Damn PGA Championship

KMC440
Holy shit this is getting good !!!
|
TXDirt
8/12/2018 3:09pm
Tiger is so close. I really want to see him win again!!!
TXDirt
8/12/2018 3:09pm
And just like that it's over on the 17th.
TXDirt
8/12/2018 3:11pm
This was his best shot so far. The leaders missed several make-able putts that kept Tiger close. This could have been his. ugh..
wreckitrandy
8/12/2018 3:51pm
Tiger golfed his ball. These young guys aren't scared of him but, they're not seeing the real deal, yet. If he stays healthy, he'll be hard to handle at the Masters.

The Shop

borg
8/12/2018 5:03pm
It was fun to watch. It sure looks like Tiger can win again.
NV825
Fantasy
2740th
8/12/2018 8:27pm
Incredible ending to the championship. It was treat to get a front row show of vintage Tiger again. Bummed Rickie could not get anything going today starting only 3 shots back from Brooks.

I have to say that it is remarkable that Brooks only has 4 wins in the US, and 3 of them are majors. Dude is the complete package and his 324 yard drive on 18 when he could have easily played it safe shows his game is firing on all cylinders.
peelout
8/13/2018 8:40am Edited Date/Time 8/13/2018 8:56am
one of the only majors i've watched the entire broadcast of the final day from start to finish without skipping/fast-forwarding. there was so much action.

Tiger stepped it up and played out of his mind. so impressive he missed every fairway the front 9 and still shot 2 under. it's too bad he played poor off the tee with his driver on the back (except a couple holes).

the crowd was insane. they wanted a Tiger win so bad, he came really close. 2 shots. that's it.

Brooks is a stud in every meaning. dude is fit as fuck, and his game is on point. he's impressive to watch, his focus reminds me of younger Tiger.

Justin Thomas was fun to watch, he was playing really aggressive. too bad he slipped the last handful of holes, he was really making a push.

what was with the Scott/Koepka thing on the last hole? let Adam putt out so you can enjoy the crowd when you put it in. that was weird as fuck and i don't remember ever seeing that. fuckin' awkward for Scott to have to putt out.

fun one to watch.
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
8/16/2018 7:15am
Craziest thing ever is that I watch every week for years and play multiple times a week. Play DraftKings most weeks and been winning steady. But I bent my most used club, my Ping G sandwedge 2 weeks ago trying to hit around a boulder and for the first time ever I decided I need a break and have not played or watched since. Missed a good one I hear. When I get back in town from a little expo/surf trip I will be ready to return.
tcannon521
Fantasy
1398th
8/16/2018 5:08pm Edited Date/Time 8/16/2018 5:09pm
peelout wrote:
one of the only majors i've watched the entire broadcast of the final day from start to finish without skipping/fast-forwarding. there was so much action. Tiger...
one of the only majors i've watched the entire broadcast of the final day from start to finish without skipping/fast-forwarding. there was so much action.

Tiger stepped it up and played out of his mind. so impressive he missed every fairway the front 9 and still shot 2 under. it's too bad he played poor off the tee with his driver on the back (except a couple holes).

the crowd was insane. they wanted a Tiger win so bad, he came really close. 2 shots. that's it.

Brooks is a stud in every meaning. dude is fit as fuck, and his game is on point. he's impressive to watch, his focus reminds me of younger Tiger.

Justin Thomas was fun to watch, he was playing really aggressive. too bad he slipped the last handful of holes, he was really making a push.

what was with the Scott/Koepka thing on the last hole? let Adam putt out so you can enjoy the crowd when you put it in. that was weird as fuck and i don't remember ever seeing that. fuckin' awkward for Scott to have to putt out.

fun one to watch.
I think nerves got the best of Koepka and he finished without thinking it out.

The announcers cracked me up when they said the crowd had finally tamed down then the camera switched to Koepka and his wife/gf and one of the announcers said that will liven the place back up!!!

Post a reply to: Damn PGA Championship

The Latest