Drummers/Music Hot Chick

Cigaro
5/29/2010 7:57pm
Does this make you pretty Dean?

fcr
5/29/2010 7:58pm
Debbie Harry isn't pretty. And that girl isn't either, she has drums doesn't make her a drummer.
Dean
5/29/2010 7:58pm
Dean wrote:
He's too dumb to know he's beat. whattya do with a guy like that.?

I know a few like that......
Cigaro wrote:
Don't get your hopes up too fast Dean.Just because you post a pic of you standing next to Blondie doesn't automatically make you pretty.Your boy Racer92...
Don't get your hopes up too fast Dean.Just because you post a pic of you standing next to Blondie doesn't automatically make you pretty.Your boy Racer92 still hasn't proved his theory and the only thing we found out is that kdx had a pitcure of himself with a few members of BLS.He never said he if he played drums and he never said his thoughts on Laid to Rest.
well then, you win, I guess

Sleep tight- you're the Internet Champion
Cigaro
5/29/2010 8:04pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:13pm
kdx man wrote:
Ok cigaro, which one do you want me to ask? Shawn Pelton Kenny Aronoff Steve Jordon Karl Latham Will Hunt Chad Szeliga Dave Weckle Pick one...
Ok cigaro, which one do you want me to ask?

Shawn Pelton
Kenny Aronoff
Steve Jordon
Karl Latham
Will Hunt
Chad Szeliga
Dave Weckle

Pick one and next time I see them i'll ask them to sit down and play lamb of god.

LMAO this couldn't be more humorous.

And yeah - I sure don't respect metal and I certainly dont understand anything about it....

Alls you gotta do is answer a simple question.Is Laid to Rest a technical song??

Don't start posting picks of your cars or toys or wallet.Cuz i don't care about that shit.Your like Racer92 you just keep beating around the bush of my question by showing and telling stuff that i never asked for and don't reall care to know.

2 Simple Questions

Do you Drum still?
Laid to Rest -Technical and solid? Or Weak and Repetitive?

Thats all I wanted from you but you keep avoiding it showing off.

The Shop

Cigaro
5/29/2010 8:10pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:13pm
Dean wrote:
well then, you win, I guess

Sleep tight- you're the Internet Champion
I don't even know why your here cuz you have no knowledge of the conversation.Your just mad cuz I punked your boy out and you can't get over it.

You fight all of Racer92's fights for him? You kinda tag along if someone gives him a hard time? Obviously even when all this is done he's still gonna look like a liar.

Loose Like Lars LMFAO that just never gets old.Heres Racer92's guy again.

jmar
5/29/2010 9:22pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:13pm
You guys have no idea how technical this Lamb of God stuff really is. The lyrics in the song " Laid to Rest " takes a guy with a really good voice. This front man has it going on, and if your not a fucking singer then STFU.

Cigaro
5/29/2010 9:46pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:13pm
jmar wrote:
You guys have no idea how technical this Lamb of God stuff really is. The lyrics in the song " Laid to Rest " takes a...
You guys have no idea how technical this Lamb of God stuff really is. The lyrics in the song " Laid to Rest " takes a guy with a really good voice. This front man has it going on, and if your not a fucking singer then STFU.

That really shows your maturity that your gonna compare a bands lyrics to a conversation where having about the technicality of their drums.Where does LYRICs even come into play judging a bands drum beats?

If thats a poor attempt at stirring the pot then your pathetic.Only thing left here is for kdx to answer my question.And Racer92 to throw us a "Loose Like Lars Lick" down.

Cigaro
5/29/2010 9:47pm Edited Date/Time 5/29/2010 9:49pm
Racer92 wrote:
Hot chick? Nope. Not how I rate 'em. Good drummer? She's doing okay. If she'd loosen the hell up and quit worrying about looking good for...
Hot chick? Nope. Not how I rate 'em.

Good drummer? She's doing okay. If she'd loosen the hell up and quit worrying about looking good for the camera she'd have it a lot easier. Shes all stiff and looks like Charlie Watts or something.
jmar wrote:
That's my point. She's nothing exceptional, just a decent run of the mill drummer as far as talent goes.

Camp332 wrote:
JMAR, I'm not picking on you. It's just that you seem to know absolutely everything about anything. In that Lamb of God song, there is a...
JMAR,

I'm not picking on you. It's just that you seem to know absolutely everything about anything. In that Lamb of God song, there is a lot of technical things she is doing with ease. Do you realize the quarter time, gallop on the double bass timing is difficult? Or do you think that is just "run of the mill" Ringo Star type drumming? This girl is a good drummer. No, she isn't playing with aggression, like a metal dude would, but look at her. She's hot!
And jmar,you and Racer92 shoulda left about here on page 1 cuz you were already sinking over your head.
jmar
5/29/2010 10:15pm
I don't know for sure, but my guess is that your big legged jnco jeans may be a little tight, and it's got you in a pissy mood.

I backed off and let you have your little utopia over the youtube queen, then you dragged me back into this whole thing.

Cigaro
5/29/2010 10:37pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:13pm
jmar wrote:
I don't know for sure, but my guess is that your big legged jnco jeans may be a little tight, and it's got you in a...
I don't know for sure, but my guess is that your big legged jnco jeans may be a little tight, and it's got you in a pissy mood.

I backed off and let you have your little utopia over the youtube queen, then you dragged me back into this whole thing.

Your still here?

Nobody dragged you into anything.You shoulda been gone at page 1.I think its you the one thats in the pissy mood and keeps coming back. I woulda been embarassed talking all your knowledge then to have Camp332 say that.

