Does anybody know the British and American history

BobbyM
Edited Date/Time 1/19/2012 3:38pm
with the country of Iran and/or middle east going back a few years? Like going back to early 1900 or so? If you don't or dismiss this you obviously do not know why our brave men and woman, who we ALL are so concerned with, are getting killed for private enterprise over there...NOT democracy and liberty and all that government propaganda feel good shit. If you want to explore a corrupt profit driven, kill and slaughter at all costs, country look no further than out your window and over your front yard.

I suspect this thread will die a silent death and the many ignorant but patriotic folks on here will silently shy away from...but that is par for the course here in vitals non moto.
|
Big Lenny
9/15/2009 7:27pm
Right on BobbyM, I don't think they heard you...
Sonny
9/15/2009 7:31pm
I tend to agree but the American public looks to avoid that feeling.

The Shop

BobbyM
9/15/2009 7:47pm
Big Lenny wrote:
Right on BobbyM, I don't think they heard you...
they are too ignorant to understand how the world works. i suspect rat and a few like him are/is very smart and just plays the dumbfuck on purpose to get us all thinking.

it has to be that....i hope.
BobbyM
9/15/2009 7:56pm
super rat wrote:
Nothing more government can't fix.
good answer.....doodoodooodoooooodink
FishBone
9/15/2009 10:00pm
BobbyM wrote:
with the country of Iran and/or middle east going back a few years? Like going back to early 1900 or so? If you don't or dismiss...
with the country of Iran and/or middle east going back a few years? Like going back to early 1900 or so? If you don't or dismiss this you obviously do not know why our brave men and woman, who we ALL are so concerned with, are getting killed for private enterprise over there...NOT democracy and liberty and all that government propaganda feel good shit. If you want to explore a corrupt profit driven, kill and slaughter at all costs, country look no further than out your window and over your front yard.

I suspect this thread will die a silent death and the many ignorant but patriotic folks on here will silently shy away from...but that is par for the course here in vitals non moto.
gee Bob ... is Imperialism new to you ?
racin mason
9/15/2009 10:49pm
I ve been alive for 52 years, during this time we have been at war somewhere for all but about 20 minutes...Afuckingamazing
J.F.S
9/16/2009 2:21am
"Why we fight" is an interesting piece of film. The problem is that the people who really should watch that stuff dont have the attention span to do it. Their attention span is only enough to watch slogans on Fox news. Their attention span has never been enough to ever sit down and read history books or to pay attention to history classes. An uneducated poplulation is great if you want to go to war a necessity if you will.
SteveS
9/16/2009 6:31am
When you look back at what Britain did with the area there during the first half of the 20th century, you also understand how the whole "palestinian homeland" thing as it's being presented by the Arabs vs. Israel is wrong.
BobbyM
9/16/2009 8:57am
BobbyM wrote:
with the country of Iran and/or middle east going back a few years? Like going back to early 1900 or so? If you don't or dismiss...

FishBone wrote:
gee Bob ... is Imperialism new to you ?
read it and you will see it was greed and plain old skullfuckery performed on a soverign and DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC. the us gov can blow smoke up yer ass all you want...i don't dig it though
eddie
9/16/2009 4:32pm
I ve been alive for 52 years, during this time we have been at war somewhere for all but about 20 minutes...Afuckingamazing
and yet nine out of ten americans will still say that america is a peaceful nation .

something doesnt add up ....

Post a reply to: Does anybody know the British and American history

The Latest