87 at 4.65 and diesel at 6.30
$55 to fill my econobox lol.

Absolutely bonkers.

|
ns503
5/6/2022 3:45am
Regular gas = 1.92/l

Diesel = 2.55/l

Filled a F150 up yesterday, and 2 jugs. Before it went up 0.11 overnight. $269.00.
swordfish
5/6/2022 4:03am
yz133rider wrote:

Absolutely bonkers.

$9.79 a gallon where I live buddy, sorry but I’m not very sympathetic for you😂
swordfish
5/6/2022 4:04am
ns503 wrote:
Regular gas = 1.92/l

Diesel = 2.55/l

Filled a F150 up yesterday, and 2 jugs. Before it went up 0.11 overnight. $269.00.
Went up here today to $1.88 for regular.
Joey_Bridges
5/6/2022 4:19am
Gas up $0.22 overnight.
Seems every time you leave the house......
$150-200 disappears.

The Shop

reded301
5/6/2022 8:26am
My monthly fuel payment has surpassed my truck payment.
TeamGreen
5/6/2022 8:31am
reded301 wrote:
Yup!

I drive the Transit from Dana Point to Redding twice a month. Usually via the eastern Sierras/395: 740 miles each way...

The van payment is $500.
I'm spending over $1,500 month on fuel for the Transit.
Muttly
5/6/2022 9:00am
It used to take $60 to fill my 36 gallon tank, now $100 doesn't get me three quarters of a tank. Haven't had a full tank in a while, because the stations either turn the pump off at $75 or $100.
swordfish
5/6/2022 11:16am
reded301 wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Yup! I drive the Transit from Dana Point to Redding twice a month. Usually via the eastern Sierras/395: 740 miles each way... The van payment is...
Yup!

I drive the Transit from Dana Point to Redding twice a month. Usually via the eastern Sierras/395: 740 miles each way...

The van payment is $500.
I'm spending over $1,500 month on fuel for the Transit.
I’m only driving my half ton now when I need to load my bike. Anything else I drive our little 4cyl hatchback. $225 to fill my 120l truck tank.
LungButter
5/6/2022 1:56pm
Just paid $5.63 for on road diesel last night.... sure makes a guy take a look at that red handle diesel that's $.60/gallon cheaper.

Unfortunately, I don't think the worst is here, I would assume it's gonna continue to go up for at least a month until Memorial Day is over.
kongols
5/6/2022 2:10pm
Diesel is $7.99 a gal where I live. Looks like you catching up. Difference used to be much bigger.
yz133rider
5/6/2022 2:29pm
yz133rider wrote:

Absolutely bonkers.

swordfish wrote:
Well neither was I because your politics caused that for you.

And now the same for me.

Shame you don’t get what you voted for.

Those who voted for that deserve this, those that didn’t, don’t.
peelout
5/6/2022 3:22pm
Gas up $0.22 overnight.
$150-200 disappears.
i used to avoid costco for the same reason
swordfish
5/6/2022 4:40pm
yz133rider wrote:

Absolutely bonkers.

swordfish wrote:
yz133rider wrote:
Well neither was I because your politics caused that for you. And now the same for me. Shame you don’t get what you voted for. Those...
Well neither was I because your politics caused that for you.

And now the same for me.

Shame you don’t get what you voted for.

Those who voted for that deserve this, those that didn’t, don’t.
Very true. If only it was as simple as who we voted for.
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
5/9/2022 3:29pm
Well, California just announced that the gasoline tax will increase as of June 1st; several cents per gallon. (I assume this will apply to diesel as well, but I'm not sure.)
They've been talking about refunding CA drivers or suspending the fuel tax altogether for a time, but no - apparently they just can't make it happen. I suppose the $40B budget surplus in CA isn't large enough for Newscum's liking.
Sawfish
5/9/2022 4:39pm
LungButter wrote:
Just paid $5.63 for on road diesel last night.... sure makes a guy take a look at that red handle diesel that's $.60/gallon cheaper. Unfortunately, I...
Just paid $5.63 for on road diesel last night.... sure makes a guy take a look at that red handle diesel that's $.60/gallon cheaper.