I would of just left it alone and packed up and jetted. I'll give you credit for having a hard head tho.You don't play Drums or any instrument,and your hear being a critic on everything about the technicality of Drums being played.Brilliant!

jnco jeans huh? Geez kid go play over in the sandbox.Your a worse Breakdown then Big Lenny.
Dean
5/30/2010 6:32am
jmar wrote:
I don't know for sure, but my guess is that your big legged jnco jeans may be a little tight, and it's got you in a...

Cigaro wrote:
Your still here? Nobody dragged you into anything.You shoulda been gone at page 1.I think its you the one thats in the pissy mood and keeps...
Your still here?

Nobody dragged you into anything.You shoulda been gone at page 1.I think its you the one thats in the pissy mood and keeps coming back. I woulda been embarassed talking all your knowledge then to have Camp332 say that.

I would of just left it alone and packed up and jetted. I'll give you credit for having a hard head tho.You don't play Drums or any instrument,and your hear being a critic on everything about the technicality of Drums being played.Brilliant!

jnco jeans huh? Geez kid go play over in the sandbox.Your a worse Breakdown then Big Lenny.
you should have finished high school
Cygnus
5/30/2010 7:26am
I am the board metal head and Lamb of god sucks. Just sayin.
Dean
5/30/2010 7:46am
Cygnus wrote:
End of Story
5/30/2010 7:48am
Wow this got real dumb. All this lamb of god talk has reminded me to get my tickets to the lamb of god/hatebreed show. I can get one for you Cyg.
Cygnus
5/30/2010 7:51am
No thanks. I am waiting patiently for Slayer and Megadeth to get back on the road.
Cigaro
5/30/2010 8:02am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:13pm
Cygnus wrote:
I honestly agree with you Cygnus.I've never been a really big fan of the vocals.The guitar riffs don't catch me.
Mutt
5/30/2010 8:05am
We need more pics of Meytal!
Cygnus
5/30/2010 8:06am
Mutt wrote:
We need more pics of Meytal!
No thanks! She can't even spell.
Cigaro
5/30/2010 8:08am
Dean wrote:
End of Story
Your still here Dean? We'll call you if we need our 8 track player cleaned.
Cygnus
5/30/2010 8:12am
Cygnus wrote:
Cigaro wrote:
I honestly agree with you Cygnus.I've never been a really big fan of the vocals.The guitar riffs don't catch me.
This post shows how little you know and what a fool you look like here. Me and Dean disagree on almost everything that is music. Take back what you said about Randy or I will personally punt you over a berm someday.Tongue
Cygnus
5/30/2010 8:20am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:13pm
Double bass is so 80's.

Dean
5/30/2010 8:28am
Cygnus wrote:
Cigaro wrote:
Cygnus wrote:
This post shows how little you know and what a fool you look like here. Me and Dean disagree on almost everything that is music. Take...
This post shows how little you know and what a fool you look like here. Me and Dean disagree on almost everything that is music. Take back what you said about Randy or I will personally punt you over a berm someday.Tongue
LOL-

We do however, agree on the fact that cigaro is coming off like a complete fool
Cigaro
5/30/2010 8:29am
Cygnus wrote:
This post shows how little you know and what a fool you look like here. Me and Dean disagree on almost everything that is music. Take...
This post shows how little you know and what a fool you look like here.Well hell,I thought I was fitting in a little better better with remarks like that?

But since I got the Metal God of the Boards attention,i'll ask the question that the few others have been dragging their feet on or just dodging.

Laid to Rest Drums-Easy,Intermediate,or Difficult?

Cigaro
5/30/2010 8:34am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:13pm
Cygnus wrote:
Double bass is so 80's.

It always will be 80's well actually Late 60's-70's until we breed offspring with 3 or 4 legs.

BTW did I just see Mean Mark Callus/The Undertaker in that vid?
Cigaro
5/30/2010 8:36am
Dean wrote:
LOL-

I thought i told you to go wait by the van?? We'll tell you when we need our gear carried to the stage.LaughingLaughing
Cygnus
5/30/2010 8:45am
I'd say intermediate. It really needs more cowbell to be difficult.
Dean
5/30/2010 8:47am
Dean wrote:
LOL-

Cigaro wrote:
I thought i told you to go wait by the van?? We'll tell you when we need our gear carried to the stage.LaughingLaughing
tell you what- when YOU get signed call me and I'll come help you make your "mark" on the contract as you are too fucking stupid to write your own name

deal?
Cigaro
5/30/2010 8:50am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:13pm
Cygnus wrote:
I'd say intermediate. It really needs more cowbell to be difficult.
LoL I'm glad someone can take a punch around here.Your a good sport Cygnus!

Wheres Loose Like Lars been? I think the Drum request Death threats scared him off.I got some Real Loose stuff here for him.

Cigaro
5/30/2010 8:58am
Dean wrote:
tell you what- when YOU get signed call me and I'll come help you make your "mark" on the contract as you are too fucking stupid...
tell you what- when YOU get signed call me and I'll come help you make your "mark" on the contract as you are too fucking stupid to write your own name

deal?
Whats the matter Dean-O?? You still grasping onto the grammar deal.Still doesn't change the fact that your boys a fake.Move along,he's a bigboy and can carry his own weight.

davis224
Fantasy
165th
5/30/2010 9:00am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:13pm
didn't join this thread til now. ^ nice.

The chick is good looking and a solid drummer. Thats all that really needs to be said.

*edit* the "^nice" was supposed to be pointing to the danny carey video

Post a reply to: Drummers/Music Hot Chick

The Latest