30/2010 10:48am
Cigaro, no problem on all that and we are cool. You are a guy whos passionate about your tunes and I can relate to that. You are right the girl can play well.

You can believe what you want, but what I wrote is true.
borg
5/30/2010 10:58am Edited Date/Time 5/30/2010 10:58am
jmar wrote:

I'm surprised that Beck hasn't run out of musicians that will put up with him but he seems to keep finding them. The guy on keys is outstanding. I liked the stuff Beck did with Jan Hammer too but like I said, nobody can put up with him for very long. Beck is one the most unconventional guitarists out there. He's got his own scales. Even Hendrix didn't stray far from pentatonic. Of course you could say that single not riffs of any king are some form of pentatonic but Beck disguises it pretty well. Very unique guitarist.
Racer92
5/30/2010 11:04am
borg wrote:
I'm surprised that Beck hasn't run out of musicians that will put up with him but he seems to keep finding them. The guy on keys...
I'm surprised that Beck hasn't run out of musicians that will put up with him but he seems to keep finding them. The guy on keys is outstanding. I liked the stuff Beck did with Jan Hammer too but like I said, nobody can put up with him for very long. Beck is one the most unconventional guitarists out there. He's got his own scales. Even Hendrix didn't stray far from pentatonic. Of course you could say that single not riffs of any king are some form of pentatonic but Beck disguises it pretty well. Very unique guitarist.
I never heard Beck is tough to work with, seems lots of the greats can be. My buddy I jam with Jimmy worked for Tom Scholz one tour and he said Tom was tough boss. He spent I think 15 years with Billy Gibbons and several years doing Satrianis stuff too. He just left last tuesday on tour again with REO again, he loves his gig with Bruce Hall. Jimmy said all the REO guys are good folks.

KDX, if you are going to a REO show this summer let me know, I will call Jimmy if you want to go backstage and check out their cool gear. I think they are on the road with Pat Benatar this time round.
Cigaro
5/30/2010 11:04am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:13pm
Racer92 wrote:
Cigaro, no problem on all that and we are cool. You are a guy whos passionate about your tunes and I can relate to that. You...
Cigaro, no problem on all that and we are cool. You are a guy whos passionate about your tunes and I can relate to that. You are right the girl can play well.

You can believe what you want, but what I wrote is true.
Thx bro,It's nice we can sqaush this because the whole point was getting thrown off.And yes I am very very passionate about music and the little that I know of it as if you couldn't tell.Without music I would probably be dead honestly.

I'm more active in the music world then I am the MX/SX since the last bike i owned and ridden was a 90 RM.Either way I love em both and look forward to soaking in everything thats said here.

Believe it or not I actually learned some pretty cool things I never knew about in this mess along the way.And yes she is good,not super great.I just wish I could play that song that easy cuz i've been fighting it for bout a month.

And Keith Moon's material-- Grrrrrrrrrr,I've never been so frustrated in my life trying to play some of his stuff.I gave up on that and went back to the basics to get my timing back down.But thats a whole nother story in its own.

Thx for being a good sport!
Dean
5/30/2010 11:24am
Racer92 wrote:
Cigaro wrote:
Racer92 I'll be the first one here to actually be a man and say if I offended you by calling your Drum playing out? I apologize...
Racer92 I'll be the first one here to actually be a man and say if I offended you by calling your Drum playing out?

I apologize!

I only gave you a hard time because I've been around enough drummers/good drummers to know when someone even mentions a drummer should be more like Lars,well I had to question your background and your criticism of a technical song Like I said before,I really don't care if you play drums or your good,or couldn't hit 25% of that song.I just wanted you to acknowledge the technicality of the pedal work in that song.By no means I glorified Lamb of God as a Band in this post.But as a musician,I like to challenge myself to play material that I wouldn't normally play.That just helps me be a better player.

Im a real stand up guy in real life and on the boards,but even if my best friend comes on this topic about drums and started spouting about how easy some material is or what not.I'd even have to put him in his place.Because he's a guitarist and not a drummer.So I'd have to tell him to stop writing checks his ass can't cash and I'd prolly even make him look like a fool in the process.But him being my friend,i would like to think that he wouldn't put himself and I in that situation.(I just can't work with that if you know what i mean.)

