Cheesiest Movies that should be wiped off the face of the earth!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/21/2018 7:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/22/2018 9:25 AM

Let’s list them. The cheesiest fucking movies of all time. Only rule is it must have been a popular movie back in the day. And now it’s an abomination that should be stricken from the human record.

I’ll list the first one.

Pretty Woman.

An absolutely cheesy piece of shit.

|

1/21/2018 8:12 PM

The original Clash of the Titans. Clutch Cargo had better CG than this abortion.

|

1/21/2018 9:02 PM

Mars attack

|

1/21/2018 9:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/21/2018 11:15 PM

Flash Gordon, the one that Queen did the soundtrack for.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

1/22/2018 2:46 AM

Supercross

|

1/22/2018 2:49 AM

Twilight. Any of them.

|

1/22/2018 5:13 AM

Dirty dancing

|

If you like uncle tony's meatballs, you'll love his sausage

Now that's Italian

1/22/2018 5:28 AM

Almost anything my wife puts on when she has the controller ! We recently cut the cable and she still finds this shit to watch. I think the one from Saturday was called Step Sisters, it was about a white dance team that won some championship even though they were white.

|

1/22/2018 5:58 AM

I'll second Snakes on a Plane
Speed (caused serious damage to my bullshit alarm)
Speed 2
Conair

"Mars Attacks"?????? Are you serious? It's in my top 20.

|

1/22/2018 6:03 AM

Pretty much any chick flick really, goes without saying. Bit controversial but Independence Day is hugely cheesy, almost unwatchable imo. Also Braveheart and The Patriot (not because England are the bad guys or any nonsense like that etc).

|

1/22/2018 6:34 AM

Red Dawn

|

1/22/2018 6:35 AM

Scream, Scream 2, Scream 3 and Scream 4

|

1/22/2018 7:03 AM

Uncle Tony wrote:

Dirty dancing

Hey man, No one puts Baby in the corner!

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/22/2018 7:29 AM

MR. X wrote:

Almost anything my wife puts on when she has the controller ! We recently cut the cable and she still finds this shit to watch. I think the one from Saturday was called Step Sisters, it was about a white dance team that won some championship even though they were white.

The cheesy dance movies are practically their own sub genre.

Stomp The Yard
You Got Served
Drumline
Step Up
Bring It On

All equally cheesy and all should be aborted immediately.

|

1/22/2018 7:31 AM

Armageddon is another piece of shit.

|

1/22/2018 7:55 AM

MR. X wrote:

TXDirt wrote:

The cheesy dance movies are practically their own sub genre.

Stomp The Yard
You Got Served
Drumline
Step Up
Bring It On

All equally cheesy and all should be aborted immediately.

The funny part is she admits they are cheesy and still watches them.

|

1/22/2018 7:58 AM

Daredevil with Ben Affleck

|

1/22/2018 8:22 AM

Uncle Tony wrote:

Dirty dancing

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Hey man, No one puts Baby in the corner!

I tried very hard to sit through this movie when I was dating girls, couldn’t do it

|

Now that's Italian

1/22/2018 8:23 AM

TXDirt wrote:

Armageddon is another piece of shit.

Agreed

|

Now that's Italian

1/22/2018 8:43 AM

Batman & Robin with Arnold Schwarzenegger and George Clooney.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/22/2018 9:03 AM

Foghorn wrote:

Red Dawn

The remake was absolutely terrible, but I love the first one. Never thought of it as cheesy at all, but to each their own I guess.

I would add most remakes of classic 80's movies to the list too.

|

1/22/2018 9:37 AM

Eight Legged Freaks.

I remember going to the cinema to see this because they advertised KX's in the sand dunes, but man what a load of cheese this was.

Twilight tops my list. My Mrs is obsessed with the franchise and the amount of times I'd had to sit there and watch those movies just makes me want to fuck a landmine.

|

1/22/2018 9:49 AM

Any movie on Lifetime. Especially that one where the only good guy in the whole movie is the one who dies, and all the other men are evil, scheming sociopaths. Wait... that's all of them.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

1/22/2018 9:54 AM

Im glad I've never seen any of these movies listed. I watch most on 1.5 speed right when I can tell a movie is going to suck.

|

1/22/2018 10:22 AM

The entire Twilight saga. Garbage. Pure f@$king garbage.

|

1/22/2018 10:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/22/2018 11:17 AM

Reese95w wrote:

That movie was meant to be cheesy . Its a classic. To me cheesy movies are ones that weren't intended to be but turn out that way ....like Armageddon. And Ill add Roadhouse to the list.

|

1/22/2018 11:30 AM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

That movie was meant to be cheesy . Its a classic. To me cheesy movies are ones that weren't intended to be but turn out that way ....like Armageddon. And Ill add Roadhouse to the list.

I agree with you. That's what makes a movie cheesy in part because they tried really hard to make a legit movie and it turned out like wet dog shit, or a movie that plays the "emotional" card just way way to much.

|

1/22/2018 12:27 PM

Reese95w wrote:

ATKpilot99 wrote:

TXDirt wrote:

I agree with you. That's what makes a movie cheesy in part because they tried really hard to make a legit movie and it turned out like wet dog shit, or a movie that plays the "emotional" card just way way to much.

Yep . And this list wouldn't be complete without mentioning Titanic.

|

1/22/2018 3:08 PM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Hey "Flash Gordon" meets TXDirt's only rule rule,

"Only rule is it must have been a popular movie back in the day. And now it’s an abomination that should be stricken from the human record."

It was popular, its cheesy, and it is an abomination. Flash Gordon is not a classic in my book. It's not a movie that I have watched over and over again and never tire of watching. That defines a classic movie. In my opinion.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

1/22/2018 5:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/22/2018 5:32 PM

Reese95w wrote:

Hey "Flash Gordon" meets TXDirt's only rule rule,

"Only rule is it must have been a popular movie back in the day. And now it’s an abomination that should be stricken from the human record."

It was popular, its cheesy, and it is an abomination. Flash Gordon is not a classic in my book. It's not a movie that I have watched over and over again and never tire of watching. That defines a classic movie. In my opinion.

Well I certainly haven't watched it over and over but I thought it was a good spoof the old flash gordon which is before my time but I have seen it. Each to their own I guess.

|