Crime rate in Germany.

ToolMaker
Fantasy
726th
5/10/2018 2:22pm
Any good statistician can make any numbers support whatever narrative they want to promote.
TM
JAFO92
5/10/2018 2:23pm

TXDirt wrote: It’s the fault of US policy and decisions. But that’s a topic for another day

hillbilly
5/10/2018 4:04pm
I wonder what the average crime rate in the fatherland would be if the yrs from say 36ish to 45 were tossed in
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
5/11/2018 12:15am
jeffro503 wrote:
Why was the CNN youtube video about Hillary pulled out from this thread?
Same reason I pull anything referencing any politician.

The Shop

Barrett57
5/11/2018 8:13am
If your working class and dare pose any objection as to why these people are coming here in such ridiculous numbers your betters will sneer at you and call you bigoted oik that doesn't know what's in his best interest.

After all, they do assimilate so well. That's why children are being abused by Muslim rape gangs across the UK and murdered by suicide bombers at pop concerts.
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
5/11/2018 8:19am
jeffro503 wrote:
GuyB wrote:
So referencing any politician is not allowed? I did not know this. I’m all for it as it will most likely lead to arguments but I honestly didn’t know this was part of the guidelines for us to follow. It’s no wonder I get so many vacations Smile
jeffro503
5/11/2018 9:53am
jeffro503 wrote:
GuyB wrote:
I did not know that. Makes sense though Steve. I get it.
kongols
5/11/2018 12:00pm Edited Date/Time 5/11/2018 12:06pm
Remember I wrote about Germany talking about strengthening EU military? Now France is talking about laws that would say FU to USA and it`s sanctions. Also they want banking independent from USA. If USA keeps this up they will be left alone with it`s new ally North Korea. Europe is pissed off. I see major changes in world politics in next 5-10 years. Europe went along with all wars USA has initiated. I doubt they will go along with a next one with Iran. You know it`s coming now, right?
Also, Saudi Arabia will seek nuclear weapons now that Iran deal is off and Iran is back to making abomb.
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
5/11/2018 12:41pm
kongols wrote:
Remember I wrote about Germany talking about strengthening EU military? Now France is talking about laws that would say FU to USA and it`s sanctions. Also...
Remember I wrote about Germany talking about strengthening EU military? Now France is talking about laws that would say FU to USA and it`s sanctions. Also they want banking independent from USA. If USA keeps this up they will be left alone with it`s new ally North Korea. Europe is pissed off. I see major changes in world politics in next 5-10 years. Europe went along with all wars USA has initiated. I doubt they will go along with a next one with Iran. You know it`s coming now, right?
Also, Saudi Arabia will seek nuclear weapons now that Iran deal is off and Iran is back to making abomb.
interesting times coming up with the state of world politics, i think Russia and China are growing there influence in the world and the USA seems to be more focused inwards,
tunedlength
5/11/2018 2:38pm
kongols wrote:
Remember I wrote about Germany talking about strengthening EU military? Now France is talking about laws that would say FU to USA and it`s sanctions. Also...
The EU pulling their own weight in defense of the free world would be great news for the US tax payers.
jeffro503
5/11/2018 7:01pm
I don't fully understand this whole Iran thing. But from what I have seen / read , was that Iran wasn't keeping up their end of the bargain.

We were told that investing in them to strengthen their economy and overall growth is what our money would be used for. But they have spent most of that by growing their military by 50%. And did very little towards actually building their infrastructure.

And as far as Iran as a military threat? There is no threat there. Saudia Arabia could wipe them out 10 times over without breaking a sweat.

