Chicago likely to top 2015s shootings

Related:
Create New Tag

8/29/2016 4:18 PM

Now wait, how can that be when Chicago has some of the toughest gun laws ? It gets better now they say then need more gun laws for the other gun laws to be effective. When will these liberal fools realize that criminals don't obey the law.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/29/us/chicago-violence-shootings/index.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/07/chicago-weekend-shootings-gun-laws_n_5564565.html

|

Ed Johnson

8/29/2016 4:35 PM

Shocking

|

8/29/2016 4:37 PM

Exactly.

|

8/29/2016 4:56 PM

Do a search for Mayor Rahm Emmanuel's heroic efforts to combat the gangs and stem the bloodbath. You won't find anything. Take it for what it's worth.

|

8/29/2016 5:06 PM

No way your source has to be biased. Chicago is a gun free zone.

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

8/29/2016 5:40 PM

lostboy819 wrote:

Now wait, how can that be when Chicago has some of the toughest gun laws ? It gets better now they say then need more gun laws for the other gun laws to be effective. When will these liberal fools realize that criminals don't obey the law.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/29/us/chicago-violence-shootings/index.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/07/chicago-weekend-shootings-gun-laws_n_5564565.html

Heard on the TV today, one of those gun control idiots claim that the real reason Chicago has such a bad problem with shootings is that they are bringing in guns from Indiana.

|

8/29/2016 6:07 PM

10 killed 57 just shot over the weekend.

I listen to wls am late nite sometimes and when they run down the shootings it takes forever.

How they can put up with animals like that is beyond me.

It I'm in that neighborhood I'm dressing in black at night and eliminating like groundhogs,nobody would miss em.

|

8/29/2016 6:20 PM

I wonder how many times this weekends victims had been arrested in the past?

Yay gun free zones!!!

|

8/29/2016 8:07 PM

They won't be able to get those guns once we turn the rest of the country into a gun free zone. Problem solved! Then there won't be any murder. You're welcome America!

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

8/29/2016 8:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2016 8:27 PM

smashingpumpkins167 wrote:

They won't be able to get those guns once we turn the rest of the country into a gun free zone. Problem solved! Then there won't be any murder. You're welcome America!

gun free zones save lives. Just study the numbers. Unlike the Internet numbers don't lie!

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

8/30/2016 12:34 AM

Gun free zone in America...LOL

|

9/4/2016 8:12 PM

Well, they hit 500 before Labor Day. New record. The idiots wanted less police involvement, got less police, and look what happened. Shame that they have voted for what they have for decade upon decade.

Chicago 2016 homicide stats

|

9/4/2016 8:21 PM

Too bad all the good people are left defenseless.

|

9/4/2016 8:31 PM

Think of all the people killing employs. Mortuary,crime scene cleanup,casket builder,grave digger,tent maker,chair maker,the little thing you put on the car that ssys "funeral" ,somebody makes them.

|

9/4/2016 8:35 PM

Records are made to be broken.

|

No Signature.

9/4/2016 8:46 PM

Although I'm a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment, using Chicago as an example of gun free zone crime isn't really fair because the entire area surrounding it are not gun free zones. The only way it would be fair is if Chicago became their own country and closed their borders.

|

9/5/2016 1:24 AM

TDeath21 wrote:

Although I'm a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment, using Chicago as an example of gun free zone crime isn't really fair because the entire area surrounding it are not gun free zones. The only way it would be fair is if Chicago became their own country and closed their borders.

Exactly.

|

9/5/2016 2:06 AM

Looking in from the outside, it seems your country is already so fucked up with guns, it is way too late to ban guns.
God damn, I guess that whole Europe doesn't have as many shootings than Chicago alone (I have no factsm just a feeling that might be true.)

|

"Me fail English? That’s unpossible." - Ralph Wiggum

9/5/2016 3:00 AM

Guns aren't the problem it seems. The country is just full of nutcases. Why is that?

|

James = #7. Malcolm = #27
7/27=0.259259259259259259259
Stewart return confirmed!

