Disgusting center console of the day

Related:
Create New Tag

10/17/2018 4:26 PM

Nasty people...

Photo

|

10/17/2018 5:11 PM

My Dad had car dealerships and I used to clean trade ins. Pretty familiar shit.

|

10/17/2018 5:20 PM

Photo
|

10/17/2018 5:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/17/2018 5:33 PM

No used tissues
No 4month old fries
No leaking stuck to the goo pens
No tampon wrapper

Looks good here boss
I see at least $4.25 additional profit.

|

10/17/2018 5:34 PM

Some of the work trucks at my old truck were horrific. laughing I freak out if there’s to much dust in my personal truck.

|

10/17/2018 5:38 PM

Do you fumigate a vehicle like that before you work on it? I would.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

10/17/2018 6:15 PM

Reese95w wrote:

Had one infested with roaches. Set off a indoor fogger in it once a day for four days straight before they were all dead. Have another in the shop that we put a plastic car cover over the interior before we ever got in it. There are some really nasty people out there and as disgusting as men can be, when you have a nasty ass female you really have nasty. Yes we have had crust filled panties and deployed tampon dispensers.sick

|

10/17/2018 7:45 PM

"Deployed" laughing

HOF

|

"We don't rent pigs."

10/17/2018 7:52 PM

Props to the guy for figuring out how to shave his balls in the vehicle.

|

10/18/2018 5:59 AM

Holy shit lol. It’s surprising how lazy some are

|

10/18/2018 7:22 AM

This cloth console lid has been turned into vinyl.sick

Photo

|

10/18/2018 7:35 AM

People aren't embarrassed over shit like this? Have some self respect....

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

10/18/2018 8:03 AM

Jesus Christ, I've seen rat infested cars in the field with cleaner interiors.

|

10/18/2018 10:12 AM

I haven't bought a used vehicle in decades for this very reason. I just automatically assume the previous owner has gotten all the good out of it...and I'll be left with the shit and problems. You know if the interior looks that bad the mechanicals are probably worse. sick

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

10/18/2018 3:59 PM

NASTY ASS BASTARD

|

10/18/2018 5:39 PM

My 2001 F250 with 226k on the clock. Interior gets blown out about once a year and a wash job every 3-6 months...maybe. Haven’t driven it much in the past year and a half but it still looks presentable. It may have spent a full week in a garage it’s entire life.

Photo
Photo

|

10/18/2018 11:09 PM

Looks like his puke bucket after a night at the pub.

|

10/20/2018 1:00 PM

Hey Newmann, your an auto body guy, right? Here in Kent WA there’s some body shop guys that cruise shopping center parking lots and if they spot somebody sitting in a car that has a dent in the body or some crappy paint, they will hit the people up right in the parking lot to try and let them fix their vehicle. I first experienced this when I had my 2002 Tacoma and the right rear panel had a slight dent in it. I declined their offer to fix my Toyota, but I’ve seen these guys repeatedly over the year cruising parking lots and hitting people up to have body work done. Is this approach for drumming up work common in the body shop industry, or is this something unique to my area. The approach seems kind of suspicious to me. Seems like if they were good auto body guys they would not need to cruises around like that to drum up business.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

10/20/2018 3:40 PM

Reese95w wrote:

newmann wrote:

Had one infested with roaches. Set off a indoor fogger in it once a day for four days straight before they were all dead. Have another in the shop that we put a plastic car cover over the interior before we ever got in it. There are some really nasty people out there and as disgusting as men can be, when you have a nasty ass female you really have nasty. Yes we have had crust filled panties and deployed tampon dispensers.sick

Damn...

|

10/20/2018 3:51 PM

I've always found it easier to do more frequent detail jobs than a couple big ones per year. Far less of a pain in the ass. If my console looked like that I would freaking out.

|

THERE IS NO SECOND MOTO IN LIFE!

10/20/2018 4:38 PM

Eww. I don’t know how people let shit like this happen. Makes me think what the rest of their house looks like.

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

10/20/2018 4:52 PM

Reese95w wrote:

Hey Newmann, your an auto body guy, right? Here in Kent WA there’s some body shop guys that cruise shopping center parking lots and if they spot somebody sitting in a car that has a dent in the body or some crappy paint, they will hit the people up right in the parking lot to try and let them fix their vehicle. I first experienced this when I had my 2002 Tacoma and the right rear panel had a slight dent in it. I declined their offer to fix my Toyota, but I’ve seen these guys repeatedly over the year cruising parking lots and hitting people up to have body work done. Is this approach for drumming up work common in the body shop industry, or is this something unique to my area. The approach seems kind of suspicious to me. Seems like if they were good auto body guys they would not need to cruises around like that to drum up business.

