Demi lovato OD

TXDirt
7/25/2018 10:50am
I doubt people will see this due to all the comments, but sometimes when it's raining outside i like to lay on the dirt and pretend I'm a carrot.
GD2
Fantasy
1081st
7/25/2018 10:57am Edited Date/Time 7/25/2018 10:58am
I know her primarily because she was on the Disney channel when I still watched it (which was a decade ago...crazy), but she's had problems for a long time–I believe even before she was famous she dealt with eating disorders, cutting, etc. Her issues weren't something that just appeared when she became famous, but the fame and money did enable her to go deeper into the bad stuff (drugs). I'm not sure why there tends to be this trend around here that if a famous person has problems he/she doesn't deserve any sympathy because they're famous. A famous person is still a person, dudes. I hope she's able to turn it around.

As for not knowing who she is, unless you have a kid that's between the ages of 15-22...you probably have no idea who she is. She reached a very specific group of people through either Disney or her music.
JAFO92
7/25/2018 12:26pm
TXDirt wrote:
I doubt people will see this due to all the comments, but sometimes when it's raining outside i like to lay on the dirt and pretend...
I doubt people will see this due to all the comments, but sometimes when it's raining outside i like to lay on the dirt and pretend I'm a carrot.
HOF !

The Shop

peelout
7/25/2018 1:19pm
also didn't know who she was, saw the thread and googled her, then naturally i gambled and searched for nudes. was not disappointed.

as for the drug thing, that sucks. i hate to see someone fall into the depths of drug addiction and abuse. hope she cleans it up and gets healthy, for her sake.
71Fish
7/25/2018 1:29pm
peelout wrote:
also didn't know who she was, saw the thread and googled her, then naturally i gambled and searched for nudes. was not disappointed. as for the...
also didn't know who she was, saw the thread and googled her, then naturally i gambled and searched for nudes. was not disappointed.

as for the drug thing, that sucks. i hate to see someone fall into the depths of drug addiction and abuse. hope she cleans it up and gets healthy, for her sake.
Well I know what my next Google search will be.

I know of her because she supposedly trains Jiu Jitsu so people post pics of her on those Instagram stories. But I'm not too cool so I've heard of her before.
JRT812
7/25/2018 2:17pm
Never heard of her..... will follow peel outs instructions.
gabrielito
7/25/2018 3:49pm
Disney is a meat grinder for young girls who's family is seeking fame and riches. Seems all the girls who have come through there have serious issues.

Lindsey Lohan
Britney Spears
Christina Aguilera
Selena Gomez
Demi Lovato

I am certain the Hollyweirdos are responsible for it.
TXDirt
7/25/2018 6:39pm
TXDirt wrote:
I doubt people will see this due to all the comments, but sometimes when it's raining outside i like to lay on the dirt and pretend...
JAFO92 wrote:
HOF !

Laughing
Stephon
7/25/2018 6:41pm
brlatm wrote:
Who? No seriously.
agn5009 wrote:
There's always one. Get over yourself.

I hope she gets everything together. She really is incredibly talented.
omalley wrote:
Some of us don’t give two fucks who any of these degenerates are that so many place on pedestals. Learned a long time ago that most...
Some of us don’t give two fucks who any of these degenerates are that so many place on pedestals. Learned a long time ago that most celebs are trash. Being rich and famous doesn’t change that. It just chrome plates the turd.
I don't claim to "know" any celebs, but I do deal with them at my night job pretty regularly. Most of them, the vast majority in my experience, have been normal to really cool. Some of the coolest: Matt Sorum, Dave Chappelle, Joe Rogan, Dwight Yoakum, Nick Jonas, Sharon Stone, Nick Offerman & Megan Mullally, Tichina Arnold, Chad Lowe, Leonardo DiCaprio, etc.

Being rich & famous doesn't, by default, make people trash. The wannabees are way more likely to be headaches to deal with.
reded
7/25/2018 7:51pm
I've only heard her name a few times but I'm glad I checked the thread. Real decent set of cans, too bad she's a head case.
7/26/2018 4:31am
I was reading this thread and I thought most people know who she is. Googled her to read the story, turns out I thought she was Selena Gomez. Anyone know her? Lol
7/26/2018 5:16am
I was reading this thread and I thought most people know who she is. Googled her to read the story, turns out I thought she was...
I was reading this thread and I thought most people know who she is. Googled her to read the story, turns out I thought she was Selena Gomez. Anyone know her? Lol
She's the next one in line for Overdose city, where the grass is green and the heroin is shitty.

