Did You Ever???

Related:
Create New Tag

1/6/2018 5:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2018 5:14 PM

Did you ever think you would see a commercial on national TV that featured a Dancing Pile of Shit Emoji?

Thank you iPhone X/AT&T.

Photo

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

1/6/2018 5:44 PM

You mean I've been sending that to my little nieces and nephews telling them how I can't wait to see them and buy them some chocolate ice cream and you're telling me it is NOT ice cream?? No wonder they always reply wondering if I'm angry.

|

1/6/2018 5:52 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

You mean I've been sending that to my little nieces and nephews telling them how I can't wait to see them and buy them some chocolate ice cream and you're telling me it is NOT ice cream?? No wonder they always reply wondering if I'm angry.

You can be the star when Hollywood makes that "Bad Uncle" movie.

|

1/6/2018 6:12 PM

We have 2 yr old twins and it seems like all we do is talk about poop...laughing I am ok with it. Haha

|

1/6/2018 6:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2018 6:16 PM

Burma Shave Mo F#*>in Bitches !

no ... ? wassat

|

1/6/2018 6:24 PM

Well they have TV shows that follow pieces of shit on TV.

Ball, Kardashian’s, etc etc.

|

1/6/2018 10:37 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

LOL I hope for your sake you're not serious.

Hey sweetie, uncle Harry can't wait to take you out for a big 'ol pile of shit. That's hilarious.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/6/2018 10:47 PM

41 seconds into the commercial,

|

1/6/2018 10:58 PM

Brad460 wrote:

We have 2 yr old twins and it seems like all we do is talk about poop...laughing I am ok with it. Haha

I know those 2 year old twins. They do the DMXS show don't they?

|

1/7/2018 1:07 AM

This is on all of our stations at all times....

|

1/7/2018 1:57 AM

EZZA 95B wrote:

This is on all of our stations at all times....

Airs in Canada too. Those devilish doughnuts LOL.

|

1/7/2018 2:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2018 2:04 AM

Hahaha, a dude started calling me Airwick years ago as my name is Eric.

Hot chicks don't poop.

EDIT: Meant to quote MAV but my post is just gibberish anyway.

|

1/7/2018 2:08 AM

All you got to do is flush the moment after you pinch the loaf. My mom taught me that when I was a kid. Of course then you have to flush again after the TP.

|

1/7/2018 2:10 AM

TXDirt wrote:

etc., like Hannity follows the Stable Genius.............

|

1/7/2018 7:22 AM

Reese95w wrote:

All you got to do is flush the moment after you pinch the loaf. My mom taught me that when I was a kid. Of course then you have to flush again after the TP.

It’s called a courtesy flush

|

1/7/2018 8:50 AM

They have those emojis on some billboards Connecticut

|

If you like uncle tony's meatballs, you'll love his sausage

Now that's Italian

1/7/2018 10:39 AM

TXDirt wrote:

Reese95w wrote:

etc., like Hannity follows the Stable Genius.............

....or Madcow, Lemon, Matthews, Anderson etc...

|

1/7/2018 5:58 PM

OK I thought it was soft serve ice cream. I may have to work on a few apologies.

|

My wife calls you guys the Yahoos.

1/7/2018 6:23 PM

JPT wrote:

OK I thought it was soft serve ice cream. I may have to work on a few apologies.

If it's on top of a cone it's ice cream, by itself it's poo.

|

1/7/2018 6:40 PM

For $1,000 you can have one lip sync you.
A bargain at twice the price.

|

Go for it! Don't let a little thing like fear, or common sense hold you back.

1/8/2018 10:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/8/2018 10:41 AM

Reese95w wrote:

JRT812 wrote:

FYI, toilets spew all kinds of garbage air out when the water is going in. I sure don't want those germs on my backside.
Finish up, close the lid, and then flush. Your health will thank you for it. Light a match if you want to clean the air. :-)

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

1/9/2018 7:34 PM

?rel=0
|

1/10/2018 7:11 AM

Falcon wrote:

FYI, toilets spew all kinds of garbage air out when the water is going in. I sure don't want those germs on my backside.
Finish up, close the lid, and then flush. Your health will thank you for it. Light a match if you want to clean the air. :-)

It's everywhere! http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/mythbusters/mythbusters-database/fecal-matter-on-toothbrush/

|

1/10/2018 7:23 AM

JRT812 wrote:

Falcon wrote:

But if you close the lid then all the germs go to the lid and toilet seat which means the germs will get all over you a$$ when you sit down for your next visit.

|

1/10/2018 8:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/10/2018 8:31 AM

They’re (germs) are still spewing outta the gap between the toilet seat and lid. Maybe with more velocity since the lid is closed. I’d imagine a microscopic nuclear shockwave of poop particles blasting towards all 4 stall walls is probably what it looks like. Haha

I miss myth busters

|

GP740
Since 1987

1/10/2018 10:42 AM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

They’re (germs) are still spewing outta the gap between the toilet seat and lid. Maybe with more velocity since the lid is closed. I’d imagine a microscopic nuclear shockwave of poop particles blasting towards all 4 stall walls is probably what it looks like. Haha

I miss myth busters

It's still on just with a new cast. I haven't watched any of the new episodes and I'm not planning on it either.

|