Chelsea's fiance, a Nigerian scammer

newmann
Edited Date/Time 1/15/2012 9:32pm
LMAO! This stuff can't be made up. Can it?
|
7/30/2010 1:29pm
Damn! Well this kid should fit right in with Slick Willy and his boss woman!
WhKnuckle
7/30/2010 1:48pm
That was the groom's father, not Marc. If you want to go into bloodlines, you probably would be very surprised at what you find in the Bush family. Or, for that matter, the Kennedy family. Or lots of others.
newmann
7/30/2010 2:14pm
WhKnuckle wrote:
That was the groom's father, not Marc. If you want to go into bloodlines, you probably would be very surprised at what you find in the...
That was the groom's father, not Marc. If you want to go into bloodlines, you probably would be very surprised at what you find in the Bush family. Or, for that matter, the Kennedy family. Or lots of others.
My bad, I stand corrected. Actually it seems kind of worse, a congressman defrauding people in a Nigerian scam. And we elect these fuckers?

The Shop

Rooster
7/30/2010 2:24pm
He wasn't the scammer either, he was the victim of the scammers and defrauded people so he could send more money to them.

The yahoo report says that he was the victim of most every type of Nigerian fraud they've seen.

What a dumbass!
tunedlength
7/30/2010 4:21pm
Rooster wrote:
He wasn't the scammer either, he was the victim of the scammers and defrauded people so he could send more money to them. The yahoo report...
He wasn't the scammer either, he was the victim of the scammers and defrauded people so he could send more money to them.

The yahoo report says that he was the victim of most every type of Nigerian fraud they've seen.

What a dumbass!
The fact is he was trying to get rich quick by scamming others.
Just so happens he was being scamed.
Can we agree that he was a lower level scammer?
Rooster
7/30/2010 5:47pm
The fact is he was trying to get rich quick by scamming others. Just so happens he was being scamed. Can we agree that he was...
The fact is he was trying to get rich quick by scamming others.
Just so happens he was being scamed.
Can we agree that he was a lower level scammer?
I'll agree that he was a greedy dumbass. That's about it.

The situation sounds like a junkie trying to scrape together his next fix. Only instead of drugs this guy would do anything to find easy money. It doesn't sound like he'd be the type of guy to put together a scam, he just got caught up in them and couldn't let go of the dream of money for nothing. So he borrowed money on false pretenses, hoping it would be returned in spades from the profits of the scam he was a victim of.

Not that that excuses him. If anything I find it more reprehensible, since he was dumb enough to fall for them. Operating a scam of that magnitude would take some smarts and dedication. Neither of which appear to be qualities he possesses.
tunedlength
7/30/2010 7:14pm
Did you read the story at the link I provided?
Trust me he 's a scammer.
swizcore
7/30/2010 7:19pm
Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
oldx
7/30/2010 7:27pm
WhKnuckle wrote:
That was the groom's father, not Marc. If you want to go into bloodlines, you probably would be very surprised at what you find in the...
newmann wrote:
My bad, I stand corrected. Actually it seems kind of worse, a congressman defrauding people in a Nigerian scam. And we elect these fuckers?
Yes we do, time after time because of limited choices.
Rooster
7/31/2010 9:38am
Did you read the story at the link I provided?
Trust me he 's a scammer.
I hadn't before, but I gave it a read just now.

The guy's a douchebag, no doubt. Still it reads like typical junkie behavior. I don't buy the claim to be nuts either.
afro
7/31/2010 3:08pm
too bad she is involved in this.

Post a reply to: Chelsea's fiance, a Nigerian scammer

The Latest