Crazy weather.

Related:
Create New Tag

2/26/2020 6:41 AM

NO snow or cold this winter at all. We went from Autumn to spring. Nobody remembers it ever being this way. I remember school being cancelled because of extreme cold when I was young. Crazy times.

|

2/26/2020 6:53 AM

It snowed in Austin the other day.

|

2/26/2020 7:06 AM

One of the warmest winter's I can remember in the great lakes region. Probably less than 30 days with highs below freezing so far, a few dustings of snow, nothing too heavy. I anticipate some nasty spring thunderstorms coming up in April and May.

|

2/26/2020 9:04 AM

Been warmer than normal here in the NW as well this year. Maybe 8 - 10 days where it actually froze. We have been getting mid 60 degree days in February too. It means the bugs will be really bad this year. Lawn is already starting to grow too , and will explode with growth here in the next couple weeks. Have to mow twice a week for a while.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

2/26/2020 9:35 AM

Was 72 yesterday and have freezing rain going to now snow right now.

|

2/26/2020 10:10 AM

80 degrees in Southern California today.....no rain this winter. We need some storms to roll through.

|

2/26/2020 11:18 AM

For sure mild winter. Had two winter blasts. Might get another today.

|

GP740
Since 1987

2/26/2020 11:23 AM

Freezing Cold here in Minnesota still and I personally can't wait for it to warm up I don't like the cold 11 degrees

|

2/26/2020 11:40 AM

The weather here is the same since beginning of October. 35-50 degrees. We had almost 60 degrees in mid Febuary. Nuts. Roses started blooming mid Febuary. Febuary is supposed to be coldest.

|

2/26/2020 3:56 PM

Definitely weird, hate to complain though. Didn't use as much propane to heat the crib, and working outside the couple weeks I did wasn't terrible. I think the weather has been funky for a few years. I must be burning too much 927 in all of my 2 strokes causing the climate to change.

|

2/26/2020 5:05 PM

Our little low rent mountain town in southern California usually just gets minimal snow if any. We have had two major storms so far. One brought 19 inches and we were out of town for the other, but I heard it was atleast 12 inches.
Photo

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

2/26/2020 5:30 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

Freezing Cold here in Minnesota still and I personally can't wait for it to warm up I don't like the cold 11 degrees

I’ll be near fort Snelling for two weeks second week of March. Hopefully it warms up some! You think it’ll stay real cold ? Lol. Wondering if should pack extreme cold weather. As opposed to just cold weather.

|

GP740
Since 1987

2/27/2020 3:09 AM

Same here in southern Finland. No winter at all. 2008 the winter lasted for one week in march, so that was the last time it was this warm.

|

2/27/2020 6:07 AM

It's because I burn piles of old tires,carbon footprint the size of Latvia

|

2/27/2020 6:41 AM

hillbilly wrote:

Thanks, but we got this covered. One of these every year. I`m starting to think it`s intentional.

Photo

|

2/28/2020 7:36 AM

hillbilly wrote:

kongols wrote:

Thanks, but we got this covered. One of these every year. I`m starting to think it`s intentional.

Photo

That's what I'd do,wait on a lightning storm,act of God

|