Congrats to President Romney

Scotty
Edited Date/Time 8/24/2012 9:26pm
Looking forward to you fixing this mess Obama has created

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/22/university-of-colorado-pr_n_18…
|
Scotty
8/23/2012 11:23am
"Ken Bickers from CU-Boulder and Michael Berry from CU-Denver, the two political science professors who devised the prediction model, say that it has correctly forecast every winner of the electoral race since 1980."
88sdad
8/23/2012 11:57am
I'm voting for the winner, everybody likes winners.
Mr. G
8/23/2012 12:24pm
Saw a video last night that showing Madeleine Albright being asked by a reporter how long the Democrats were going to blame the Republicans. She answered "Forever". That says it all. They have zero intention of fixing anything. Zero. This is hope and change.

The Shop

rosebud441
8/23/2012 12:59pm
Well, when you fuck things up so baaaddddd, (as Bush did) It could take decades to recover, regardless of who is in power...

You really think Romney can turn this sinking ship around???
Scotty
8/23/2012 1:03pm
rosebud441 wrote:
Well, when you fuck things up so baaaddddd, (as Bush did) It could take decades to recover, regardless of who is in power... You really think...
Well, when you fuck things up so baaaddddd, (as Bush did) It could take decades to recover, regardless of who is in power...

One thing I do know, Obama is in way over his head
rosebud441
8/23/2012 1:07pm
rosebud441 wrote:
Well, when you fuck things up so baaaddddd, (as Bush did) It could take decades to recover, regardless of who is in power... You really think...

Scotty wrote:
Possibly maybe, (favorite Bjork tune)

I do think he is trying though...

But It has to make you wonder, and its a tad scary... Anybody who takes the helm at this point is in over their head, spooky times we are living in...
TeamGreen
8/23/2012 1:17pm
Party Politics, the ignorant masses that get their "News" from the networks, All the American People with their Greedy lil' fckn hands out, more and more and more "Social Programs"...etc. these issues are all on the table for

We'll see how this all pans out.

I will say this: I am truly disappointed when I hear "40 million People on Food-Stamps".

UN-BELIEVABLE!
Mr. G
8/23/2012 2:23pm
Here is the point many miss, mainly the Republican Party. The Democrats have no intention of fixing anything. That is not their bag. Their whole intent is social justice from their viewpoint. Has absolutely nothing to do with getting this country producing again. Nothing. They are true to their goals so trying to have a conversation about improvement in the area of production falls on deaf ears. The reason they have to blame Bush is that they can not be truthful about their agenda. They have to keep saying "Well it takes time you know", "we inherited this mess". They have to keep up the facade to garner support because if their true intentions ever became widely known, there would very few people that would pay them any attention at all.
RocketLab
8/23/2012 4:15pm
I have been thinking that I would make a proposition to my Republican friends... that if they will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them...Adlai Stevenson
jndmx
8/23/2012 5:16pm
Mr. G wrote:
Here is the point many miss, mainly the Republican Party. The Democrats have no intention of fixing anything. That is not their bag. Their whole intent...
Here is the point many miss, mainly the Republican Party. The Democrats have no intention of fixing anything. That is not their bag. Their whole intent is social justice from their viewpoint. Has absolutely nothing to do with getting this country producing again. Nothing. They are true to their goals so trying to have a conversation about improvement in the area of production falls on deaf ears. The reason they have to blame Bush is that they can not be truthful about their agenda. They have to keep saying "Well it takes time you know", "we inherited this mess". They have to keep up the facade to garner support because if their true intentions ever became widely known, there would very few people that would pay them any attention at all.
Both parties have no interest in fixing things......they are all more likely to keep things just as they are and keep raking in the special interest money.
teggers
8/24/2012 1:45am
Do you agree with this answer?
teggers
8/24/2012 1:47am Edited Date/Time 8/24/2012 1:48am
But GodDamn it, let's vote for RON PAUL, he will make the difference, that will teach them people.
Mr. G
8/24/2012 8:52pm
rosebud441 wrote:

Scotty wrote:
rosebud441 wrote:
Possibly maybe, (favorite Bjork tune) I do think he is trying though... But It has to make you wonder, and its a tad scary... Anybody who...
Possibly maybe, (favorite Bjork tune)

I do think he is trying though...

But It has to make you wonder, and its a tad scary... Anybody who takes the helm at this point is in over their head, spooky times we are living in...
That is an awesome avatar pic.

Post a reply to: Congrats to President Romney

The Latest