I do hope we mend our fences with our EU partner's though!! They have stuck with us through thick and thin.
jeffro503
5/11/2018 7:05pm
kongols wrote:
scott_nz wrote:
interesting times coming up with the state of world politics, i think Russia and China are growing there influence in the world and the USA seems...
interesting times coming up with the state of world politics, i think Russia and China are growing there influence in the world and the USA seems to be more focused inwards,
I'm just glad I'll be dead in 30 - 40 years. Have no idea what this planet will look like by then. But it sounds like it may be a good time for me to permanently remove myself when the time comes.
5/11/2018 7:57pm
kongols wrote:
Everyone is seeking nuclear weapons. Just like everyone in America rolls a stop sign. Or goes 72 in a 65......
hillbilly
5/12/2018 7:34am
kongols wrote:
You better get down to the local armory and lube up the trebuchets and put new rubber on the slingshots. Just in case.
newmann
5/12/2018 7:45am
kongols wrote:
hillbilly wrote:
You better get down to the local armory and lube up the trebuchets and put new rubber on the slingshots. Just in case.
Laughing
5/12/2018 9:39am
kongols wrote:
The EU pulling their own weight in defense of the free world would be great news for the US tax payers.
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
5/12/2018 12:57pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I'm just glad I'll be dead in 30 - 40 years. Have no idea what this planet will look like by then. But it sounds like...
I'm just glad I'll be dead in 30 - 40 years. Have no idea what this planet will look like by then. But it sounds like it may be a good time for me to permanently remove myself when the time comes.
I'm a bit more hopefull, of our future, and being in the bottom of the south pacific probably helps,

i dont think we are as close to nuclear was as the bay of pigs or Cuban missile crisis,

hillbilly
5/12/2018 3:25pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I'm just glad I'll be dead in 30 - 40 years. Have no idea what this planet will look like by then. But it sounds like...
scott_nz wrote:
I'm a bit more hopefull, of our future, and being in the bottom of the south pacific probably helps, i dont think we are as close...
I'm a bit more hopefull, of our future, and being in the bottom of the south pacific probably helps,

i dont think we are as close to nuclear was as the bay of pigs or Cuban missile crisis,

Watch the documentary about the USS LIBERTY.

2 planes were in the air armed with nucs minutes from vaporizing Cairo. It was during the 67 Israeli war.

The LIBERTY was supposed to sink so as to blame Egypt and ussr bringing us into war alongside Israel.

The crew saved her and knew Israel was the one who attacked and torpedoed them.

Big cover-up . I think the BBC did the piece.
jeffro503
5/12/2018 7:34pm
Holy shit. Until now , I had never seen that documentary. I knew bits and pieces of the info way back when , and it doesn't resemble anything like what that documentary reported. I can't believe what I just watched , and am honestly kind of in shock by it. Perfect example of how our government can use it's people as pawns , with no ramifications.

Thanks for that Hillbilly.
hillbilly
5/12/2018 8:47pm
hillbilly wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Holy shit. Until now , I had never seen that documentary. I knew bits and pieces of the info way back when , and it doesn't...
Holy shit. Until now , I had never seen that documentary. I knew bits and pieces of the info way back when , and it doesn't resemble anything like what that documentary reported. I can't believe what I just watched , and am honestly kind of in shock by it. Perfect example of how our government can use it's people as pawns , with no ramifications.

Thanks for that Hillbilly.
I agree.

If she had sunk McNamara would have smoked Cairo.

I watch documentaries all the time,from bosons quarks and the ONE

to isabard kingdom brunel ,a good one also.
5/13/2018 1:55pm
Barrett57 wrote:
If your working class and dare pose any objection as to why these people are coming here in such ridiculous numbers your betters will sneer at...
If your working class and dare pose any objection as to why these people are coming here in such ridiculous numbers your betters will sneer at you and call you bigoted oik that doesn't know what's in his best interest.

After all, they do assimilate so well. That's why children are being abused by Muslim rape gangs across the UK and murdered by suicide bombers at pop concerts.
Careful mate, they'll do worse than that with what freedom of speech we have fast going down the toilet...

@ 11:10 and onwards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74B7KrI1cb4

Post a reply to: Crime rate in Germany.

The Latest