Oh there are parking lot trolls here too. They'll "repair" it while you grocery shop. Looks like they bought their supplies on the cake decorating aisle. Horrendous looking stuff that goes right along with those console pics above.laughing

|

10/20/2018 4:56 PM

newmann wrote:

Nasty people...

Photo

Drop that change in a 2 liter bottle of coke.

|

GP740
Since 1987

10/20/2018 5:24 PM

When I worked at a body shop, we had a guy come in with a 1 year old Trans Am, he had some curb rash on the front bumper. His wet dog must have lived in the car, it was disgusting, the smell, he obviously smoked in the thing, it was a layer of moldy hair held in place with a thick layer of tar and whatever else. We painted the bumper and the detailer spent 2 days working on the interior.
6 months later, same car, same damage and the interior was just as nasty again. Guy must have had some money to treat things like that.

Find some crazy things in people's cars, and yep, there are cars that my manager refused to have us work on because the inside was a hazard.

Every spring I unbolt the seats in my truck and deep clean the entire thing, pull up carpets, pull interior trim out and go over it. In the fall it gets another deep clean almost as extreme, plus a few quick clean ups in between.

People can be disgusting, but I can't understand showing it off to the world in a disgusting vehicle

|

10/21/2018 8:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/21/2018 8:28 PM

White_Trash wrote:

When I worked at a body shop, we had a guy come in with a 1 year old Trans Am, he had some curb rash on the front bumper. His wet dog must have lived in the car, it was disgusting, the smell, he obviously smoked in the thing, it was a layer of moldy hair held in place with a thick layer of tar and whatever else. We painted the bumper and the detailer spent 2 days working on the interior.
6 months later, same car, same damage and the interior was just as nasty again. Guy must have had some money to treat things like that.

Find some crazy things in people's cars, and yep, there are cars that my manager refused to have us work on because the inside was a hazard.

Every spring I unbolt the seats in my truck and deep clean the entire thing, pull up carpets, pull interior trim out and go over it. In the fall it gets another deep clean almost as extreme, plus a few quick clean ups in between.

People can be disgusting, but I can't understand showing it off to the world in a disgusting vehicle

Do you also have a 1987 iroc-z camaro ? Wondering because of your vital-handle and your attention to exquisite clean detail.

Funny side story——guy I work with is a real slob. Disgusting. But he has this 87 camaro that’s just flawless. The guy spit shines it daily I think. But his daily driver.....oh my god. And his clothes...never knew they could get that wrinkled. But his joke i guess is: “hey I’m just white trash”

|

GP740
Since 1987

10/21/2018 8:56 PM

newmann wrote:

Nasty people...

Photo

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

Drop that change in a 2 liter bottle of coke.

Or spill your bottle of coke into the cup holder. Then the change gets all nice and stuck to each other and the cup holder. w00t grin

In my 81 k5 blazer, it has square cup holders. Once I had one full of change, and my Red Bull completely spilled into it filling it to the top. It was a disgusting mess that I half ass sucked up with a napkin. Couple weeks later that change was just a chunk of sticky metal lol.

|

10/21/2018 9:26 PM

I just don’t see how people let their cars get that bad. Like, I dropped this peanut butter next to the shifter, I’ll just leave it there..?

I was going to buy a ‘98 Jeep Wrangler for $2ooo last year (which is a steal). I drove it and the smell was unbearable. A mix of wet dog and sour milk. The steering wheel was covered in gunk, the vent fans were all busted out, no carpet, missing console, everything had a layer of filth. If that were an indication of how the owners treated it, I walked away.

Plus it was a 4-banger ermm

|

10/22/2018 5:15 AM

Kelz87 wrote:

I just don’t see how people let their cars get that bad. Like, I dropped this peanut butter next to the shifter, I’ll just leave it there..?

I was going to buy a ‘98 Jeep Wrangler for $2ooo last year (which is a steal). I drove it and the smell was unbearable. A mix of wet dog and sour milk. The steering wheel was covered in gunk, the vent fans were all busted out, no carpet, missing console, everything had a layer of filth. If that were an indication of how the owners treated it, I walked away.

Ozone generator, I have one for taking the stink out of my hunting clothes , I think car dealerships use them to destink a used car. Just don't breathe the shit in.

|

10/25/2018 8:58 PM

Kelz87 wrote:

MR. X wrote:

Ozone generator, I have one for taking the stink out of my hunting clothes , I think car dealerships use them to destink a used car. Just don't breathe the shit in.

I spent several years in the Dry Cleaning/Industrial Laundry business and we had an ozone room for nasty stink removal. Mostly for smoke items from fires, but we used it for clothes from pigs like the people who own cars like this too. Some stink would make it through the cleaning process and still be in the fabric. sick

|