Drummers/Music Hot Chick

Cigaro
5/29/2010 10:57am
Dean wrote:
question is, can you go 3 more pages arguing with shadows
I can go all day if it pertains to making a liar look stupid.

For a shadow you seem pretty interested right?
Dean
5/29/2010 11:01am
Dean wrote:
question is, can you go 3 more pages arguing with shadows
Cigaro wrote:
I can go all day if it pertains to making a liar look stupid.

For a shadow you seem pretty interested right?
I always am when I've got a big one on the line
Cigaro
5/29/2010 11:08am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:11pm
I'll be a fish for you anyday Dean before I become a liar that likes to make up life stories to try to look cool on message boards. Least fish have some guts in em.

Wink
Dean
5/29/2010 11:31am
Cigaro wrote:
I'll be a fish for you anyday Dean before I become a liar that likes to make up life stories to try to look cool on...
I'll be a fish for you anyday Dean before I become a liar that likes to make up life stories to try to look cool on message boards. Least fish have some guts in em.

Wink
not sure who you're calling a liar, but if it's kdx or racer92 you're not only wrong, you're an asshole. Both of those guys are as straight up good guys as you're ever gonna run into online.

maybe post counts are good for something after all......

The Shop

Racer92
5/29/2010 11:36am
So now we've gone to full tilt calling me a liar now, hmmm? Boy you really are an internet badass. How old are you? 20? 25? Do you think Im a kid in a dorm room somewhere? That I make up shit willy-nilly just for the hell of it? Youve gone from making me think youre not too bright, to completely confirming it. I hang out and ride with lots of guys here and those who know me know me my character and Im certainly not going worry about proving shit to some blowhard on the internet.

Cigaro
5/29/2010 12:00pm
Dean wrote:
not sure who you're calling a liar, but if it's kdx or racer92 you're not only wrong, you're an asshole. Both of those guys are as...
not sure who you're calling a liar, but if it's kdx or racer92 you're not only wrong, you're an asshole. Both of those guys are as straight up good guys as you're ever gonna run into online.

I never called kdx out,I told him he prolly just don't like metal and doesn't acknowledge it cuz he's more of a Jazz guy.

As far as Racer92,he claimed he started drumming in clubs at 9 and that the material was ok,and nothing special.Any REAL drummer that actually trys it will tell you that Lamb of God song is more technical then it seems.So since he said he was drumming at 9,I figured he's prolly pretty good and I asked to see him play.

When I asked him,he got on the defensive and starting calling me names and then came up with every excuse to take the attention off him.Alls i wanted to do is get him to try and play it to see how ok the material was.

Bottom Line is-A drummer who started playing at 9 or whatever age is never gonna put the "She needs to Loosen up like Lars" statement.I'll be an asshole any day before i go putting my foot in my mouth like him.

Does any REAL drummers think Racer92 is even a real drummer after reading his posts in this topic? Plz Step Up.Far as im concerned you couldn't be a bigger asshole then to criticize peoples work when all evidence leads 2 him never even putting any work in.

You don't gotta stick up for him Dean.Dudes got over a thousand posts! Im sure he can handle himself.
Dean
5/29/2010 12:09pm
Dean wrote:
not sure who you're calling a liar, but if it's kdx or racer92 you're not only wrong, you're an asshole. Both of those guys are as...

Cigaro wrote:
I never called kdx out,I told him he prolly just don't like metal and doesn't acknowledge it cuz he's more of a Jazz guy. As far...
I never called kdx out,I told him he prolly just don't like metal and doesn't acknowledge it cuz he's more of a Jazz guy.

As far as Racer92,he claimed he started drumming in clubs at 9 and that the material was ok,and nothing special.Any REAL drummer that actually trys it will tell you that Lamb of God song is more technical then it seems.So since he said he was drumming at 9,I figured he's prolly pretty good and I asked to see him play.

When I asked him,he got on the defensive and starting calling me names and then came up with every excuse to take the attention off him.Alls i wanted to do is get him to try and play it to see how ok the material was.

