Dm setting?

VilloFan951
I need some help trying to find my inbox on here from my phone. I got an email saying i have a message but cant find the dam thing. Ive tried clicking on the respond button but that just takes me to my profile settings. Any tips please let me know
|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/21/2018 11:28am
I need some help trying to find my inbox on here from my phone. I got an email saying i have a message but cant find...
I need some help trying to find my inbox on here from my phone. I got an email saying i have a message but cant find the dam thing. Ive tried clicking on the respond button but that just takes me to my profile settings. Any tips please let me know
DM messages are sent directly to the email you signed up with. You can reply directly from your email inbox which will give the person that sent you a message your email or you can click on reply from the message which will bring you to Vital on a page that looks like the one from when you click on someone's profile and click send message. That option doesn't reveal your email to the other person. Once you reply to the message the other user will receive it in his inbox (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc.)
VilloFan951
1/21/2018 11:31am
I need some help trying to find my inbox on here from my phone. I got an email saying i have a message but cant find...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
DM messages are sent directly to the email you signed up with. You can reply directly from your email inbox which will give the person that...
DM messages are sent directly to the email you signed up with. You can reply directly from your email inbox which will give the person that sent you a message your email or you can click on reply from the message which will bring you to Vital on a page that looks like the one from when you click on someone's profile and click send message. That option doesn't reveal your email to the other person. Once you reply to the message the other user will receive it in his inbox (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc.)
awesome thank you!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/21/2018 11:37am
Honestly surprised you were able to receive a message. Plenty of people on here have had issues receiving them including me.
VilloFan951
1/21/2018 1:32pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Honestly surprised you were able to receive a message. Plenty of people on here have had issues receiving them including me.
Ya ive gotten them for a while lol no issues on this end

Post a reply to: Dm setting?

The Latest