Couple more things that just kind of piss me off......

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
11/8/2017 4:08pm
KMC440 wrote:
Seriously people it's a fucking pickle! So none of you eat bananas, hot dogs, carrots, celery or even an occasional corn dog?!? Hell I went to...
Seriously people it's a fucking pickle! So none of you eat bananas, hot dogs, carrots, celery or even an occasional corn dog?!?

Hell I went to a come all party for a chick's baby shower bunch of friends all hangin out. Got laid that night with one of the female attendees. Win.

Meow as for people on on-ramps that are clueless I'm in the lane then look over at the last second only to freak out and hammer the brakes. Fuck you and go die somewhere and make the world a better place you piece of shit asshole queer bait twat!
LOL your first line made me think of this

https://youtu.be/xte_NjXsjIw?rel=0
imoto34
Fantasy
3151st
11/8/2017 4:16pm
I get pissed off every day hearing about these pathetic mass murdering cowards. They only need one round to off them selfs and leave everyone else alone. This shit needs to end.
motosmith
11/8/2017 4:30pm
JAFO92 wrote:
*Ahem*, the name's Caitlyn. :kiss: [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/11/08/224056/s1200_caitlyn_jenner.jpg[/img]
*Ahem*, the name's Caitlyn. Kissing

There was a time when he could throw a Javelin farther than anyone in the world. The best athlete of his time. Now he wears panties.

The Shop

agn5009
11/8/2017 4:44pm
MR. X wrote:
Anybody been invited to a diaper party yet? It's basically a backyard BBQ but you show up with a package of diapers ,some people even write...
Anybody been invited to a diaper party yet? It's basically a backyard BBQ but you show up with a package of diapers ,some people even write the size on the invite so they don't get too many of the same size. My wife didn't even ask to have one but we have been invited to a few.
I've been to diaper parties. Typically what we do is it's guys only at someone's camp. Buddies will bring a pack of diapers and everyone gets hammered. The ones me and my friends do are fun. Just an excuse to get all the guys away from wives and kids.
agn5009
11/8/2017 4:47pm Edited Date/Time 11/8/2017 4:49pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I agree but not everyone can afford a psychiatrist or psychotherapist. I don't see a problem with asking strangers for a bit of advice/opinions but if...
I agree but not everyone can afford a psychiatrist or psychotherapist. I don't see a problem with asking strangers for a bit of advice/opinions but if someone keeps coming back over and over than yeah, they should definitely seek help from a qualified professional.
peelout wrote:
believe it or not Reddit is a great place to get opinions, just gotta take it all with a grain of salt
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I rarely visit that website. I go there maybe a couple times a year. I think the user interface sucks and needs a massive overhaul. Once...
I rarely visit that website. I go there maybe a couple times a year. I think the user interface sucks and needs a massive overhaul. Once you're there however you can be there for hours just reading stuff and clicking link after link. It's not a bad site but like you said, just have to take it with a grain of salt.
Go visit r/politics once. You'll read stuff from the most pathetic human beings possible. Then head over to r/gonewild and it'll make everything better.
reded
11/8/2017 5:04pm
JAFO92 wrote:
*Ahem*, the name's Caitlyn. :kiss: [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/11/08/224056/s1200_caitlyn_jenner.jpg[/img]
*Ahem*, the name's Caitlyn. Kissing

motosmith wrote:
There was a time when he could throw a Javelin farther than anyone in the world. The best athlete of his time. Now he wears panties.
Imagine how the "men" who lost to him feel about themselves.....
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
11/8/2017 5:19pm
peelout wrote:
believe it or not Reddit is a great place to get opinions, just gotta take it all with a grain of salt
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I rarely visit that website. I go there maybe a couple times a year. I think the user interface sucks and needs a massive overhaul. Once...
I rarely visit that website. I go there maybe a couple times a year. I think the user interface sucks and needs a massive overhaul. Once you're there however you can be there for hours just reading stuff and clicking link after link. It's not a bad site but like you said, just have to take it with a grain of salt.
agn5009 wrote:
Go visit r/politics once. You'll read stuff from the most pathetic human beings possible. Then head over to r/gonewild and it'll make everything better.
No thanks. I couldn't care less about politics but I might check out the other one. No idea what it's about but I have a feeling it involves alcohol, drunk chicks and plenty of nudity?
agn5009
11/8/2017 6:21pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
No thanks. I couldn't care less about politics but I might check out the other one. No idea what it's about but I have a feeling...
No thanks. I couldn't care less about politics but I might check out the other one. No idea what it's about but I have a feeling it involves alcohol, drunk chicks and plenty of nudity?
Plenty of nudity. Basically girls have to verify themselves to show they're real and it's not just some yuppy posting nudy pics. Read the comments too, you'll read some good stuff on there.
11/8/2017 6:28pm
You can keep your doctor. You can keep your health insurance!
GIwasB4
11/8/2017 9:41pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
-"Reveal" parties We have gotten a few of those invitations lately, from baby gender, to new house, etc. For the house "reveal", I had to call...
-"Reveal" parties We have gotten a few of those invitations lately, from baby gender, to new house, etc. For the house "reveal", I had to call up my buddy and ask if he and his wife were just too good for us commoners who still held house warmings...... For baby gender reveals, I just wonder why folks think it's truly that special, especially the ones who go all out with professional photographer, etc. Those will be the ultimate helicopter parents.

-Promposals Anyone who's had a high schooler in the last 10 years will know what I mean. These things were invented by helicopter moms who just couldn't stand their little princesses not being treated like royalty every waking moment.