So again I apologize if I offended you.And no,you really don't have to prove yourself to me with a vid,we can just kick it under the carpet.I still think your full of shit,but thats totally irrelevant and I just wanted you to acknowledge the difficulty of that song.

And plz call your dog Dean off.He's like an annoying little dog that barks and bites peoples ankles.Tongue
boy it takes a special kind of jackass to apologize to someone and then turn around and say they're full of shit before finishing the apology

Bobby's a good dude. He doesn't hold grudges. Me, not so much
Cigaro
5/30/2010 11:43am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:13pm
Dean wrote:
boy it takes a special kind of jackass to apologize to someone and then turn around and say they're full of shit before finishing the apology...
boy it takes a special kind of jackass to apologize to someone and then turn around and say they're full of shit before finishing the apology

Yes,I apologized.

And yes the whole Lars qoute still makes me think that he's full of shit.I can only be honest.Thats just the kinda person I am. Does that matter? I don't think its bothering him at all.And it's not really bothering me.I thought it was more humerous then anything.

And why can't you just leave it alone? Me and him got into an argument about drumming material,which obviously you don't drum so I don't even know where you come in at?

So where do you exactly fit in? You don't play drums so leave it alone..You bring up grammar in an argument about drums.WTF kinda childish $hit is that?

The more you keep going the more you keep looking like the asshole.Obviously I musta gotten to you if you can't leave it alone How much more of an ASSHOLE can you look like then to bring up grammar to a drum conversation.Do you gotta have a G.E.D. these days to pick up an instrument?
Dean
5/30/2010 11:51am
Dean wrote:
boy it takes a special kind of jackass to apologize to someone and then turn around and say they're full of shit before finishing the apology...

Cigaro wrote:
Yes,I apologized. And yes the whole Lars qoute still makes me think that he's full of shit.I can only be honest.Thats just the kinda person I...
Yes,I apologized.

And yes the whole Lars qoute still makes me think that he's full of shit.I can only be honest.Thats just the kinda person I am. Does that matter? I don't think its bothering him at all.And it's not really bothering me.I thought it was more humerous then anything.

And why can't you just leave it alone? Me and him got into an argument about drumming material,which obviously you don't drum so I don't even know where you come in at?

So where do you exactly fit in? You don't play drums so leave it alone..You bring up grammar in an argument about drums.WTF kinda childish $hit is that?

The more you keep going the more you keep looking like the asshole.Obviously I musta gotten to you if you can't leave it alone How much more of an ASSHOLE can you look like then to bring up grammar to a drum conversation.Do you gotta have a G.E.D. these days to pick up an instrument?
By your own admission, you don't ride, so wtf are you doing on an MX message board?

You're in for a long haul here pal if you turn every thread where someone disagrees with you into a 6 page crusade.

And make no mistake, I AM the asshole. You're the idiot arguing for 6 pages about some drummer now one's ever heard of or ever will.

Apparently I know enough about drumming to know to post up Keith Moon. The fact that your dumb ass trying to play his stuff sent you back to the basics is just a bonus.
Racer92
5/30/2010 11:59am
Cigaro wrote:
Yes,I apologized. And yes the whole Lars qoute still makes me think that he's full of shit.I can only be honest.Thats just the kinda person I...
Yes,I apologized.

Cigaro, Im not sure but Im guessing youre a younger dude about my sons age and since you are new here you dont know the vibe of this forum. I didnt either when I came on Motodrive many years ago. I was a motocross fan and popped on and ran my mouth and immediately got a beat down for numerous things. All of which I had coming to be honest about it.

I respect your right to love the tunes you posted and to admire the skills of the girl on the trap set also. But honestly its not realistic to expect everyone to have the same enthusiasm about something as you on any given topic and when they dont, no need to squabble over it. Hell I posted a thread last wednesday on southern rock and Tommy straight-up said it was all shit. LOL Hes a metal head to the bone and I can dig that - he's also one of the coolest guys you can know. (for what its worth, I like me some metal on occasion too)

You will love this site and its a great place to trade ideas about music, politics, chicks, just about anything. Just wind the throttle back a notch and get a feel for things before jumping into the mosh pit. You will find these guys here are some of the coolest and funniest cats around.

