Dodger Stadium parking lot beating....

fcr
Edited Date/Time 1/21/2012 5:13pm
so that is what it takes to get security attention. The area around Chavez is a shithole, SX was just lucky to not have anything happen. No head of security for 4 months.
http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-0407-dodgers-security-20110407,0,64…
|
4/7/2011 10:50am
I wonder what that douche bag media guy that trashed the supercross has to say about this...
motogeezer
4/7/2011 11:01am
I wonder what that douche bag media guy that trashed the supercross has to say about this...
I seem to remember BL catching a load of shit for posting that anyone attending the L.A. SX should be on their guard...
fcr
4/7/2011 11:20am Edited Date/Time 4/7/2011 11:29am
motogeezer wrote:
I seem to remember BL catching a load of shit for posting that anyone attending the L.A. SX should be on their guard...
Yes he did. It is why I posted this.

The Shop

TeamGreen
4/7/2011 2:24pm
Some folks can "carry" into a ballgame.

...And they do!

From AT&T Park to Petco.

9mm or .40

Why?

Because you CAN prevent this shit.
fcr
4/7/2011 2:27pm
TeamGreen wrote:

...And they do!

From AT&T Park to Petco.

9mm or .40

Why?

Don't they have metal detectors ? I know at the Pond, now Honda center, in Anaheim they do.
TeamGreen
4/7/2011 2:36pm
TeamGreen wrote:

...And they do!

From AT&T Park to Petco.

9mm or .40

Why?

fcr wrote:
Don't they have metal detectors ? I know at the Pond, now Honda center, in Anaheim they do.
Yup, and they have Credentials that allow you to carry.
fcr
4/7/2011 2:41pm
A friend of mine went with me to a Duck game once. He was carrying, off duty and decided it was too much of a PIA to bring it in.
TeamGreen
4/7/2011 3:09pm
fcr wrote:
A friend of mine went with me to a Duck game once. He was carrying, off duty and decided it was too much of a PIA...
A friend of mine went with me to a Duck game once. He was carrying, off duty and decided it was too much of a PIA to bring it in.
All ya gotta do is declare and show I.D. ...BEFORE you walk thru.
tp4
4/7/2011 5:08pm
they will catch these 2 losiers...they are in full mode on this.
txmxer
4/7/2011 6:19pm
TeamGreen wrote:

...And they do!

From AT&T Park to Petco.

9mm or .40

Why?

I thought the guy was jumped/blindsided? Not much chance to use a gun in that circumstance is there?

I suppose if there were enough folks carrying maybe a witness could solve the problem? IF they wanted to?
4/8/2011 7:48am
There is a whole backstory to this. This has been going on for a while. Frank McCourt has turned the Dodgers into the Raiders of baseball. The kinda people attending Dodger games now makes it look like a casting call for American Me part II
Sandberm
4/8/2011 8:02am
There is a whole backstory to this. This has been going on for a while. Frank McCourt has turned the Dodgers into the Raiders of baseball...
There is a whole backstory to this. This has been going on for a while. Frank McCourt has turned the Dodgers into the Raiders of baseball. The kinda people attending Dodger games now makes it look like a casting call for American Me part II
Has does an owner turn his fans into violent criminals?
4/8/2011 8:27am
There is a whole backstory to this. This has been going on for a while. Frank McCourt has turned the Dodgers into the Raiders of baseball...
Sandberm wrote:
Has does an owner turn his fans into violent criminals?
Put bottom line above class, beer sales above security. That place has been in a spiral since FOX bought the team. Its got significantly worse since McCourt bought the team.
zjbell
4/8/2011 12:36pm
Dodger stadium is a fucking dump.
jmar
4/8/2011 1:35pm
zjbell wrote:
Dodger stadium is a fucking dump.
Yes it is, and gun fire in a crowd letting out from a ball game could have made this even worse.
Mod Killer
5/22/2011 1:50pm Edited Date/Time 5/22/2011 1:55pm
i was at this game.

i enjoy dodger games. i like the atmosphere. tho, im a raider fan and at raider games its even worse. but again, i enjoy it.

ive seen plenty of people come to raider games just looking to get in a fight. plenty of people who come in, with opposing teams jerseys and they arent even football fans. i can never figure out this mentality. and i have no simpathy for them when they inevitably get jumped. its buyer beware. you know youre entering a lions den, so why people are suprised when they get eaten by a lion is beyond me.

by and large, most raider fans and dodger fans, or eagles fans etc etc etc are quite ok with the atmosphere that has been fostered at their respected stadiums. proud of it in most cases. why people of other teams or cultures try to come in and change things is again, beyond me.

like i said, i was at the dodger game. the dodger fans can be pretty harsh. but its always in good fun. intimidating yes, but it never gets violent unless both parties want it too. thats always been my experience and ive been to close to 100 combined raider/dodger games.

i saw plenty of giants fans who were there just to get into it with dodger fans and help things escalate. if you told me the one i was sitting next to were going to end up in a parking lot fight, i would not have been suprised. those who arent looking for trouble, things never escalate. those who are, things get crazy if ya want em too.

tho im not saying brian stow deserved to be beaten to a pulp, but the fact that he ended up in a fight doesnt suprise me and shouldnt suprise him or anyone. im just giving a lil perspective to those who think he was just innocently waltzing thru the parking lot. i'd bet my dirtbike that the incident started off with both parties having a go at each other verbally. which is beyond stupid of him.

but regardless, i have no idea why fans of other teams even go to dodger stadium or games in philly or oakland for that matter. you know what your asking for when you do. imo youre only looking for one thing, to cause trouble. just no common sense.

Post a reply to: Dodger Stadium parking lot beating....

The Latest