Unfortunately, I don't think the worst is here, I would assume it's gonna continue to go up for at least a month until Memorial Day is over.
I’ve heard the rumors of police checking for dyed diesel my whole life, but I’ve never actually known anyone that it has happened to. Is this a real thing?
Joey_Bridges
5/10/2022 4:11am Edited Date/Time 5/10/2022 4:14am
Gas and diesel have gone up another $0.20+ since I posted the other day.
Woke up this morning and read we're now at our highest average for gas and diesel in history.

Bad policy has devastating consequences.
Joey_Bridges
5/10/2022 4:56am
Gas up $0.22 overnight.
$150-200 disappears.
peelout wrote:
i used to avoid costco for the same reason
Saw a meme recently that said,

"I saved $280 by not going to Costco for rotisserie chicken and toilet paper"

My GF goes there for office supplies.
The gas lines are ridiculous.
I'll stick to buying from our local shell station.
Even at a bit higher price per gallon.
I know the ladies who work there, and I contribute a small bit to their pay.
Plus, if they recognize you at the pump you don't have to pay first.
LungButter
5/10/2022 8:16am
Sawfish wrote:
I’ve heard the rumors of police checking for dyed diesel my whole life, but I’ve never actually known anyone that it has happened to. Is this...
I’ve heard the rumors of police checking for dyed diesel my whole life, but I’ve never actually known anyone that it has happened to. Is this a real thing?
I've never seen or heard it happen to anyone in a non-commercial rig.

But if you have a slip tank or some cans in the back with red diesel in them, I think you may have a chance of getting checked.

I know lots of folks who run almost exclusively Red in their personal vehicles.
jridout12
5/10/2022 8:51am
LungButter wrote:
Just paid $5.63 for on road diesel last night.... sure makes a guy take a look at that red handle diesel that's $.60/gallon cheaper. Unfortunately, I...

Sawfish wrote:
I’ve heard the rumors of police checking for dyed diesel my whole life, but I’ve never actually known anyone that it has happened to. Is this...
Around me they've been checking at places like farm sales and livestock sales because they know farmers and other people that have easy access to it will be there. I've personally never known anyone getting pulled over and checked for it but it does happen albeit rare. Would not surprise me if it starts to happen more due to the rising fuel costs
5/10/2022 10:54am
LungButter wrote:

Sawfish wrote:
In 95 l installed a electric pump off the bulk tank for 2 engines on the mud rig for hhg drilling. Told the guys roll up and get filled up. 1 of guys was going ovr 80 and got stopped for a little extra revenue the officer checked his fuel in Wa. St. Bob nor the co never paid the fine, we always threw the fines out the window.
5/10/2022 11:12am
LungButter wrote:

If your fueling a pu go for it. Maryland back in March was 6.50 or so. They did temporarily suspend the fuel tax because none of us where fueling in Maryland. In 08 in up st NY I fuel was 7.49 look for a repeat. 30 plus yr exp scientist and engineers in w Texas oil field told me at a huge ymca in midland. Get heated up in a sauna and it’s crazy how honest people get. I told them I worked for michels hhg drilling ovr 30 world record projects. They know the co so we talked about drilling techniques, etc. Just in that area there’s enough oil to power the world for 10,000 years . All we need to do is uncap the wells. They capped them all in late 2018 when I was there testing and hauling crude oil.
5/11/2022 8:15am
Sawfish wrote:
LungButter wrote:
I've never seen or heard it happen to anyone in a non-commercial rig. But if you have a slip tank or some cans in the back...
I've never seen or heard it happen to anyone in a non-commercial rig.

But if you have a slip tank or some cans in the back with red diesel in them, I think you may have a chance of getting checked.