BTW, my name is Bobby, welcome to the jungle. Wink

Cigaro
5/30/2010 12:23pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:13pm
Dean wrote:
By your own admission, you don't ride, so wtf are you doing on an MX message board? You're in for a long haul here pal if...
By your own admission, you don't ride, so wtf are you doing on an MX message board?

You're in for a long haul here pal if you turn every thread where someone disagrees with you into a 6 page crusade.

And make no mistake, I AM the asshole. You're the idiot arguing for 6 pages about some drummer now one's ever heard of or ever will.

Apparently I know enough about drumming to know to post up Keith Moon. The fact that your dumb ass trying to play his stuff sent you back to the basics is just a bonus.
By your own admission, you don't ride, so wtf are you doing on an MX message board? Does it say anywhere on Vital that you have to be an active rider to post on these boards? Are these your boards now Dean?

You're the idiot arguing for 6 pages about some drummer now one's ever heard of or ever will. Ya im sure noones ever heard of Danny Carey or Herb Alexander or Chris Adler and Dave Lombardo.Their a bunch of nobodys that noone will ever care about. right?

Apparently I know enough about drumming to know to post up Keith Moon. Aren't you the fuckin coolest guy on the block that you know well enough to put a Keith Moon link on drum topic.I mean cmon lets not state the obvious.
Racer92
5/30/2010 12:33pm
Deano aint no kid. Hes a great guy who knows his shit about music for sure.

Honestly Cigaro, he's actually going easy on you. In the Motodrive days the sharks woulda smelled blood in the water and they'd be all over you. Just reel in and move on.

Cigaro
5/30/2010 12:41pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:13pm
Racer92 wrote:
Cigaro, Im not sure but Im guessing youre a younger dude about my sons age and since you are new here you dont know the vibe...
Cigaro, Im not sure but Im guessing youre a younger dude about my sons age and since you are new here you dont know the vibe of this forum. I didnt either when I came on Motodrive many years ago. I was a motocross fan and popped on and ran my mouth and immediately got a beat down for numerous things. All of which I had coming to be honest about it.

I respect your right to love the tunes you posted and to admire the skills of the girl on the trap set also. But honestly its not realistic to expect everyone to have the same enthusiasm about something as you on any given topic and when they dont, no need to squabble over it. Hell I posted a thread last wednesday on southern rock and Tommy straight-up said it was all shit. LOL Hes a metal head to the bone and I can dig that - he's also one of the coolest guys you can know. (for what its worth, I like me some metal on occasion too)

You will love this site and its a great place to trade ideas about music, politics, chicks, just about anything. Just wind the throttle back a notch and get a feel for things before jumping into the mosh pit. You will find these guys here are some of the coolest and funniest cats around.

BTW, my name is Bobby, welcome to the jungle. Wink

Thx again Bobby I really appreciate that.But i gotta get one thing with you straight that everyone else and you seems to be misunderstanding.

But honestly its not realistic to expect everyone to have the same enthusiasm about something as you on any given topic That is absolutely where I was not going with any of my posts or links.I didn't post METAL because i wanted you and everyone to be enthused about METAL.

It was never a pissing match until someone criticized Laid To Rest as run of the mill drumming.You can all Hate Lamb of God and the Song which is cool,But the whole point was to make them aware of that it is a technical song.you don't gotta like it as a drummer,you just need to admit it is some technical work.And any REAL Musician would all say its not run of the mill.
Cigaro
5/30/2010 12:44pm
Racer92 wrote:
Deano aint no kid. Hes a great guy who knows his shit about music for sure. Honestly Cigaro, he's actually going easy on you. In the...

Honestly Cigaro, he's actually going easy on you. In the Motodrive days the sharks woulda smelled blood in the water and they'd be all over you. Just reel in and move on.

He may know his music,but he's still not a drummer.So to judge someones drumming material and technique isn't that a little naive and premature to you Bobby?

And BTW im 33
Cigaro
5/30/2010 12:59pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:13pm
Ok since everyone seems to think im all about the Metal,here is on of my fav drummers and bands.I listen to everything except Country and Rap.I shoulda prolly gotten that out of the way to begin with.

Racer92
5/30/2010 1:10pm
Cigaro wrote:
He may know his music,but he's still not a drummer.So to judge someones drumming material and technique isn't that a little naive and premature to you...
He may know his music,but he's still not a drummer.So to judge someones drumming material and technique isn't that a little naive and premature to you Bobby?