Bottom Line is-A drummer who started playing at 9 or whatever age is never gonna put the "She needs to Loosen up like Lars" statement.I'll be an asshole any day before i go putting my foot in my mouth like him.

Does any REAL drummers think Racer92 is even a real drummer after reading his posts in this topic? Plz Step Up.Far as im concerned you couldn't be a bigger asshole then to criticize peoples work when all evidence leads 2 him never even putting any work in.

You don't gotta stick up for him Dean.Dudes got over a thousand posts! Im sure he can handle himself.
well he's got over 11 thousand posts, but that''s not why I'm sticking up for him. I've known him 5 years or so online and if he says he started drumming in clubs at 9 you can take it to the bank pal. Now, I happen to know it's true because he's told me before, long before you're sorry azz showed up here. We've been trading music back and forth 3 or so years now and you're not gonna meet a more straight up dude here or anywhere.

this is your big argument? Get over yourself man. Music is a subjective art and one man's opinion that doesn't jive with yours does not a liar make.

You just got here and you're off to bad start. It's ok, though, you'll,learn. If you think Racer92 is a liar, wait till you meet Kalisch.
Cigaro
5/29/2010 12:11pm
Racer92 wrote:
So now we've gone to full tilt calling me a liar now, hmmm? Boy you really [i]are[/i] an internet badass. How old are you? 20? 25...
So now we've gone to full tilt calling me a liar now, hmmm? Boy you really are an internet badass. How old are you? 20? 25? Do you think Im a kid in a dorm room somewhere? That I make up shit willy-nilly just for the hell of it? Youve gone from making me think youre not too bright, to completely confirming it. I hang out and ride with lots of guys here and those who know me know me my character and Im certainly not going worry about proving shit to some blowhard on the internet.

Your still taking the request of me wanting to see you play as a death threat? It's pretty obvious your on the defensive. I think every real drummer here knows your lying and blowing nothing but hot air to change the subject.

Loosing up Lars! Your the one thats getting bent.And ya you will never back your theory of being a drummer up.I'm just another novice @ best drummer that knows your full of shit.

Like i said to you before,I'd give you props if you even tryed that song and got it 99% wrong.I can't give props to someone who likes to judge technicality and don't even attempt it.

Is it that much of a stretch for a 9 year old who was playn clubs to even attempt it?

Just keep doing what you gotta do to take the focus off your earlier comments.
Cigaro
5/29/2010 12:26pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:12pm
Dean wrote:
well he's got over 11 thousand posts, but that''s not why I'm sticking up for him. I've known him 5 years or so online and if...
well he's got over 11 thousand posts, but that''s not why I'm sticking up for him. I've known him 5 years or so online and if he says he started drumming in clubs at 9 you can take it to the bank pal. Now, I happen to know it's true because he's told me before, long before you're sorry azz showed up here. We've been trading music back and forth 3 or so years now and you're not gonna meet a more straight up dude here or anywhere.

this is your big argument? Get over yourself man. Music is a subjective art and one man's opinion that doesn't jive with yours does not a liar make.

You just got here and you're off to bad start. It's ok, though, you'll,learn. If you think Racer92 is a liar, wait till you meet Kalisch.
I've known him 5 years or so online and if he says he started drumming in clubs at 9 you can take it to the bank pal. Now, I happen to know it's true because he's told me before, long before you're sorry azz showed up here

Thats just pure Double Platinum Gold there.Need I say more???
Dean
5/29/2010 12:31pm
Dean wrote:
well he's got over 11 thousand posts, but that''s not why I'm sticking up for him. I've known him 5 years or so online and if...

