Drummers/Music Hot Chick

Cigaro
5/28/2010 10:52am
Well like I said before,If lamb of god is nothing really that special to play then i guess it shouldn't take over an hour for some of the people in here to learn to play.This thread wasn't started as "Wow this girls the best drummer" It was just to show a hot chick that plays metal,with cool camera angles,who also has got some chops going.

I say put your money where your mouth is and throw the video of you guys doing this song up.

And you can't even compare Jo Jo Mayer to Meytal.He's prolly twice her age and double the experience.He's prolly got more time on the drums then that broad has had behind the drums and in the sack combined.Meytal is doing covers so you don't really see what all she is capable of.

If I had a dime for everytime I see someone talk about it,and then not produce.I could buy 10 of these girls with 10 hotel suites and 10 drum sets and go room to room.

Lets see how many excuses as to why they won't put a video up of them playn it.
Cigaro
5/28/2010 10:58am
dirthead1 wrote:
I think what people are confusing is that she is making playing this song on the drums look too easy, because it is. No added metal...
I think what people are confusing is that she is making playing this song on the drums look too easy, because it is. No added metal garbage pounding flair and hair flying everywhere.
BTW Dude,Toxicity is easier to play then Laid to Rest.I can come closer to laying that whole song down then i'll ever come to learning the double bass on Laid to Rest.And im a novice at best
Cigaro
5/28/2010 11:01am Edited Date/Time 5/28/2010 1:21pm
Cigaro wrote:
I do a little drumming ocasionally.
Not sure if anybody knows about this girl.

Can you get your kid to do a vid Larry?I think it would be sweet to see a 15 year old playn Pantera or Lamb of God
Cigaro
5/28/2010 11:45am Edited Date/Time 5/28/2010 11:47am
Racer92 wrote:
I was playing drums in clubs by age 9. My dad managed a cover band and the back of our house was a quasi studio. He...
I was playing drums in clubs by age 9. My dad managed a cover band and the back of our house was a quasi studio. He had a 60 minute reel of tape I had to play daily for practice, Guess Who, Creedence, Buddy Miles, Doobies, Elvis, BTO, Iron Butterfly, on & on. Ive played 'In A Gadda Da Vida' more times than any human should ever have to play it. (long version of course). Like I said, she's doing okay, but there are tens of thousands of guys who can do that, just because shes got tits and a clam doesn't really change it for me.

Jeremy & Jim are correct.
So it wouldn't be a stretch for you to post a vid of you playing? Wow Clubs at 9 years old huh.Hell i wanna see you play then.I'm always wanting to see some peoples style.Can we get a Vid Plz?

The Shop

Racer92
5/28/2010 12:55pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:10pm
Cigaro wrote:
So it wouldn't be a stretch for you to post a vid of you playing? Wow Clubs at 9 years old huh.Hell i wanna see you...
So it wouldn't be a stretch for you to post a vid of you playing? Wow Clubs at 9 years old huh.Hell i wanna see you play then.I'm always wanting to see some peoples style.Can we get a Vid Plz?
Oh you got me Figaro, I made it all up. Busted. Guess if I was gonna make shit up, I shoulda said I drummed for Jimi Hendrix while I was at it. *rolleyes*

I dont hafta prove squat to some internet dipstick. You think Im concerned about proving anything to some troll on a interweb forum? LOL You dont have to be a prodigy drummer to recognize one or not You think the art appraisers who set values on Picasso & Monet paintings can do that same level work themselves? Nope. But they sure know what is good and what isnt and how to tell the difference.

But keep tilting at the wheel here, its fun to see some piss & vinegar from a noob.

Cigaro
5/28/2010 1:18pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:10pm
Racer92 wrote:
Oh you got me Figaro, I made it all up. Busted. Guess if I was gonna make shit up, I shoulda said I drummed for Jimi...
Oh you got me Figaro, I made it all up. Busted. Guess if I was gonna make shit up, I shoulda said I drummed for Jimi Hendrix while I was at it. *rolleyes*

I dont hafta prove squat to some internet dipstick. You think Im concerned about proving anything to some troll on a interweb forum? LOL You dont have to be a prodigy drummer to recognize one or not You think the art appraisers who set values on Picasso & Monet paintings can do that same level work themselves? Nope. But they sure know what is good and what isnt and how to tell the difference.

But keep tilting at the wheel here, its fun to see some piss & vinegar from a noob.

Theirs excuse #1 Easy for me to say something like "I can do Larroccos Leap standing from the sideline and criticize everyone elses riding.' but im not gonna disrespect someone if I cant back it up.