And BTW im 33
I guess thats just it Cigaro, everyone's entitled to their opinion regardless of who they are and whether they are an authority on the topic. Thats whats makes the Non-Moto forum so interesting, you hear from guys who are bright and know their shit and you hear from morons as well. You learn some cool stuff here and the morons provide the laughs. Its all good and we have a great time here, and you will too. I have learned more about more different disciplines from all the yahoos on this place than anywhere else. I used to have rigid ideas that I wouldnt waiver from, and some guy would chime in and offer a perspective I never thought of and I'd widen my focus. Hell Im as conservative as they get, but some of the best guys I know, and ride with, are diehard liberals on this site and they have caused me to totally rethink all the absolutes I had set up for myself.

Anyway, thats far enough psycho-babble out of me, I have a side of ribs on the pit I need to check and only 14 laps left on the Indy race.

Trust me when I tell you Jmar, Dean, KDX, Cygnus and all the other yahoos on here are top-shelf guys, just turn the volume down and stick around and you will see that too.
Dean
5/30/2010 1:34pm
Racer92 wrote:
Deano aint no kid. Hes a great guy who knows his shit about music for sure. Honestly Cigaro, he's actually going easy on you. In the...

Cigaro wrote:
He may know his music,but he's still not a drummer.So to judge someones drumming material and technique isn't that a little naive and premature to you...

And BTW im 33
Find the post where I judged anyones drumming. I know what I like and I know what's shit. If anyone is making a living doing something they love like music, more power to them. But to me it's pretty easy to see the difference between playing for a living and making art that's gonna matter in 10,20 ,30 years....

it's fucking ludicrous to say I've got to be a musician to tell you that Creed sucks monkey balls...., but if that's your opinion, then flail away here. But like I said earlier, you've made a bad start and I wouldn't look for it to get much easier here for you. There's always supercross.com.......

Now, since you've established your criteria for critiquing something, I'm going to be waiting for you to say one fucking thing about someone's riding, since you don't ride yourself.....

actually that's bullshit, I could care less and honestly I don't expect you to do much commenting in moto or to even be here that long, really
Cigaro
5/30/2010 1:42pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:14pm
Racer92 wrote:
I guess thats just it Cigaro, everyone's entitled to their opinion regardless of who they are and whether they are an authority on the topic. Thats...
I guess thats just it Cigaro, everyone's entitled to their opinion regardless of who they are and whether they are an authority on the topic. Thats whats makes the Non-Moto forum so interesting, you hear from guys who are bright and know their shit and you hear from morons as well. You learn some cool stuff here and the morons provide the laughs. Its all good and we have a great time here, and you will too. I have learned more about more different disciplines from all the yahoos on this place than anywhere else. I used to have rigid ideas that I wouldnt waiver from, and some guy would chime in and offer a perspective I never thought of and I'd widen my focus. Hell Im as conservative as they get, but some of the best guys I know, and ride with, are diehard liberals on this site and they have caused me to totally rethink all the absolutes I had set up for myself.

Anyway, thats far enough psycho-babble out of me, I have a side of ribs on the pit I need to check and only 14 laps left on the Indy race.

Trust me when I tell you Jmar, Dean, KDX, Cygnus and all the other yahoos on here are top-shelf guys, just turn the volume down and stick around and you will see that too.
I like how you kinda skated around my question BobbyTongue

Thats cool tho,the way you put it even makes me respect you and the friendship you and Dean got going.I'm prolly a little to firm when my people get out of line.I've always been the type 2 keep it real and not go over my head if possible,and probably tell the truth too much and is outspoken at timesWoohoo
Dean
5/30/2010 1:57pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:14pm
Racer92 wrote:
I guess thats just it Cigaro, everyone's entitled to their opinion regardless of who they are and whether they are an authority on the topic. Thats...