Cigaro wrote:
I've known him 5 years or so online and if he says he started drumming in clubs at 9 you can take it to the bank...
I've known him 5 years or so online and if he says he started drumming in clubs at 9 you can take it to the bank pal. Now, I happen to know it's true because he's told me before, long before you're sorry azz showed up here

Thats just pure Double Platinum Gold there.Need I say more???
only if you want to look like an even bigger idiot......
Cigaro
5/29/2010 12:36pm
Dean wrote:
only if you want to look like an even bigger idiot......
I could sell you dog crap in a bag as brownies your so gullable
Dean
5/29/2010 12:44pm
I may be "gullable", but I know how to spell and use you're and your properly.

Just to be clear, you think you can judge a man's drumming skill as well as his personal character from a 5 post exchange and really from one simple statement better than the 5 year online deal I described above? Who the fuck do you think you are- Simon Cowell?

Bobby, if you need any further explanation as to why I'm spending less time here,it's preposterous fools like this one.
Cigaro
5/29/2010 1:01pm
Dean wrote:
I may be "gullable", but I know how to spell and use you're and your properly. Just to be clear, you think you can judge a...

Just to be clear, you think you can judge a man's drumming skill as well as his personal character from a 5 post exchange and really from one simple statement better than the 5 year online deal I described above? Who the fuck do you think you are- Simon Cowell?

Bobby, if you need any further explanation as to why I'm spending less time here,it's preposterous fools like this one.
Still doesn't change the fact that your boy likes to tell phoney stories.

And wow you attack my grammar? Shows how mature you are.I never finished high school,prolly never passed one English class. I'd be the first to admit it prolly sucks.

Either way I'd still rather be a guy whos honest with poor grammar then a guy who lies about what he does then criticizes for something he's never had experience in.
Cigaro
5/29/2010 1:13pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:12pm
Dean wrote:
I may be "gullable", but I know how to spell and use you're and your properly. Just to be clear, you think you can judge a...

Just to be clear, you think you can judge a man's drumming skill as well as his personal character from a 5 post exchange and really from one simple statement better than the 5 year online deal I described above? Who the fuck do you think you are- Simon Cowell? Yes I prolly can.Don't take a genious after hearing a so called drummer say shes gotta loosen up like Lars
Dean
5/29/2010 1:17pm
Dean wrote:

Cigaro wrote:
Still doesn't change the fact that your boy likes to tell phoney stories. And wow you attack my grammar? Shows how mature you are.I never finished...
Still doesn't change the fact that your boy likes to tell phoney stories.

And wow you attack my grammar? Shows how mature you are.I never finished high school,prolly never passed one English class. I'd be the first to admit it prolly sucks.

Either way I'd still rather be a guy whos honest with poor grammar then a guy who lies about what he does then criticizes for something he's never had experience in.
Well that proves it, you are stupid. Lack of education is not something to be proud of. And it doesn't make you any more "real" or honest or anything else but an uneducated fool. You have a lot to learn about judging human nature as well.

have a nice day, there are still lot's of people who are wrong on the internet that you need to set straight. You better get busy.
kdx man
5/29/2010 1:24pm
I'm trying to figure out what basis you are coming from to call folks liars. Doesn't make any sense to me. I'm not even particularly a jazz guy. I respect all sorts of music, and I dig metal as well.

If Racer says he can do something, I will also fully believe it. He has absolutely no reason to bullshit anybody on here.

As for the opinion of "real" drummers, I just gave you mine. She isn't as good as you think. Perhaps you haven't been exposed to real musicians. I am exposed to them every day - it is my job. You say yourself that you are a novice at best drummer. If you keep practicing perhaps you'll figure it out some day. I hope you do and that you can find a better appreciation for real musicians.
Cigaro
5/29/2010 1:27pm
Dean wrote:
Well that proves it, you are stupid. Lack of education is not something to be proud of. And it doesn't make you any more "real" or...
Well that proves it, you are stupid. Lack of education is not something to be proud of. And it doesn't make you any more "real" or honest or anything else but an uneducated fool. You have a lot to learn about judging human nature as well.

have a nice day, there are still lot's of people who are wrong on the internet that you need to set straight. You better get busy.
Yup I'd rather be uneducated in grammar anyday then a liar who likes to glorify on boards to try to make themselves look important.