And Troll? A good definition for a Troll is "One who criticizes someones skills and say that its nothing special" But yet produce sqaut to back that theory up.

I say you either put up or STFU.. Nobody likes a $hit talker,if you cant walk the walk,don't talk the talk.That girls got plenty more stomach then you.She's not standing on the sidelines criticizing.She's out there putting in work.
Racer92
5/28/2010 2:54pm
Cigaro wrote:
Theirs excuse #1 Easy for me to say something like "I can do Larroccos Leap standing from the sideline and criticize everyone elses riding.' but im...
Theirs excuse #1 Easy for me to say something like "I can do Larroccos Leap standing from the sideline and criticize everyone elses riding.' but im not gonna disrespect someone if I cant back it up.

And Troll? A good definition for a Troll is "One who criticizes someones skills and say that its nothing special" But yet produce sqaut to back that theory up.

I say you either put up or STFU.. Nobody likes a $hit talker,if you cant walk the walk,don't talk the talk.That girls got plenty more stomach then you.She's not standing on the sidelines criticizing.She's out there putting in work.
Oooo an internet tough guy too. Maybe you should put your avatar back to epic beard man.
Dean
5/28/2010 3:13pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:11pm
Cigaro wrote:
Theirs excuse #1 Easy for me to say something like "I can do Larroccos Leap standing from the sideline and criticize everyone elses riding.' but im...

Racer92 wrote:
Oooo an internet tough guy too. Maybe you should put your avatar back to epic beard man.
who the fock is this 168 post clown running down OG's like KDX and R92- man these guys are two of the best guys you'll ever run into real or online-

now STFU and listen to a real drummer

Cigaro
5/28/2010 3:21pm
You take me wanting you to show yourself playing your drums as a threat?

Your just ducking and dodging the whole subject.You wanna go knocking peoples work,but show no sign of putting in any work yourself.I would love for you to prove me wrong and post a video of you laying down some beats.But until then,how can anybody even respect your criticism when it seems like your lying about the whole subject.

Even if you are experienced drummer,which all evidence so far leads to you not even being a drummer.Your gonna struggle with that song.I gaurentee your not gonna just bust it out the first couple times.

But I guess this is about the time where you start coming in with more excuses or start changing the subject off of you.Why should I change my avatar? I like weeding out trolls.So please continue with your reasons why not to show yourself drumming and how Lamb ofGod is nothing special or technical.
Dean
5/28/2010 3:25pm
how Lamb ofGod is nothing special or technical

here's how I tell- Is Jack white in the band?

if the answer is "no" then I have my answer
Racer92
5/28/2010 3:32pm
Do you have reading comprehension issues? Show me where I knocked somebodys work. I said she was "doing okay", just needed to loosen up. And where the hell did I mention Lamb of God?

"Weeding out trolls" Laughing
Cigaro
5/28/2010 3:34pm
Dean wrote:
who the fock is this 168 post clown running down OG's like KDX and R92- man these guys are two of the best guys you'll ever...
who the fock is this 168 post clown running down OG's like KDX and R92- man these guys are two of the best guys you'll ever run into real or online-

now STFU and listen to a real drummer

Keith Moon one of my top 5 fav's all time.No doubt about it.Such a tragedy he died so young.Check out Keith filling in for Bonham with Zepplin.

And when did post counts automatically determine wether you can call somebody out on their bullshit.Someone criticizes someone elses work but yet show no sign of putting in work themselves or just avoid it all together.Do I gotta have 10k posts before i got the right to do that?

You guys keep coming up with all these "Real Drummers"which all of them really are REAL Good Drummers and some of my Fav's/Idols.When do we get to the point of someone saying someone elses material is easy and nothing special.Then them actually showing how easy it is.

Are we suppose to just take his word its easy and forget about his criticism because he throws up a link of Neil Peart?
Cigaro
5/28/2010 3:38pm
Racer92 wrote:
Hot chick? Nope. Not how I rate 'em. Good drummer? She's doing okay. If she'd loosen the hell up and quit worrying about looking good for...
Hot chick? Nope. Not how I rate 'em.

Good drummer? She's doing okay. If she'd loosen the hell up and quit worrying about looking good for the camera she'd have it a lot easier. Shes all stiff and looks like Charlie Watts or something.
There you go! She's okay man,nothing special. Loosen up? She looks pretty crisp to me.
Cigaro
5/28/2010 3:42pm
If its really ok and nothing special then bust it out bro.It's real easy for us to judge from the sidelines. The loosen up part is whats even funnier.Hey everyones got their own style.if it works for them,then more power to them.
Racer92
5/28/2010 3:46pm
Cigaro wrote:
There you go! She's okay man,nothing special. Loosen up? She looks pretty crisp to me.
Now youre just trying to start shit and make shit outta nothing. I didnt say shes "nothing special" and yes she does need to loosen up. Ever see Lars Ulrich play? Thats loose.

