Civil Discourse

Related:
Create New Tag

6/23/2021 8:00 PM

We’ve been having really good conversations on taboo topics lately. It’s all been relatively friendly.

I’m a habitual line stepper, but I’m afraid we all need to cool our jets, before GuyBooberson clicks the entire forum.

I’m kinda surprised the Steve “Likes” Cox thread has made it to four pages in Moto.

|

Lover. Fighter. Wild Bull Rider.

6/23/2021 8:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/23/2021 8:04 PM

yeah that is some pretty over the top stuff Cox got himself into. I am just her to talk about cowboys and hippies and good country music

|

6/23/2021 8:07 PM

GabeM wrote:

yeah that is some pretty over the top stuff Cox got himself into. I am just her to talk about cowboys and hippies and good ...more

Speaking of “good country music”, do you like Red Dirt? I haven’t listened to anything out of Nashville in years.

Too many Boy Bands with an accent.

|

6/23/2021 8:16 PM

GabeM wrote:

yeah that is some pretty over the top stuff Cox got himself into. I am just her to talk about cowboys and hippies and good ...more

OG725 wrote:

Speaking of “good country music”, do you like Red Dirt? I haven’t listened to anything out of Nashville in years.

Too many ...more

I know almost nothing about current music. Zac Brown is as modern as I get.as far as county goes. I listen to the ones mentioned in the other, I love Emmy Lou Harris and the more traditional type stuff.

|

6/23/2021 8:27 PM

GabeM wrote:

OG725 wrote:

Too many ...more

GabeM wrote:

I know almost nothing about current music. Zac Brown is as modern as I get.as far as county goes. I listen to the ones ...more

If you like “traditional country” give Red Dirt a listen.

|

6/23/2021 8:31 PM

I’m trying not to get clicked here. Almost certain I’m too late!

|

6/23/2021 8:37 PM

GabeM wrote:

OG725 wrote:

Too many ...more

GabeM wrote:

I know almost nothing about current music. Zac Brown is as modern as I get.as far as county goes. I listen to the ones ...more

Take a listen to Frank Foster, he's one of my wife's and I's fave. I believe he's independent, none of the new main stream boy band music that they call "country" today.

|

6/23/2021 9:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/23/2021 9:19 PM

OG725 wrote:

We’ve been having really good conversations on taboo topics lately. It’s all been relatively friendly.

I’m a habitual line ...more

You really think the forum is gonna get washed? We’ve had excellent conversations about cowboys, hippies, Olympics, and even covid without a single meltdown (kongols never crossed any line).

I’d say the 6-10 of us that are doing it are doing so in the most adult fashion possible and not hurting anyone nor are we making trouble for GuyB.

I wish we could do private threads. Im having a great time discussing this stuff with early, serenity, gabe, you, etc. And I get emails from multiple people here telling me how much they’re enjoying following along.

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.

Usage: Slang

6/23/2021 10:12 PM

Yeah we need a nomex room

|

6/24/2021 3:47 AM

OG725 wrote:

Ghost of Jabroni wrote:

You really think the forum is gonna get washed? We’ve had excellent conversations about cowboys, hippies, Olympics, and even ...more

You must have missed that one thread by Gibby, while you were gone, about possibly flushing Non-Moto.

|

HAF

6/24/2021 4:15 AM

ns503 wrote:

You must have missed that one thread by Gibby, while you were gone, about possibly flushing Non-Moto.

Ya i missed a lot. Glad too. I have zero doubts 2020 was a shitshow here.

That said, the last few days have been mellow. Nobody’s fighting. The worst stuff was Cox over in the moto section. Nothing worth punishing us over.

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.

Usage: Slang

6/25/2021 12:45 PM

OG725 wrote:

Photo
|