Complain about your ex-wife here

Related:
Create New Tag

9/15/2009 11:57 AM

my ex spent half the summer un-employed during which time she accumulated a lease law violation and traffic ticket, and got stranded in NY, both necessitating emergency funding from you know who

top that bitches

|

9/15/2009 11:58 AM

Where should I start? I can trump that and raise you easy!

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

9/15/2009 11:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/15/2009 11:59 AM

Is she married to your ex best friend?

|

well we ain't the smartest folks in the world...i mean we're fucking dirtbike riders for christ sakes.- BobbyM

If you chose not to decide you still have made a chioce.

9/15/2009 11:59 AM

It doesn't surprise me that dean has an "ex-wife"...

|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

9/15/2009 12:01 PM

"necessitating emergency funding"

Sounds like an Obama term for hand out.

|

9/15/2009 12:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2016 2:11 AM

A little song for you boys

|

Larry Friday
[LINK TO IMAGE]

9/15/2009 12:07 PM

DirtyFilter75 wrote:

I remember

|

9/15/2009 12:08 PM

Cygnus wrote:

Mine plays for the other team and her Girlfriend is fat and old. My boy lives with them in a pice of shit house that she spends the 600.00 a month I send for child support on. My boy says they smoke around him and with him in the car and he is embarreassed to have friends over because the place is a wreck and it stinks. He has not been able to ride his bicycle for 3 weeks because no one can change an innertube. When your 9 your bike is your life!

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

9/15/2009 12:08 PM

Cygnus wrote:

why would you think I have any friends?

|

9/15/2009 12:09 PM

huck wrote:

It doesn't surprise me that dean has an "ex-wife"...

when yours get wise and leaves you, I'll be waiting

it's a joke Francis, don't go complaining to nerd

|

9/15/2009 12:10 PM

up-state Woody- it's a helluva story. I'll tell you about it someday

|

9/15/2009 12:10 PM

Cygnus wrote:

DirtyFilter75 wrote:

Mine plays for the other team and her Girlfriend is fat and old. My boy lives with them in a pice of shit house that she spends the 600.00 a month I send for child support on. My boy says they smoke around him and with him in the car and he is embarreassed to have friends over because the place is a wreck and it stinks. He has not been able to ride his bicycle for 3 weeks because no one can change an innertube. When your 9 your bike is your life!

So you turned her gay huh?

|

well we ain't the smartest folks in the world...i mean we're fucking dirtbike riders for christ sakes.- BobbyM

9/15/2009 12:11 PM

super rat wrote:

"necessitating emergency funding"

Sounds like an Obama term for hand out.

ohhh- she's gonna "pay me back" she swears

|

9/15/2009 12:11 PM

Cygnus wrote:

DirtyFilter75 wrote:

Cygnus wrote:

man, that's just wrong Cygnus

|

9/15/2009 12:12 PM

When we bought our house, the floor was damaged in the bathroom. After we did the deal, the guy who sold it to me said 'I'll fix the floor, OR you fix the floor and you can keep the snowmobile in the garage.'

So, I fixed the floor. The damage was done because his Irish Setter used to pee on the floor next to the bath tub, and it saturated the grout and rotted the floor underneath.
It was a smelly dirty job.

So, the marriage goes down the tubes and I move out of the house. I had the snowmobile stored at a buddy's house. I got sick of winter, took my RZ350 apart and stuffed it in the back of my Mustang GT and went to Florida. I mooched a place at my sisters house.

My (ex) buddy called my ex-wife and said he needed room, did she know how to get ahold of me. She called him back and said that I said it was OK to sell the snowmobile.

So the douche-bag sold it and gave HER the money! I never got a cent, and I REALLY loved that snowmobile!

|

“If I remember how this worked, you’d put a side on, and then you’d go and have something to eat, and then you’d put another side on.” … Mick Jagger

9/15/2009 12:12 PM

Cygnus wrote:

After being with me she knew no man would ever measure up!

or maybe we had too many 3-ways and she developed a umm.... taste for it?

either way not seeing my boy sucks.

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

9/15/2009 12:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/15/2010 5:51 AM

|

9/15/2009 12:16 PM

You walked right into it.

Buy that boy a digital video camera and have him get some footage of what is going on and you can make a case for custody!

|

9/15/2009 12:17 PM

ZEDHED wrote:

Thanks for the support man. I am a pain in the ass myself but DAMN the whole divorce thing sucks!

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

9/15/2009 12:17 PM

3-way pic?

|

"The public sucks. Fuck hope." ~ George Carlin

9/15/2009 12:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/17/2009 9:55 PM

crazy

|

9/15/2009 12:22 PM

Racer92 wrote:

3-way pic?

BV+

|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

9/15/2009 12:22 PM

|

9/15/2009 12:29 PM

DirtyFilter75 wrote:

Dean wrote:

I remember

well just because someone has it just as bad or even worse does not diminish your shitty situation in anyway.

I feel bad for anyone that is going through a divorce or anyone who has been through one ever for that matter. When the person you laid beside every night and shared every moment of your life with turns on you like a rabbid dog it's enough to make you loose faith in humanity as a whole.

not that I am bitter or anything. I honestly think I traded up. I definitely got a newer model.

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

9/15/2009 12:29 PM

zjbell wrote:

crazy

it ain't easy

|

9/15/2009 12:30 PM

DirtyFilter75 wrote:

well just because someone has it just as bad or even worse does not diminish your shitty situation in anyway.

I feel bad for anyone that is going through a divorce or anyone who has been through one ever for that matter. When the person you laid beside every night and shared every moment of your life with turns on you like a rabbid dog it's enough to make you loose faith in humanity as a whole.

not that I am bitter or anything. I honestly think I traded up. I definitely got a newer model.

Very accurate post.

|

9/15/2009 12:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/15/2010 5:51 AM

zjbell wrote:

crazy

|

9/15/2009 12:33 PM

Dean wrote:

I remember

DirtyFilter75 wrote:

Racer92 wrote:

Very accurate post.

DirtyFilter75 wrote: I feel bad for anyone that is going through a divorce or anyone who has been through one ever for that matter. When the person you laid beside every night and shared every moment of your life with turns on you like a rabbid dog it's enough to make you loose faith in humanity as a whole

|

9/15/2009 12:35 PM

Racer92 wrote:

3-way pic?

huck wrote:

BV+

Shit is going off this last week.

|

9/15/2009 12:38 PM

Good for you. Fortunately for me I still wear 30's the same as when I was 18. I didn't let her get me fat.

|