Conor vs Cowboy (spoilers inside)

peelout
anyone watch?

Conor looked like he just walked out of the spa with a fresh new doo and Cowboy looked like he went a full 3 rounds.

i've never seen someone do the shoulder hits like that either, completely blew us away. it'll be interesting to see what his next fight will be, he's not interested in waiting for Khabib but i can see a re-match in the next year or so. if he can keep his nose clean and out of trouble he will get right back on top of the fighting world.
|
jgmxdad251
1/20/2020 9:47am
Yea I watched. Surprised Connor finished him that fast. I like to see him fight Masvidal next.
JeremyK
1/20/2020 9:50am
I was surprised how many people thought cowboy stood a chance . I wanted cowboy to win but thought he had no chance ,i didn't think it would be that quick . I was thinking TKO in the second round. Khabib would maul conor again . Right now Conor is talking shit with some of the top welterweight guys who would most likely work him over inside 3 rounds. The most exciting fight i can think of would be Ferguson and Conor .
greenmx5
1/20/2020 11:29am Edited Date/Time 1/20/2020 11:29am
Cowboys been knocked out 3 times in the last 7 months now and is 36 years old. I don't know how anyone was surprised he went down that easy. Not to discredit Conor, he looked good. But cowboy has been known to fold up on the big stage as well.
1/20/2020 11:46am
Looked like cowboy forgot to drink his fight milk before the fight “always sunny reference”

The Shop

1/20/2020 1:51pm Edited Date/Time 1/20/2020 2:21pm
Fight was made for Conor to win. Not saying it was fixed or anything (like some idiots have) but stylistically Cowboy isn’t much of a challenge to Conor unless it went to the ground.

I’ll continue to laugh at Conor’s extremely delusional fan base while they act like he is some new and improved version of himself that can now beat Khabib and top welterweights like Usman and Masvidal.
1/20/2020 2:15pm
Fight was made for Conor to win. Not saying it was fixed or anything (like some idiots have) but stylistically Cowboy isn’t much of a challenge...
Fight was made for Conor to win. Not saying it was fixed or anything (like some idiots have) but stylistically Cowboy isn’t much of a challenge to Conor unless it went to the ground.

I’ll continue to laugh at Conor’s extremely delusional fan base while they act like he is some new and improved version of himself that can now beat Khabib and top welterweights like Usman and Masvidal.
Ufc stands to make a lot more money now too with Conner winning and next fight looming
1/20/2020 2:23pm
Ufc stands to make a lot more money now too with Conner winning and next fight looming
Exactly, this fight was an easy stylistic matchup to get Conor back in the winners column against someone who is relatively known. I can’t deny that he looked good for the short amount of time he was in there but beating Cowboy (who is 4-6 in his last 10 fights) isn’t some amazing win IMO.

Would like to see him fight Masvidal though, I think that’s a fairly competitive fight.
SEEMEFIRST
1/20/2020 2:46pm
Would Conor need to drop weight to fight Masvidal?
ocscottie
1/20/2020 2:50pm Edited Date/Time 1/20/2020 2:52pm
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
No but Dana does not want that fight, he wants Kabib, period. In the post fight press conference Dana was adamant that he fights Kabib, its the best scenario. Kabib is 28-0 and its for a legit belt, not some made up BMF thing.

I dont really care who he fights, all of them are good matchups IMO. Bring it!!

Edit:
Just saw this on YouTube, "On Ariel Helwani's MMA Show, Jorge Masvidal says he’s leaning toward fighting Kamaru Usman over Conor McGregor as he doesn’t like what Usman is saying about him."
jgmxdad251
1/20/2020 3:48pm
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
ocscottie wrote:
No but Dana does not want that fight, he wants Kabib, period. In the post fight press conference Dana was adamant that he fights Kabib, its...
No but Dana does not want that fight, he wants Kabib, period. In the post fight press conference Dana was adamant that he fights Kabib, its the best scenario. Kabib is 28-0 and its for a legit belt, not some made up BMF thing.

Edit:
Just saw this on YouTube, "On Ariel Helwani's MMA Show, Jorge Masvidal says he’s leaning toward fighting Kamaru Usman over Conor McGregor as he doesn’t like what Usman is saying about him."
Probably make a lot more money fighting Connor than Usman.
AHRMA361
Fantasy
232nd
1/20/2020 5:53pm
That fight was a joke. Dana needs to pair up better fighters to give the fans their money's worth. I know it's a business of build up/hype for the next paycheck, but damn, Cowboy was a weak choice for this fight. Just my opinion.

Felt bad for my buddy that paid to watch that fight.I left him the remaining Stella's I brought so he could drown his sorrows.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
1/21/2020 2:12am
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
ocscottie wrote:
No but Dana does not want that fight, he wants Kabib, period. In the post fight press conference Dana was adamant that he fights Kabib, its...

Edit:
Did you count how many times he mentioned he wants Khabib v McGregor!?
Also Masvidal v Usman!

I want to see Bryce Mitchell v Mayweather. hahaha.
ocscottie
1/21/2020 4:55am
EZZA 95B wrote:
Did you count how many times he mentioned he wants Khabib v McGregor!?
Also Masvidal v Usman!

I want to see Bryce Mitchell v Mayweather. hahaha.
About 150 lol

I watched a cool vid today, "3 Letters, 3 Guys" all about the UFC and how they sold it for $4BILLION, check it out on YouTube if you havent.
motosmith
1/21/2020 8:58am
McGregor's been choked out but never knocked out. He can beat Usman and Masvidal in a brawl. If it goes to the ground then he can lose.

Post a reply to: Conor vs Cowboy (spoilers inside)

The Latest