If thats the human nature you look for in life then I think its you that needs to grow up.As far as everyone being wrong,thats not my place to correct them.Opinions are like assholes,everyones got one.

It's the bullshit artists I go after.You can't hang with someone calling BS on your boy then you should prolly move on until he proves his theory.
Cigaro
5/29/2010 1:57pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:12pm
kdx man wrote:
I'm trying to figure out what basis you are coming from to call folks liars. Doesn't make any sense to me. I'm not even particularly a...
I'm trying to figure out what basis you are coming from to call folks liars. Doesn't make any sense to me. I'm not even particularly a jazz guy. I respect all sorts of music, and I dig metal as well.

If Racer says he can do something, I will also fully believe it. He has absolutely no reason to bullshit anybody on here.

As for the opinion of "real" drummers, I just gave you mine. She isn't as good as you think. Perhaps you haven't been exposed to real musicians. I am exposed to them every day - it is my job. You say yourself that you are a novice at best drummer. If you keep practicing perhaps you'll figure it out some day. I hope you do and that you can find a better appreciation for real musicians.
Perhaps you haven't been exposed to real musicians. I am exposed to them every day - it is my job. So you should know if a so called drummer says she needs to loosen up like Lars.
Cigaro
5/29/2010 2:13pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:12pm
Oh and I forgot We can prolly all blame this onJmar.I was told he was the one that knows everything about anything.He's the one that started to bust out the measuring stick.Devil So ya you can blame the 2 guys hurt feelings in here on Jmar..

TongueTongue
Dean
5/29/2010 2:25pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:12pm
kdx man wrote:
I'm trying to figure out what basis you are coming from to call folks liars. Doesn't make any sense to me. I'm not even particularly a...

Cigaro wrote:
[b]Perhaps you haven't been exposed to real musicians. I am exposed to them every day - it is my job.[/b] So you should know if a...
Perhaps you haven't been exposed to real musicians. I am exposed to them every day - it is my job. So you should know if a so called drummer says she needs to loosen up like Lars.
But i ask you this KDX.Next time your around your musicians have em sit down and play Laid to Rest for you. I think they'll appreciate the technicality of it.And honestly im not really gonna take your word that your around the music biz just because you say it on a board.I've been around the net and life too long to be a sucker like Dean.

.And the only reason this is still going is because his buddy Dean is all mad now cuz I said he's full of shit.

lmao off- you really are an assclown if you think KDX is gonna walk in the studio where he works and tell someone to play this shit music because some idiot on the internet asked him to. man you have me thinking you're making this shit up now. And if you had been here longer than 5 minutes you wouldn't have to take his word for it. You'd know, like we all do.

And last but not least, the only reason this is still going is because I'm keeping it going to maximize your douchery. Each post adds to your resume.
jmar
5/29/2010 2:34pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:12pm
I already made one dude on facebook that was calling the woman bitches quit and hightale it back to his cave today.I go for the throat and won't let up just as intense as this video.

This post was so intimidating that I decided to go back to my cave on my own.

Cigaro
5/29/2010 2:45pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:12pm
Dean wrote:
But i ask you this KDX.Next time your around your musicians have em sit down and play Laid to Rest for you. I think they'll appreciate...
But i ask you this KDX.Next time your around your musicians have em sit down and play Laid to Rest for you. I think they'll appreciate the technicality of it.And honestly im not really gonna take your word that your around the music biz just because you say it on a board.I've been around the net and life too long to be a sucker like Dean.

.And the only reason this is still going is because his buddy Dean is all mad now cuz I said he's full of shit.

lmao off- you really are an assclown if you think KDX is gonna walk in the studio where he works and tell someone to play this shit music because some idiot on the internet asked him to. man you have me thinking you're making this shit up now. And if you had been here longer than 5 minutes you wouldn't have to take his word for it. You'd know, like we all do.

