Dale JR on JRE

Kyle_McNab
Just went live on Joe Rogan podcast. Not going to listen to it till tomorrow but I think joe needs to get more Motorsports guys on. Get some supercross guys on like Roczen or an old school guy nothing more gnarly than this sport. More people need to realize that.
|
scott_nz
Fantasy
655th
11/7/2018 1:41pm
Kyle_McNab wrote:
Just went live on Joe Rogan podcast. Not going to listen to it till tomorrow but I think joe needs to get more Motorsports guys on...
Just went live on Joe Rogan podcast. Not going to listen to it till tomorrow but I think joe needs to get more Motorsports guys on. Get some supercross guys on like Roczen or an old school guy nothing more gnarly than this sport. More people need to realize that.
I'm look forward to listening to that
Sully
11/7/2018 4:15pm
Kyle_McNab wrote:
Just went live on Joe Rogan podcast. Not going to listen to it till tomorrow but I think joe needs to get more Motorsports guys on...
The subject of moto guys on Rogan's podcast was brought up in another thread. I think the only guy who would even register on Rogan's radar would be Eli, and even then, the conversation would probably be more hunting and fitness related than moto. Who knows though; one of the best Rogan podcasts I've listened to was with a guy no one's ever heard of who hiked the Appalachian Trail.
ocscottie
11/7/2018 6:50pm
Love Rogan's pods, his one with Danica was pretty funny.
ocscottie
11/8/2018 1:58pm
Listened to Joe and Dale Jr this morning, really good stuff!!

Thanks for the heads up!

The Shop

rosebud441
11/8/2018 2:22pm
It was cool seeing Dale Jr, on his show... DJ is such a chill down to earth normal guy who loves cars.

Stuntman949
11/9/2018 8:22am
Dale Jr has an awesome personality and this was a great podcast. I was fascinated how he talked about Dale Sr. and I can totally relate to his upbringing.

I've always understood that it was incredibly hot inside the cars, but comparing them to sitting in a sauna really drove the point home.

"Some of the guys have four fucking brake pedals!"- DE jr
Kyle_McNab
11/10/2018 8:08am
Jr a real genuine nice guy. Some people act like he didn’t live up to his expectations but I think he had a damn successful career. Never knew the back story on how he got a full time ride in Busch. 50 NASCAR wins with 2 championship and dealing with his concussion he’d probably should have more. You can tell how passion he has for the sport I’m sure his dad is proud
ocscottie
11/10/2018 8:58am
Kyle_McNab wrote:
Jr a real genuine nice guy. Some people act like he didn’t live up to his expectations but I think he had a damn successful career...
Jr a real genuine nice guy. Some people act like he didn’t live up to his expectations but I think he had a damn successful career. Never knew the back story on how he got a full time ride in Busch. 50 NASCAR wins with 2 championship and dealing with his concussion he’d probably should have more. You can tell how passion he has for the sport I’m sure his dad is proud
Speaking of his dealing with concussions, that was really eye opening what he talked about and how he found a doctor that could "heal" him. Some MX dudes need to hear that, it was fascinating.
Kyle_McNab
11/10/2018 10:16am
Ya forsure definitely milsaps needs that. Seemed like a gnarly tbi

Post a reply to: Dale JR on JRE

The Latest