Civil Discourse

OG725
Edited Date/Time 6/25/2021 12:45pm
We’ve been having really good conversations on taboo topics lately. It’s all been relatively friendly.

I’m a habitual line stepper, but I’m afraid we all need to cool our jets, before GuyBooberson clicks the entire forum.

I’m kinda surprised the Steve “Likes” Cox thread has made it to four pages in Moto.

|
GabeM
6/23/2021 8:04pm Edited Date/Time 6/23/2021 8:04pm
yeah that is some pretty over the top stuff Cox got himself into. I am just her to talk about cowboys and hippies and good country music
OG725
6/23/2021 8:07pm
GabeM wrote:
yeah that is some pretty over the top stuff Cox got himself into. I am just her to talk about cowboys and hippies and good country...
yeah that is some pretty over the top stuff Cox got himself into. I am just her to talk about cowboys and hippies and good country music
Speaking of “good country music”, do you like Red Dirt? I haven’t listened to anything out of Nashville in years.

Too many Boy Bands with an accent.
GabeM
6/23/2021 8:16pm
GabeM wrote:
yeah that is some pretty over the top stuff Cox got himself into. I am just her to talk about cowboys and hippies and good country...
OG725 wrote:
Speaking of “good country music”, do you like Red Dirt? I haven’t listened to anything out of Nashville in years. Too many Boy Bands with an...
Speaking of “good country music”, do you like Red Dirt? I haven’t listened to anything out of Nashville in years.

I know almost nothing about current music. Zac Brown is as modern as I get.as far as county goes. I listen to the ones mentioned in the other, I love Emmy Lou Harris and the more traditional type stuff.
OG725
6/23/2021 8:27pm
GabeM wrote:
OG725 wrote:
Speaking of “good country music”, do you like Red Dirt? I haven’t listened to anything out of Nashville in years. Too many Boy Bands with an...

GabeM wrote:
I know almost nothing about current music. Zac Brown is as modern as I get.as far as county goes. I listen to the ones mentioned in...
I know almost nothing about current music. Zac Brown is as modern as I get.as far as county goes. I listen to the ones mentioned in the other, I love Emmy Lou Harris and the more traditional type stuff.
If you like “traditional country” give Red Dirt a listen.

The Shop

OG725
6/23/2021 8:31pm
I’m trying not to get clicked here. Almost certain I’m too late!
LewDizzle
6/23/2021 8:37pm
GabeM wrote:
OG725 wrote:

GabeM wrote:
I know almost nothing about current music. Zac Brown is as modern as I get.as far as county goes. I listen to the ones mentioned in...
Take a listen to Frank Foster, he's one of my wife's and I's fave. I believe he's independent, none of the new main stream boy band music that they call "country" today.
6/23/2021 9:18pm Edited Date/Time 6/23/2021 9:19pm
OG725 wrote:
We’ve been having really good conversations on taboo topics lately. It’s all been relatively friendly. I’m a habitual line stepper, but I’m afraid we all need...
We’ve been having really good conversations on taboo topics lately. It’s all been relatively friendly.

I’m a habitual line stepper, but I’m afraid we all need to cool our jets, before GuyBooberson clicks the entire forum.

I’m kinda surprised the Steve “Likes” Cox thread has made it to four pages in Moto.

You really think the forum is gonna get washed? We’ve had excellent conversations about cowboys, hippies, Olympics, and even covid without a single meltdown (kongols never crossed any line).

I’d say the 6-10 of us that are doing it are doing so in the most adult fashion possible and not hurting anyone nor are we making trouble for GuyB.

I wish we could do private threads. Im having a great time discussing this stuff with early, serenity, gabe, you, etc. And I get emails from multiple people here telling me how much they’re enjoying following along.
OG725
6/23/2021 10:12pm
Yeah we need a nomex room
ns503
6/24/2021 3:47am
OG725 wrote:
We’ve been having really good conversations on taboo topics lately. It’s all been relatively friendly. I’m a habitual line stepper, but I’m afraid we all need...

You really think the forum is gonna get washed? We’ve had excellent conversations about cowboys, hippies, Olympics, and even covid without a single meltdown (kongols never...
You really think the forum is gonna get washed? We’ve had excellent conversations about cowboys, hippies, Olympics, and even covid without a single meltdown (kongols never crossed any line).

I’d say the 6-10 of us that are doing it are doing so in the most adult fashion possible and not hurting anyone nor are we making trouble for GuyB.

I wish we could do private threads. Im having a great time discussing this stuff with early, serenity, gabe, you, etc. And I get emails from multiple people here telling me how much they’re enjoying following along.
You must have missed that one thread by Gibby, while you were gone, about possibly flushing Non-Moto.
6/24/2021 4:15am
ns503 wrote:
You must have missed that one thread by Gibby, while you were gone, about possibly flushing Non-Moto.
Ya i missed a lot. Glad too. I have zero doubts 2020 was a shitshow here.

That said, the last few days have been mellow. Nobody’s fighting. The worst stuff was Cox over in the moto section. Nothing worth punishing us over.
Chance1216
6/25/2021 12:45pm
OG725 wrote:

Post a reply to: Civil Discourse

The Latest