Actually I think Selena Gomez was a little older when she became Disney famous. So there might still be hope for her.
IWreckALot
7/26/2018 5:42am
TXDirt wrote:
I have a lot of nieces and nephews. Their parents are all coddlers and they get their way as long as they cry. When they come over to our house and they cry, I tell them that if they're going to act like crap, go lay in the yard. They usually quit crying. . . mostly because they're confused, but it gets the job done.
7/26/2018 5:45pm Edited Date/Time 7/26/2018 5:50pm
I Don’t feel bad. It’s self destruction. Millions just like her. Nobody gives a fuck about them. Just dump them off at your local ER and speed away.....but holy shit when a celebrity OD’s...it’s tragic. Excuse me while I puke. They bleed too.

Post some witty shit about her tradgedy and how everyone gives her thoughts and prayers to get clean. Well pray for the rest of the millions that deal with this shit everyday. What do they get ? A coffin. If they’re lucky.

There are so many people that could be actors. I know 3 that I work with. That just work. Aren’t actors. Why are they so special ? Peely could be a fuckin actor.
akillerwombat
7/26/2018 5:54pm
I Don’t feel bad. It’s self destruction. Millions just like her. Nobody gives a fuck about them. Just dump them off at your local ER and...
I Don’t feel bad. It’s self destruction. Millions just like her. Nobody gives a fuck about them. Just dump them off at your local ER and speed away.....but holy shit when a celebrity OD’s...it’s tragic. Excuse me while I puke. They bleed too.

Post some witty shit about her tradgedy and how everyone gives her thoughts and prayers to get clean. Well pray for the rest of the millions that deal with this shit everyday. What do they get ? A coffin. If they’re lucky.

There are so many people that could be actors. I know 3 that I work with. That just work. Aren’t actors. Why are they so special ? Peely could be a fuckin actor.
Haha, "Who gives a shit about actors... my friends could be actors but aren't".

Sounds like someone's got a touch of the jealousies.
reded
7/26/2018 7:50pm
I Don’t feel bad. It’s self destruction. Millions just like her. Nobody gives a fuck about them. Just dump them off at your local ER and...

Haha, "Who gives a shit about actors... my friends could be actors but aren't".

Sounds like someone's got a touch of the jealousies.
Why ya gotta come in and ruin a perfectly good thread about a rich broad with a coke habit?
MotoMo165
7/27/2018 1:47am Edited Date/Time 7/27/2018 2:14am

Ya she bleeds like the “rest of the millions that deal with this shit everyday.” So why be so bitter people feel bad for her

Maybe I’m reading your post wrong.

7/27/2018 5:00am
I’m not bitter im being a realist. None of you seem to give a shit about the thousands that overdose daily ? Where’s your threads and stats and bullshit social justice for the OD topic?

And I’m not jealous? Who wants to be famous ? That would suck. They can have it. I like living in a township and not being bothered.
omalley
7/27/2018 6:31am
I’m not bitter im being a realist. None of you seem to give a shit about the thousands that overdose daily ? Where’s your threads and...
I’m not bitter im being a realist. None of you seem to give a shit about the thousands that overdose daily ? Where’s your threads and stats and bullshit social justice for the OD topic?

And I’m not jealous? Who wants to be famous ? That would suck. They can have it. I like living in a township and not being bothered.
Exactly. Same for when Anthony Bourdain (I do know who he is) committed suicide. Far, far too many do so every day without fanfare. I’ve never understood the hero worship people place on “stars.” A complete douche will wind up famous. Men suddenly want to be him. Women will stand in line to fuck them when they’d cross the street to avoid them if they weren’t famous. People believe that “who they are” is reflected by the tv/stage performance, when they could be 180 degrees off in the real world. I don’t get it.
Plenty of human suffering by “real” people everyday.
scooter5002
7/27/2018 6:41am
Funny, I had the exact same thoughts as Georgie, when I initially read this. A celebrity has an issue, it’s on the front page, society loses its mind. Guy on the street has the same problem, no one bats an eye. The hypocrisy is mind boggling. The Kardashian Syndrome. Sickening.
akillerwombat
7/27/2018 6:50am
Funny, I had the exact same thoughts as Georgie, when I initially read this. A celebrity has an issue, it’s on the front page, society loses...
Funny, I had the exact same thoughts as Georgie, when I initially read this. A celebrity has an issue, it’s on the front page, society loses its mind. Guy on the street has the same problem, no one bats an eye. The hypocrisy is mind boggling. The Kardashian Syndrome. Sickening.
If you think society doesn’t bat an eye you are drastically ignoring the hard work of millions of people.

