Demi lovato OD

doofy
Edited Date/Time 7/27/2018 5:21pm
Woulda never guessed this girls using smack. Hope she gets it together.
|
psg119
7/24/2018 4:49pm
She was a coke head a few years back and had to go to rehab I believe. Sucks she fell off the wagon though.
MR. X
7/24/2018 4:50pm
Sucks being rich
agn5009
7/24/2018 6:19pm
brlatm wrote:
Who? No seriously.
There's always one. Get over yourself.

I hope she gets everything together. She really is incredibly talented.

The Shop

brlatm
7/24/2018 7:09pm
brlatm wrote:
Who? No seriously.
agn5009 wrote:

So after 2 more people have said they had no clue, maybe just maybe we don't follow along to modern day society? Go be a sheeple along with the rest though bro!
MJC
7/24/2018 7:19pm
brlatm wrote:
So after 2 more people have said they had no clue, maybe just maybe we don't follow along to modern day society? Go be a sheeple...
So after 2 more people have said they had no clue, maybe just maybe we don't follow along to modern day society? Go be a sheeple along with the rest though bro!
Exactly. Heard the name but that’s it
doofy
7/24/2018 7:36pm
Heroin is a monster to kick. Even once you are thru the horrendus withdrawal the craving never ceases. Its a door once many open many will struggle for life to close
dsmith
Fantasy
1485th
7/24/2018 7:37pm
seen that comin...she was on American idol as a judge
newmann
7/24/2018 8:40pm
brlatm wrote:
So after 2 more people have said they had no clue, maybe just maybe we don't follow along to modern day society? Go be a sheeple...
MJC wrote:
Exactly. Heard the name but that’s it
^^
7/24/2018 10:12pm
Had to ask my daughter who she is. Hope she gets it together.
omalley
7/24/2018 10:21pm
brlatm wrote:
Who? No seriously.
agn5009 wrote:

Some of us don’t give two fucks who any of these degenerates are that so many place on pedestals. Learned a long time ago that most celebs are trash. Being rich and famous doesn’t change that. It just chrome plates the turd.
7/24/2018 11:15pm
Normal people overdose all day every day. It sucks that so many celebrities that seem to have it all end up with serious issues.
71Fish
7/25/2018 4:11am
I read her tour was supposed to start in a few days. May be postponed for you guys who claim to not know who she is.
IWreckALot
7/25/2018 5:49am
71Fish wrote:
I read her tour was supposed to start in a few days. May be postponed for you guys who claim to not know who she is.
Well that was disappointing. I even got a Demi Lovato tattoo for this concert. It's on the small of my back.
gabrielito
7/25/2018 6:08am
My nine year old daughter didn't know who she was. True Story.
agn5009
7/25/2018 6:43am
brlatm wrote:
Who? No seriously.
agn5009 wrote:

brlatm wrote:
The fact that you clicked on this thread and felt the need to comment in it tells me you know exactly who she is. For some reason people like you think you're "cool" to act like you don't know who someone is. No one cares one tiny bit that you supposedly don't know who she is. Seriously. You think you're special because you don't follow modern day society? So you're apparently better than everyone else because you don't listen to a local radio station while driving in your car? Or are cars too modern and sheeple for you too?
scooter5002
7/25/2018 7:19am
agn5009 wrote:
The fact that you clicked on this thread and felt the need to comment in it tells me you know exactly who she is. For some...
The fact that you clicked on this thread and felt the need to comment in it tells me you know exactly who she is. For some reason people like you think you're "cool" to act like you don't know who someone is. No one cares one tiny bit that you supposedly don't know who she is. Seriously. You think you're special because you don't follow modern day society? So you're apparently better than everyone else because you don't listen to a local radio station while driving in your car? Or are cars too modern and sheeple for you too?
You having a bad day? Someone tell you to go fuck a goat, after giving them a speeding ticket? You enjoy rubbing one out to her pic, and your wife caught you this morning? Sometimes, people click on threads, purely out of curiosity, as did I. Had to do a Google search last night, after reading this thread, to find out what her deal is. Turns out, she got her start on Barney, which explains why I have no clue as to who she is. Only Barney I ever watched, was the one with Charles Barkley, on SNL. Guess she also has a music career going on, also explains why I have no idea who she is. Okay, I'm done, I'll just go back to being cool now, since I had no clue who she is either.
IWreckALot
7/25/2018 7:58am
agn5009 wrote:
The fact that you clicked on this thread and felt the need to comment in it tells me you know exactly who she is. For some...