I feel better now.
How about I can't even disagree, argue or participate in a NON PC correct subject with people that I associate with because the management of this venue feels to helicopter parent each subject.
For jiminy crickets, we only come here and vent here. 99% of posters here are not on the "I don't even know boards" really? Be glad we come here to air out the laundry, if not, I guess we'll go other places
GIwasB4
11/8/2017 10:12pm
peelout wrote:
look at the size of those beach balls!
upload the DD snowboard vid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sumdood
Fantasy
1333rd
11/8/2017 10:38pm
Does anyone just wait until the baby pops out to see what they get anymore ?
MJC
11/9/2017 2:01am
sumdood wrote:
Us twice so far. Don't understand the need to find out. It's one of life's few surprises and my view is that if you slip it in and take the gamble, you play the hand you're dealt.
APLMAN99
11/9/2017 6:23am
sumdood wrote:
We were going to wait for our 1st child, but when the ultrasound tech asked us if we wanted to know my wife asked me to let her tell us. I guess I'm glad we did. Didn't even think twice with our 2nd.

Our 3rd and 4th children were ages 3 and nearly 1 when they came to us, so there wasn't a whole lot of suspense there.
agn5009
11/9/2017 7:34am
sumdood wrote:
Hell no. Why make things more difficult? I found out the gender of my first 2 and definitely will for the 3rd as well.
sumdood
Fantasy
1333rd
11/9/2017 10:35pm
sumdood wrote:
MJC wrote:
Us twice so far. Don't understand the need to find out. It's one of life's few surprises and my view is that if you slip it...
Us twice so far. Don't understand the need to find out. It's one of life's few surprises and my view is that if you slip it in and take the gamble, you play the hand you're dealt.
That's how we felt. We didn't want know, we got one of each. Ours are 26 and 29 now and back then it wasn't as much as a "thing" as it is now. We picked a boys name and a girls name, then hoped for ten toes, ten fingers, eyes pointed in the same direction etc. Seems like everybody finds out now, and I agree the "Reveal" parties are lame. My son just went to one for a lesbian couple, they're having a boy.
11/10/2017 3:31am
In the age of children might identify oppositely do we just name them gender neutral?
jeffro503
11/10/2017 2:12pm
peelout wrote:
gender reveals are fucking horrible and so are the people that have them. house reveals? what the fuck is that? everybody in this day and age...
gender reveals are fucking horrible and so are the people that have them.

house reveals? what the fuck is that?

everybody in this day and age needs to solidify their position in their social circle, everyone wants everybody else to look at them and say "wow, they are so interesting and cool and what a cool idea having a gender reveal for their 4th fucking kid, like i'm so glad they are announcing to the world that their 4th little bag of shit is a boy".
I read this and LMFAO! Peely nailed it! I could go on a big ol rant about this shit that pisses me off now days , so I'm not even going to start. I can't do anything to stop it.....but throwing out some verbal abuse / insults their way every now and then....just puts a big smile on my face. You get the look like you just pissed in their cheerio's haha....fucking love it!
reded
11/10/2017 3:40pm
My wife dragged me to one of those nitwit parties last winter against my wishes. It was their 3rd (god only knows why) and the 4yr old beat me in the back with grip of his toy pistol for 2hrs while the 5yr old gave me the welcome and goodbye punch in the nuts. I prayed for death upon the both of them and walked outta that place feeling like I'd been in a fucking bar fight on the east side of St. Louis. Needless to say, I've got a lot of shit to get done EVERY weekend from now until my own death and will not be attending another.
MR. X
11/10/2017 4:45pm
agn5009 wrote:
Hell no. Why make things more difficult? I found out the gender of my first 2 and definitely will for the 3rd as well.
I'm no pro parent ,i only have one right now . What could possibly be difficult about not finding out the sex until the day of?
sumdood
Fantasy
1333rd
11/10/2017 6:45pm
reded wrote:
My wife dragged me to one of those nitwit parties last winter against my wishes. It was their 3rd (god only knows why) and the 4yr...
My wife dragged me to one of those nitwit parties last winter against my wishes. It was their 3rd (god only knows why) and the 4yr old beat me in the back with grip of his toy pistol for 2hrs while the 5yr old gave me the welcome and goodbye punch in the nuts. I prayed for death upon the both of them and walked outta that place feeling like I'd been in a fucking bar fight on the east side of St. Louis. Needless to say, I've got a lot of shit to get done EVERY weekend from now until my own death and will not be attending another.
LaughingLaughingLaughing Haahaha
jj welks
11/10/2017 7:43pm
A+ effort right here boys I agree with atleast 95% of this thread lmao. My 0.02... I don't wanna be anther person to contribute to this ever increasing fucked up world we live in
Old-Man
11/11/2017 9:36am
George says it best..

Barrett57
11/11/2017 10:41am Edited Date/Time 11/11/2017 10:42am
Old-Man wrote:
George says it best..

Something that pisses me off, the window licking spanners in that audience who feel the need scream like they've had a barge pole shoved up their arse every single time he says fucking anything.

Shut the fuck up and let the man speak.
agn5009
11/11/2017 1:57pm
agn5009 wrote:
MR. X wrote:
I'm no pro parent ,i only have one right now . What could possibly be difficult about not finding out the sex until the day of?
It's easier to plan for. Setting the room up, what kind of toys, clothes, etc to buy. I don't care either way whether people find out early or not. It doesn't affect me in any way shape or form.
hillbilly
11/12/2017 6:09am
Nobodies gender has to have a party round here, but I do get invites to keg parties and bonfireswith likker.

Glad i dont live where abnormal is normal.

Post a reply to: Couple more things that just kind of piss me off......

The Latest