As far as the celebrity deal, this will without a doubt cause countless people to question their own addiction. Every time someone who is this idolized reveals a problem it has a large sweeping effect for people still able to change the course of their addiction.
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
7/27/2018 7:24am
Funny, I had the exact same thoughts as Georgie, when I initially read this. A celebrity has an issue, it’s on the front page, society loses...
If you think society doesn’t bat an eye you are drastically ignoring the hard work of millions of people. As far as the celebrity deal, this...
If you think society doesn’t bat an eye you are drastically ignoring the hard work of millions of people.

As far as the celebrity deal, this will without a doubt cause countless people to question their own addiction. Every time someone who is this idolized reveals a problem it has a large sweeping effect for people still able to change the course of their addiction.
Not so sure about the second paragraph.

Some look at those celebrities or fast MX racers and see it as a excuse for their own issues. Do u see what I mean? If so and so can become a addict then I certainly can.

I just don’t believe celebrities drug issues are helping addicts....I could be wrong
TXDirt
7/27/2018 7:26am
If you think society doesn’t bat an eye you are drastically ignoring the hard work of millions of people. As far as the celebrity deal, this...

I highly doubt that because this so called "star" over dosed that's it's going to "without a doubt cause countless people to question their own addiction."

That's just too pie in the sky.
mxb2
7/27/2018 7:40am
And posting about them is exactly what the celebrity wants.
akillerwombat
7/27/2018 7:50am Edited Date/Time 7/27/2018 7:51am
TXDirt wrote:
I highly doubt that because this so called "star" over dosed that's it's going to [i]"without a doubt cause countless people to question their own addiction."[/i]...
I highly doubt that because this so called "star" over dosed that's it's going to "without a doubt cause countless people to question their own addiction."

That's just too pie in the sky.
It's basic evolution / monkey-see-monkey-do shit.

When one of the top monkey's eats something and dies every other monkey notices. IE, look how the discussion of her O.D. ended up in a non-moto section of a motocross forum. Does this cause every monkey to stop eating what killed that top monkey, of course not because there are a lot of dumbass monkeys out there, but a shit load of other smarter monkeys will now avoid eating that plant.

Problem is, a vast majority of humans are still more monkey than man, and their laughably short memory requires constant reminders of how bad poison is.
MotoMo165
7/27/2018 10:54am Edited Date/Time 7/27/2018 10:57am
I’m not bitter im being a realist. None of you seem to give a shit about the thousands that overdose daily ? Where’s your threads and...

Honestly I don’t care In the slightest. I don’t know her nor was I a fan. Your post just sounded butt hurt.

Mxb2 I kind of agree with you, but everyone does this not just celebrities, I don’t fuck wth social media but I kind of regret it for the tail I miss out on. I even had to look up Demi lovato because I was thinking it was Selena Gomez.
ProKawi24
7/27/2018 1:01pm Edited Date/Time 7/27/2018 1:02pm
peelout wrote:
also didn't know who she was, saw the thread and googled her, then naturally i gambled and searched for nudes. was not disappointed. as for the...

She's pretty hot, I've always had a crush on her. She has quite a few commercials on tv.
JAFO92
7/27/2018 5:21pm
It's basic evolution / monkey-see-monkey-do shit. When one of the top monkey's eats something and dies every other monkey notices. IE, look how the discussion of...
It's basic evolution / monkey-see-monkey-do shit.

When one of the top monkey's eats something and dies every other monkey notices. IE, look how the discussion of her O.D. ended up in a non-moto section of a motocross forum. Does this cause every monkey to stop eating what killed that top monkey, of course not because there are a lot of dumbass monkeys out there, but a shit load of other smarter monkeys will now avoid eating that plant.

Problem is, a vast majority of humans are still more monkey than man, and their laughably short memory requires constant reminders of how bad poison is.

Post a reply to: Demi lovato OD

The Latest