If you dig the girl, good for you. Different strokes. But youve got a big job ahead of you if you you get your panties in a twist when other folks dont agree with you. No matter how much you stamp your feet and demand "proof" of something, its not going to change someones mind.

While this has been fun and all, Ive got a gorgeous wife sitting right here that wants my attention so Im done with this fun friday pissing match.
Cigaro
5/28/2010 3:47pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:11pm
Since were not gonna prolly ever see him play and just sit n tell us how its okay.Heres another one thats prolly nothing special.

Cigaro
5/28/2010 3:54pm
Racer92 wrote:
Now youre just trying to start shit and make shit outta nothing. I didnt say shes "nothing special" and yes she does need to loosen up...
Now youre just trying to start shit and make shit outta nothing. I didnt say shes "nothing special" and yes she does need to loosen up. Ever see Lars Ulrich play? Thats loose.

If you dig the girl, good for you. Different strokes. But youve got a big job ahead of you if you you get your panties in a twist when other folks dont agree with you. No matter how much you stamp your feet and demand "proof" of something, its not going to change someones mind.

While this has been fun and all, Ive got a gorgeous wife sitting right here that wants my attention so Im done with this fun friday pissing match.
You do what you gotta do to weasel out of it.And Lars sure he's loose.but he prolly isn't even in the top 50-100 drummers if they let musicians vote.We might as well be saying Peter Criss is one of the best.

Being loose doesn't automatically make you a better Drummer.like you said Different Stokes for different folks.

jmar
5/28/2010 4:29pm
Racer92 wrote:
Now youre just trying to start shit and make shit outta nothing. I didnt say shes "nothing special" and yes she does need to loosen up...

Cigaro wrote:
You do what you gotta do to weasel out of it.And Lars sure he's loose.but he prolly isn't even in the top 50-100 drummers if they...
You do what you gotta do to weasel out of it.And Lars sure he's loose.but he prolly isn't even in the top 50-100 drummers if they let musicians vote.We might as well be saying Peter Criss is one of the best.

Being loose doesn't automatically make you a better Drummer.like you said Different Stokes for different folks.

Get over it buddy.

Maybe you should show a vid of you playing.

Cigaro
5/28/2010 4:32pm
Racer92 wrote:

I didnt say shes "nothing special" and yes she does need to loosen up. Ever see Lars Ulrich play? Thats loose.

That line right there tells me your really not a drummer.Drummers don't sit there and nitpick on how loose or tight they are.It's the material that you should be listening too.She hit every note so I don't see how loosening up would of made that better.Your paying to much attnetion to her then the material shes laying down.I thought you would of had your so called Drummers ear on.

Lars,LMAO! He's got chops and I got nothing but respect for the guy.But I wouldn't even put him in a category if i was teaching someone to play.I heard Lars was actually once a better tennis player then he was a drummer.

In a perfect world everyone would be playing loose and smashing the set like Dave Grohl back in his Nirvana days
fcr
5/28/2010 4:42pm
What are you trying to prove? Just curious. Is this a race or something, my drummer is better than your drummer type thing? If you like her great, you like her. Many here have the opinion she is not that great, so what. I can't play my way out of a paper sack, but I do know she is just OK, nothing more. It's an opinion, just like assholes everyone has one.
Dean
5/28/2010 4:43pm
3 pages about a drummer no one's ever heard of or ever will?

priceless
Cigaro
5/28/2010 4:49pm
jmar wrote:
Get over it buddy.

Maybe you should show a vid of you playing.

Hey get off my nuts dude,you don't need to stick up for him.What are you his big brother?I already said I can't lay down that track,or don't you read?
I don't go writing checks my ass can't cash.

Maybe you should go tell your little brother to back up what he said.He already said he's a drummer and that the material is "OK".Or wait a minute I worded that wrong.Not that the material is "OK" but she is "OK" So their should be no reason dude can't lay it down..Nothing better for you guys to see then him actually play it and make me eat crow.