9/5/2016 4:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/5/2016 4:16 AM

mxmasta wrote:

Looking in from the outside, it seems your country is already so fucked up with guns, it is way too late to ban guns.
God damn, I guess that whole Europe doesn't have as many shootings than Chicago alone (I have no factsm just a feeling that might be true.)

What are you talking about, Europe, specially countries like Germany and Sweden are a complete shithole these days Even though I don't agree with everything that's going on

|

9/5/2016 5:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/5/2016 5:22 AM

But wait I thought violent crime has been going down since the 1960s?...Seems to me we sold a lot of guns since then. When are these anti gun people going to realize we have Problem unrelated to guns in chicago.

On the same note many of these people are for legalizing drugs push the narrative that somehow the criminal justice system unfairly targets minorities. So why not decriminalize gun possession legalize tax the guns,and use the money for gun violence treatment programs. You have a problem, and it isn't guns. It is poverty/ a lack of employment, a breakdown in real education, and the family unit.

Meanwhile minority leaders push the narrative that the country/cops are racist , unfairly stacked against you, unfair etc etc. Never Mind that their are many many successful minorities in the country. Look they should push the narrative that you can be a loser if you want to, But you can succeed on at least some level if you work hard. You have a choice, if you chose to be a scumbag It's nobody's fault but your own.

|

9/5/2016 5:12 AM

Prntscrn wrote:

What are you talking about, Europe, specially countries like Germany and Sweden are a complete shithole these days Even though I don't agree with everything that's going on

You misspelt 'multi-cultural'

|

9/5/2016 6:56 AM

mxmasta wrote:

If you just take a few decades ruled democrat shithole cities out of the equation, the US would be near the top of the list for the least gun crimes.

|

9/5/2016 7:18 AM

tuggy450 wrote:

But wait I thought violent crime has been going down since the 1960s?...Seems to me we sold a lot of guns since then. When are these anti gun people going to realize we have Problem unrelated to guns in chicago.

On the same note many of these people are for legalizing drugs push the narrative that somehow the criminal justice system unfairly targets minorities. So why not decriminalize gun possession legalize tax the guns,and use the money for gun violence treatment programs. You have a problem, and it isn't guns. It is poverty/ a lack of employment, a breakdown in real education, and the family unit.

Meanwhile minority leaders push the narrative that the country/cops are racist , unfairly stacked against you, unfair etc etc. Never Mind that their are many many successful minorities in the country. Look they should push the narrative that you can be a loser if you want to, But you can succeed on at least some level if you work hard. You have a choice, if you chose to be a scumbag It's nobody's fault but your own.

The worst thing in the world is to be called a racist.

|

No Signature.

9/5/2016 7:24 AM

mxmasta wrote:

Poorest of the poorest areas have shooting like this constantly. Otherwise you're relatively safe anywhere else.

|

GP740
Since 1987

9/7/2016 11:46 PM

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

9/8/2016 7:34 AM

mxmasta wrote:

The pro-gun crowd would like you to belive this, but it's not necessarily true. Groups like the NRA (and its supporters) perpetuate these ideas and other false ones with the sole interest not of reducing crime or saving lives, but to keep hold of their gun rights. Stricter gun laws can and do work, but they have to be made across the board.

|

9/8/2016 11:40 AM

TDeath21 wrote:

Jimmy_Sloan wrote:

Exactly.

You guys are both WRONG !! and just make excuses. It proves criminals DO NOT OBEY THE LAW. You can make all the gun laws you want and it wont make any difference with criminals, just law abiding citizens.

|

Ed Johnson

9/8/2016 11:52 AM

lostboy819 wrote:

You guys are both WRONG !! and just make excuses. It proves criminals DO NOT OBEY THE LAW. You can make all the gun laws you want and it wont make any difference with criminals, just law abiding citizens.

Same apply to drug laws?

|

9/8/2016 12:12 PM

D.C's police chief just quit, saying the criminal justice system here is broken. DC/Baltimore is one big festering sore, just like Chicago and Detroit. Freaking gun laws are irrelevant.
When your police chief walks away saying there is not point in locking people up, you know you have problems.
Yesterday some dude walked down Georgia Ave. just randomly spraying bullets.

Cabin in the woods, bro, cabin in the woods.

|