And last but not least, the only reason this is still going is because I'm keeping it going to maximize your douchery. Each post adds to your resume.
Camp332
jndmx
Moto East Mag
look out below
Torco1
drummer dude

Judging by their posts them are the only real drummers that prolly drum in real life.Go back and read their posts,you can really tell whats going on in here and ask them there thoughts on whos full of shit and who isn't.

Cigaro
5/29/2010 2:51pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:12pm
jmar wrote:
I already made one dude on facebook that was calling the woman bitches quit and hightale it back to his cave today.I go for the throat...
I already made one dude on facebook that was calling the woman bitches quit and hightale it back to his cave today.I go for the throat and won't let up just as intense as this video.

This post was so intimidating that I decided to go back to my cave on my own.

That was a comment that was pointed towards someone else reading on here from facebook that liked to call woman bitches and beat their old lady.

But we know what ever it is your gonna do Jmar you're an expert at.Whether it be cave dwelling or living way over your head.
kdx man
5/29/2010 6:40pm
Ok cigaro, which one do you want me to ask?

Shawn Pelton
Kenny Aronoff
Steve Jordon
Karl Latham
Will Hunt
Chad Szeliga
Dave Weckle

Pick one and next time I see them i'll ask them to sit down and play lamb of god.

LMAO this couldn't be more humorous.

And yeah - I sure don't respect metal and I certainly dont understand anything about it....

zjbell
5/29/2010 6:44pm
Must say, I'm a little disappointed. 4 on 1 and this 'newb' is still hanging in there. Someone needs to take care of business.
kdx man
5/29/2010 6:55pm
I'll admit I'm not the best at the interweb battle thing. I dont have a ton of time either though. We need Dave in here to clear things up...
Dean
5/29/2010 7:04pm
zjbell wrote:
Must say, I'm a little disappointed. 4 on 1 and this 'newb' is still hanging in there. Someone needs to take care of business.
He's too dumb to know he's beat. whattya do with a guy like that.?

I know a few like that......
Cigaro
5/29/2010 7:45pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:13pm
kdx man wrote:
Ok cigaro, which one do you want me to ask? Shawn Pelton Kenny Aronoff Steve Jordon Karl Latham Will Hunt Chad Szeliga Dave Weckle Pick one...
Ok cigaro, which one do you want me to ask?

Shawn Pelton
Kenny Aronoff
Steve Jordon
Karl Latham
Will Hunt
Chad Szeliga
Dave Weckle

Pick one and next time I see them i'll ask them to sit down and play lamb of god.

LMAO this couldn't be more humorous.

And yeah - I sure don't respect metal and I certainly dont understand anything about it....

Ya thats sweet,no doubt. So you work the board or are you a musician/drum player or both.You never said.

And just because you show me a pic of you with BLS don't mean Laid to Rest is not a solid song on drums.I told you I really didn't question your job or really didn't care.Ask Will what his thoughts are from a drummers standpoint of Laid to Rest<-----Thats the Whole moral story behind this argument.

Put Wills comments here ---

And your thoughts. Is Laid to Rest a technical song???? You never answered
Cigaro
5/29/2010 7:49pm
zjbell wrote:
They can bring 10 on 1 for all I care.They can bring Dave Lombardo in here and he'll tell you the same thing I been saying.It's a solid song and that Racer92 is still full of shit.

Loose like Lars should be his new name.
Cigaro
5/29/2010 7:55pm Edited Date/Time 5/29/2010 7:56pm
Dean wrote:
He's too dumb to know he's beat. whattya do with a guy like that.?

I know a few like that......
Don't get your hopes up too fast Dean.Just because you post a pic of you standing next to Blondie doesn't automatically make you pretty.Your boy Racer92 still hasn't proved his theory and the only thing we found out is that kdx had a pitcure of himself with a few members of BLS.He never said he if he played drums and he never said his thoughts on Laid to Rest.

Post a reply to: Drummers/Music Hot Chick

The Latest