But that will never happen cuz he likes to lie to impress.Sure he's prolly a cool guy if you met him in real life,thats fine and dandy.But i'll still call bullshit on his lifes music story until he backs it up.
Cigaro
5/28/2010 5:10pm
fcr wrote:
What are you trying to prove? Just curious. Is this a race or something, my drummer is better than your drummer type thing? If you like...
What are you trying to prove? Just curious. Is this a race or something, my drummer is better than your drummer type thing? If you like her great, you like her. Many here have the opinion she is not that great, so what. I can't play my way out of a paper sack, but I do know she is just OK, nothing more. It's an opinion, just like assholes everyone has one.
It's not a race at all.or whos drummers better then who.it's about the material thats being layed out and the difficulty it is to play it.Alot of guys that prolly never even picked up a stick before have no clue and prolly shouldn't even have an opinion on something they never even tryed.What would you say if i come to your Job that i've never done before and said your doing an ok job and then left without showing you how i did it?

I mean is that the cool thing to do nowadays is to have an opinon or criticize on something you've never done? Hitting a major league pitch sure looks easy don't it? But have you ever tryed it?

The only reason i'm giving this guy a hard time is because he says hes a drummer,and says the material is ok,nothing special.So I wanted to see him play it."Because it is kinda a pain in the ass to play" even for most experienced drummers.I'd have nothing but respect for him even if he made a vid of him playing and only got 50% of the song right.

I don't got no respect for people that act and say the things like he does and then dodges and weasles out of it.When he basically did that,it pretty much tells me his whole drumming story is a lie.Do you guys look up to people like that?

Like i said before,he could make a vid and be the sloppiest drum player on here,I would still give him mad props for trying and not ducking it.Until then all my facts lean toward him just being a liar.Is that so hard to comprehend?
Cigaro
5/28/2010 5:31pm
Cigaro wrote:
It's not a race at all.or whos drummers better then who.it's about the material thats being layed out and the difficulty it is to play it.Alot...
It's not a race at all.or whos drummers better then who.it's about the material thats being layed out and the difficulty it is to play it.Alot of guys that prolly never even picked up a stick before have no clue and prolly shouldn't even have an opinion on something they never even tryed.What would you say if i come to your Job that i've never done before and said your doing an ok job and then left without showing you how i did it?

I mean is that the cool thing to do nowadays is to have an opinon or criticize on something you've never done? Hitting a major league pitch sure looks easy don't it? But have you ever tryed it?

The only reason i'm giving this guy a hard time is because he says hes a drummer,and says the material is ok,nothing special.So I wanted to see him play it."Because it is kinda a pain in the ass to play" even for most experienced drummers.I'd have nothing but respect for him even if he made a vid of him playing and only got 50% of the song right.

I don't got no respect for people that act and say the things like he does and then dodges and weasles out of it.When he basically did that,it pretty much tells me his whole drumming story is a lie.Do you guys look up to people like that?

Like i said before,he could make a vid and be the sloppiest drum player on here,I would still give him mad props for trying and not ducking it.Until then all my facts lean toward him just being a liar.Is that so hard to comprehend?
If you guys don't understand where im coming from with that post then I guess you'll get sick of me real quick which is fine either way.I like to call people on their bullshit if i think their lying.And I like to hammer on people that disrepect someone else or something out of text.

Go ask Big Lenny about me.I'm not one to start fights or instigate crap.But if it gets dished to me,well i surely will go blow for blow.I just don't like bullshitters,and sugar coated people.If you met me in real life im the easiest dude to get along with since every day on my calander is april 20th if you catch my drift.Cool

I try to be no different on these boards then what I am in real life.If some of you local guys want to meet me to see what kind of a person I really am i'll be at Red Bud Lot A July 2-3.Before the race PM me and i'll give you my info and stop by and have a beer and a burger.We will be grilling out.

And for the record,I never threatened RC92 with violence like he thinks i did.I told him to put his money where his mouth is as far as the drum vid.I think thats just his way to throw the subject off of his drum vid i requested.But he can take it anyway he likes as far as im concerned.Thats not me to make threatening acts toward board members and you will never see me do that.

Like me or not.I will be here for a while.
kdx man
5/29/2010 8:52am
btw that drummer chick isn't very good at all.
Dean
5/29/2010 9:01am
kdx man wrote:
LMAO

this should be good for 3 more pages
Cigaro
5/29/2010 10:34am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:11pm
kdx man wrote:
Couldn't agree more,were gonna have to get Lars and Racer 92 in here to show her whats up.LaughingLaughingLaughing

Cigaro
5/29/2010 10:37am Edited Date/Time 5/29/2010 10:39am
Dean wrote:
LMAO

this should be good for 3 more pages
I doubt it.. I don't think he can go 3 more pages of excuses and Lars loose drumming is prolly only good for 2 more.
Dean
5/29/2010 10:51am
Cigaro wrote:
I do a little drumming ocasionally.
Not sure if anybody knows about this girl.

question is, can you go 3 more pages arguing with shadows

Post a reply to: Drummers/Music Hot Chick

The Latest