KMC440
7/25/2018 8:39am
agn5009 wrote:
You having a bad day? Someone tell you to go fuck a goat, after giving them a speeding ticket? You enjoy rubbing one out to her...
You having a bad day? Someone tell you to go fuck a goat, after giving them a speeding ticket? You enjoy rubbing one out to her pic, and your wife caught you this morning? Sometimes, people click on threads, purely out of curiosity, as did I. Had to do a Google search last night, after reading this thread, to find out what her deal is. Turns out, she got her start on Barney, which explains why I have no clue as to who she is. Only Barney I ever watched, was the one with Charles Barkley, on SNL. Guess she also has a music career going on, also explains why I have no idea who she is. Okay, I'm done, I'll just go back to being cool now, since I had no clue who she is either.
I now know more than I did thank you Scooter.
So this chick hung with a purple dinosaur and now is on drugs... huh who'dve thunk it.
agn5009
7/25/2018 8:56am
agn5009 wrote:
You having a bad day? Someone tell you to go fuck a goat, after giving them a speeding ticket? You enjoy rubbing one out to her...
What's the point of coming here to say "who? No seriously" most people who clicked on this thread not knowing who she is, like yourself, would simply go onto Google and search her to find out who she is. The fact that he had to attempt to validate himself by making it known that he doesn't know who she is makes him looks stupid.

And no, no one told me to go fuck a goat this morning. 99.9% of people in the world have more class than that believe it or not. I know it's hard to believe anything other than what the media tells you.
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
7/25/2018 9:44am Edited Date/Time 7/25/2018 10:39am
agn5009 wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
What's the point of coming here to say "who? No seriously" most people who clicked on this thread not knowing who she is, like yourself, would...
What's the point of coming here to say "who? No seriously" most people who clicked on this thread not knowing who she is, like yourself, would simply go onto Google and search her to find out who she is. The fact that he had to attempt to validate himself by making it known that he doesn't know who she is makes him looks stupid.

And no, no one told me to go fuck a goat this morning. 99.9% of people in the world have more class than that believe it or not. I know it's hard to believe anything other than what the media tells you.
I agree with you on this...If someone clicked on this thread they know who she is..

Commenting that you never head of her after clicking this thread is kind of a dickish comment..and if you really don’t know who she is a quick google search will remind you.
Kyle_McNab
7/25/2018 9:48am
agn5009 wrote:
What's the point of coming here to say "who? No seriously" most people who clicked on this thread not knowing who she is, like yourself, would...

Brad460 wrote:
I agree with you on this...If someone clicked on this thread they know who she is.. Commenting that you never head of her after clicking this...
I agree with you on this...If someone clicked on this thread they know who she is..

Commenting that you never head of her after clicking this thread is kind of a dickish comment..and if you really don’t know who she is a quick google search will remind you.
But that makes too much sense. People love to argue
NvHermit
Fantasy
4303rd
7/25/2018 9:58am
agn5009 wrote:
You need to get out more, even I knew who she was
7/25/2018 10:16am
agn5009 wrote:

Brad460 wrote:
I agree with you on this...If someone clicked on this thread they know who she is.. Commenting that you never head of her after clicking this...

Agreed. I can buy that some people have never heard of her, but why the need to *say* it?

It's tragic when anyone struggles with addiction. And it shows what a beast it is when even someone with all the $$ and resources in the world can't beat it.
huck
7/25/2018 10:32am
Another overpaid entertainer with 'poor me' syndrome.... Snooze...
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
7/25/2018 10:43am
Never heard of her but, I hope she kicks it.
Check your screen saver...I bet you find her Laughing

Post a reply to: Demi lovato OD

The Latest