Cigaro wrote:
I like how you kinda skated around my question Bobby:P Thats cool tho,the way you put it even makes me respect you and the friendship you...
I like how you kinda skated around my question BobbyTongue

Thats cool tho,the way you put it even makes me respect you and the friendship you and Dean got going.I'm prolly a little to firm when my people get out of line.I've always been the type 2 keep it real and not go over my head if possible,and probably tell the truth too much and is outspoken at timesWoohoo
Cigaro wrote: I like how you kinda skated around my question Bobby

Thats cool tho,the way you put it even makes me respect you and the friendship you and Dean got going

Boy you really are a dense one aren't you? If you think Bobby's calling me the moron, you missed out on the reading comprehension skills you needed when they kicked your dumb ass out of school. You are a grade A assclown. My 7 year old daughter has a kit up in her room right now. I'm gonna go get her opinion on this girls stuff, since she's probably as good as you are. I've got an electric guitar and 10 watt amp- am I now qualified enough to critique SRV for you?
Cigaro
5/30/2010 2:04pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:14pm
Dean wrote:
Find the post where I judged anyones drumming. I know what I like and I know what's shit. If anyone is making a living doing something...
Find the post where I judged anyones drumming. I know what I like and I know what's shit. If anyone is making a living doing something they love like music, more power to them. But to me it's pretty easy to see the difference between playing for a living and making art that's gonna matter in 10,20 ,30 years....

it's fucking ludicrous to say I've got to be a musician to tell you that Creed sucks monkey balls...., but if that's your opinion, then flail away here. But like I said earlier, you've made a bad start and I wouldn't look for it to get much easier here for you. There's always supercross.com.......

Now, since you've established your criteria for critiquing something, I'm going to be waiting for you to say one fucking thing about someone's riding, since you don't ride yourself.....

actually that's bullshit, I could care less and honestly I don't expect you to do much commenting in moto or to even be here that long, really
Bobby you gotta let him dig himself out of this one.

Find the post where I judged anyones drumming.

Dean-- "6 pages about some drummer now one's ever heard of or ever will. " "But to me it's pretty easy to see the difference between playing for a living and making art that's gonna matter in 10,20 ,30 years.... "
Cigaro
5/30/2010 2:23pm
Dean wrote:
Cigaro wrote: I like how you kinda skated around my question Bobby Thats cool tho,the way you put it even makes me respect you and the...
Cigaro wrote: I like how you kinda skated around my question Bobby

Thats cool tho,the way you put it even makes me respect you and the friendship you and Dean got going

Boy you really are a dense one aren't you? If you think Bobby's calling me the moron, you missed out on the reading comprehension skills you needed when they kicked your dumb ass out of school. You are a grade A assclown. My 7 year old daughter has a kit up in her room right now. I'm gonna go get her opinion on this girls stuff, since she's probably as good as you are. I've got an electric guitar and 10 watt amp- am I now qualified enough to critique SRV for you?
Boy you really are a dense one aren't you? If you think Bobby's calling me the moron, you missed out on the reading comprehension skills you needed when they kicked your dumb ass out of school.Thats whats makes the Non-Moto forum so interesting, you hear from guys who are bright and know their shit and you hear from morons as well. You learn some cool stuff here and the morons provide the laughs. Its all good and we have a great time here, and you will too.

Cmon Dean your to slow.I'll let you go cuz it's entertaining. You let me know when your ready to answer my question.And BTW im having a great time.

Dean
5/30/2010 2:36pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:14pm

See you don't read very well, that comment wasn't judging her skill, it's just an observation on the likelihood that she'll ever amount to anyything in the music business.( zero) I stand by the comment about this chick , but the comment about playing for a living and making art was a general statement, not directed at any of the drummers mentioned in this thread.

I've got no idea nor do I care about that song. The guy playing it with the band could be the best drummer in the world for all I know. It's not my style of music and like I said, I would never run down a musician who's putting it out there for a living. Now, if someone is writing articles about this chick ( or the guy in the actual band) in 20 years like they are about Ginger Baker, then i guess you'll have "won". But even you will sit here now and admit it ain't gonna happen.

Another thing, I love how you try and force a label on something- Technical or Run of The Mill

? like it's a trick question or something. I'll leave you with this, these are the drummers who I like and admire, you tell me if they're any good or not.

I'm gonna leave out the obvious legends mmmkay?

Jimmy Chamberlin

Taylor Hawkins

Dave Abbruzzese

Chad Smith

Phil Selway

Jim Gordon

I could care less if I posses the requisite cred to discuss drumming with your stupid ass

but if you think this girl will have a fraction of the success any of the above guys have had, you're the one without a clue

Post a reply to: Drummers/Music Hot Chick

The Latest