I know lots of folks who run almost exclusively Red in their personal vehicles.
It’s the same sulfur rating the same fuel. Trucks stops in Chicago buy red fuel and try to die it green. They get a yellow ish color. Aprox 200,000 truckers in Chicago r on strike- shut down. I,m one of them. High fuel prices and extremely low paying freight. Way too many trucks for very few loads= no profit on loads. There’s more office workers at a co than drivers. There getting pay cuts also.
freeh
5/11/2022 8:49am
It’s the same sulfur rating the same fuel. Trucks stops in Chicago buy red fuel and try to die it green. They get a yellow ish...
It’s the same sulfur rating the same fuel. Trucks stops in Chicago buy red fuel and try to die it green. They get a yellow ish color. Aprox 200,000 truckers in Chicago r on strike- shut down. I,m one of them. High fuel prices and extremely low paying freight. Way too many trucks for very few loads= no profit on loads. There’s more office workers at a co than drivers. There getting pay cuts also.
I thought there was a trucker shortage, or was that last year?
ns503
5/11/2022 8:54am
There are 200,000 truckers in Chicago?
5/11/2022 9:06am
On top of fuel prices going through the roof we're likely going to see significant food shortages coming towards the end of the year... Start prepping now if you haven't already.
5/11/2022 9:33am
It’s the same sulfur rating the same fuel. Trucks stops in Chicago buy red fuel and try to die it green. They get a yellow ish...
freeh wrote:
I thought there was a trucker shortage, or was that last year?
There is no driver shortage made up media bs. Brokers r holding loads and not contracting them out until they get a certain amount of money they think they deserve for doing nothing. A broker is not even needed for a load. The surperindent was all stressed out in Phily in 94 because of a huge union strike. So he asked me what should we charge for bring the hhg rig down from newlondon Ct. to Phily. I said 250k check do in my hand upon arrival. I had to go back to Ct. and get it so I,m setting the rc rate contract. They where more than happy to pay it. I was a 20 something kid but 3 world record projects in Phily and Jersey I knew they would pay it. For 450 mil per project. I was smart enough to sign a walk away contract at Xmas. My payments where just under 3k a week much higher than the other contracts. But I,m not stuck like they r , most just walked away and said good luck trying to
Make me pay for a truck that I don’t hv anymore. The court system is flooded with co.s going after drivers. We the drivers will win in court anyways. If you can’t make any money and hv proof on your settlements . The contract is void because it’s slavery
To work 20-39 hrs straight 7 days a week to earn -214.00. Drivers who own there truck get another loan or hv the savings to make 1,300 a week payment then shutdown. And get a job doing something else or leave the country and go back to Eastern Europe or there 3rd world country. Most drivers r from 3rd world countries very cheap living there.
LungButter
5/12/2022 1:58pm
Yep, same fuel. My pick up runs just fine on it, it's been team red for quite awhile now.
jgmxdad251
5/12/2022 4:37pm
Went to a free dinner at Mastro’s ocean club downtown on Tuesday. Put a 100 bucks in at shell on the way out. 14.1 gallons is all I got, 6.99 a gallon. Left 80 bucks for a tip and it was 20 for parking. Free dinner cost me 200.😂😂😂😂. The gas prices are getting out of hand. It’s also going up soon. What a fucking joke!
plowboy
5/12/2022 4:59pm
There is no driver shortage made up media bs. Brokers r holding loads and not contracting them out until they get a certain amount of money...
There is no driver shortage made up media bs. Brokers r holding loads and not contracting them out until they get a certain amount of money they think they deserve for doing nothing. A broker is not even needed for a load. The surperindent was all stressed out in Phily in 94 because of a huge union strike. So he asked me what should we charge for bring the hhg rig down from newlondon Ct. to Phily. I said 250k check do in my hand upon arrival. I had to go back to Ct. and get it so I,m setting the rc rate contract. They where more than happy to pay it. I was a 20 something kid but 3 world record projects in Phily and Jersey I knew they would pay it. For 450 mil per project. I was smart enough to sign a walk away contract at Xmas. My payments where just under 3k a week much higher than the other contracts. But I,m not stuck like they r , most just walked away and said good luck trying to
Make me pay for a truck that I don’t hv anymore. The court system is flooded with co.s going after drivers. We the drivers will win in court anyways. If you can’t make any money and hv proof on your settlements . The contract is void because it’s slavery
To work 20-39 hrs straight 7 days a week to earn -214.00. Drivers who own there truck get another loan or hv the savings to make 1,300 a week payment then shutdown. And get a job doing something else or leave the country and go back to Eastern Europe or there 3rd world country. Most drivers r from 3rd world countries very cheap living there.
Billy, if you could ever afford to pay cash for a NEW truck, get your brokers license, and your own authority....you could make real money...I know you already know that.

Post a reply to: Diesel at 6.30 near me

The Latest