Dam you guys didn't remind me about valentine's day.

FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
Edited Date/Time 2/15/2019 3:33pm
I guess there is a negative to never watching news. I never saw one sign of it coming out in public. I know what date it's on but rarely care what day it is currently so just snuck up. Lol luckily there is a Walgreens close. Whew close one.
|
akillerwombat
2/14/2019 10:10am
Dude, I texted you yesterday to remind you to do something today for your better half.
SEE ARE125
2/14/2019 10:29am
Set a reminder on your phone for about a week in advance. Also works for birthdays, anniversaries, and anything else that would put you on the couch if you forgot. Laughing
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
2/14/2019 10:30am
Ha, I must of been in a bad cell service area I guess! Thank you though. Luckily I snuck out really quick. She didn't even know I went anywhere. Stealth mission even in the diesel somehow. Pulled it off. She wouldn't be mad but deserves the world.
AJ565
2/14/2019 11:33am
FLmxer wrote:
Ha, I must of been in a bad cell service area I guess! Thank you though. Luckily I snuck out really quick. She didn't even know...
Ha, I must of been in a bad cell service area I guess! Thank you though. Luckily I snuck out really quick. She didn't even know I went anywhere. Stealth mission even in the diesel somehow. Pulled it off. She wouldn't be mad but deserves the world.
Oh she knew. Trust me, she knew. In about 7 years shes gonna bring it up.

The Shop

brlatm
2/14/2019 12:17pm
AJ565 wrote:
Mine brought up some dishes I bought as a present over 20yrs ago just this week. I told her for her birthday and Valentine's day I was taking her to ATL supercross. She then reminded me of those dishes and how this is more for me Cool

They don't forget shit!
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
2/14/2019 12:23pm
AJ565 wrote:
??
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
2/14/2019 1:38pm
Valentine's day is super important. Gotta build up lots of karma for the holiday that comes in exactly 4 weeks, ya know. Wink
bigmaico
2/14/2019 2:42pm
I almost did the same thing. as I was supposed to have had surgery to reconstruct my Wrist that didn't heal properly.

I totally forgot & would have be in a little trouble. more worried about the surgery.

But It got canceled while they were working me up for surgery. it's now Monday the 18th

I went out & got her a card for Valentines day & one for her birthday which is tomorrow, Got to keep her happy as she is my Nurse for next week!

Like the guy's said, put a note in your phone calendar for all the important dates.
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
2/14/2019 3:21pm
bigmaico wrote:
I almost did the same thing. as I was supposed to have had surgery to reconstruct my Wrist that didn't heal properly. I totally forgot &...
I almost did the same thing. as I was supposed to have had surgery to reconstruct my Wrist that didn't heal properly.

I totally forgot & would have be in a little trouble. more worried about the surgery.

But It got canceled while they were working me up for surgery. it's now Monday the 18th

I went out & got her a card for Valentines day & one for her birthday which is tomorrow, Got to keep her happy as she is my Nurse for next week!

Like the guy's said, put a note in your phone calendar for all the important dates.
Nice. Whew close one.
Hoping for a successful procedure and speedy recovery on your surgery.
peelout
2/14/2019 3:43pm
FLmxer wrote:
Ha, I must of been in a bad cell service area I guess! Thank you though. Luckily I snuck out really quick. She didn't even know...
AJ565 wrote:
better believe it, bro

2/14/2019 10:40pm
AJ565 wrote:
brlatm wrote:
Mine brought up some dishes I bought as a present over 20yrs ago just this week. I told her for her birthday and Valentine's day I...
Mine brought up some dishes I bought as a present over 20yrs ago just this week. I told her for her birthday and Valentine's day I was taking her to ATL supercross. She then reminded me of those dishes and how this is more for me Cool

They don't forget shit!
What do you mean? They forget shit all the time. They forget the check engine came on, they forget they used the credit card, they forget it's football season
2/15/2019 7:40am
The first one and last one they never forget.

Anytime a damn check engine light comes on or a sensor light that’s all I hear.
Wife: “Well are you gonna fix that”

Me:Well is the car running ok?

Wife: I think

Me: What do you mean you think, is it different ?

Wife:No but the car wouldn’t have the light if it wasn’t supposed to come on when something isn’t safe.

Me:“No they put those lights there so you drive into the dealership and pay a diagnostic fee and this fee and that fee and $480 later oh hey it’s a bad sensor.”

Please tell me there are others out there suffering from this same debacle.
Log Hopper
Fantasy
1517th
2/15/2019 10:03am
The first one and last one they never forget. Anytime a damn check engine light comes on or a sensor light that’s all I hear. Wife...

Wife:No but the car wouldn’t have the light if it wasn’t supposed to come on when something isn’t safe.

Me:“No they put those lights there so you drive into the dealership and pay a diagnostic fee and this fee and that fee and $480 later oh hey it’s a bad sensor.”

If it's a GM vehicle, I tell her "The check engine light just means it's running. The low coolant light means it's up to temperature. The lightening bolt looking one is a little scary, make sure your phone is charged. Good luck."
JRT812
2/15/2019 3:32pm
The first one and last one they never forget. Anytime a damn check engine light comes on or a sensor light that’s all I hear. Wife...

Our struggle is when an oil change is due. Apparently, the the maintenance due message means nothing until she is a few hundreds past the mileage and her car starts to scream at her

Then she will ask me to change it when she notices I’m in the middle of something outside.

Post a reply to: Dam you guys didn't remind me about valentine's day.

The Latest