Casey Anthony Not Guilty?

Stanford
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 2:43pm
Not guilty across the board, except for a few minor charges that she won't even do jail for???
|
machine
7/5/2011 11:44am
They are saying that the judge could make the providing false information charges concurrent, which could be 12 years.

If she did do it, trust me, her life will be pure hell for the rest of her life, similar to O.J's
Void Main
7/5/2011 11:46am
I think she probably did it but without even stronger evidence (confession, video tape, etc) I don't think I could slap the death penalty on her. I could certainly give her a lower count of murder or manslaughter without too much trouble though.
Void Main
7/5/2011 11:50am
machine wrote:
They are saying that the judge could make the providing false information charges concurrent, which could be 12 years. If she did do it, trust me...
They are saying that the judge could make the providing false information charges concurrent, which could be 12 years.

If she did do it, trust me, her life will be pure hell for the rest of her life, similar to O.J's
12 years is more than some people serve for actual murder.

The Shop

jtomasik
7/5/2011 11:52am
Umm...the medical examiner couldn't determine a cause of death. So, how do you prove the idiotic mother killed the child, if you can't even figure out what the cause of death was? Because the emotional public gets all fired up to hang the mother?

No doubt the mom has serious issues. And, little doubt that the mom is hiding something. But, until you can figure out what caused the child's death and then prove the mom did it, which seems pretty straightforward logic to me, you don't have a case.

The public sounds like a damn lynch mob.
Racer92
7/5/2011 11:53am
Clara Harris, Andrea Yates, now this woman.

Females never go down for murder. As seen in the Clara Harris case, even if she does it with brutal malice and in front of her own child.
7/5/2011 11:54am
jtomasik wrote:
Umm...the medical examiner couldn't determine a cause of death. So, how do you prove the idiotic mother killed the child, if you can't even figure out...
Umm...the medical examiner couldn't determine a cause of death. So, how do you prove the idiotic mother killed the child, if you can't even figure out what the cause of death was? Because the emotional public gets all fired up to hang the mother?

No doubt the mom has serious issues. And, little doubt that the mom is hiding something. But, until you can figure out what caused the child's death and then prove the mom did it, which seems pretty straightforward logic to me, you don't have a case.

I hope you never get jury duty.
Stanford
7/5/2011 11:57am
jtomasik wrote:
You have a problem with that?
You're right - she had nothing to do with it. Forget the fact that she never called the police after the non-existent nanny kidnapped her daughter. I'll bet it was Casey's father that did it.
Grendel
7/5/2011 11:57am
"Hey @kimkardashian, you gonna call Jose Baez's kids and congratulate them? Maybe Seacrest can hook them up with their own show."
jtomasik
7/5/2011 12:02pm
jtomasik wrote:
Stanford wrote:
You're right - she had nothing to do with it. Forget the fact that she never called the police after the non-existent nanny kidnapped her daughter...
You're right - she had nothing to do with it. Forget the fact that she never called the police after the non-existent nanny kidnapped her daughter. I'll bet it was Casey's father that did it.
I never said she had nothing to do with it. All I'm saying is that it's possible she got a fair verdict based upon the charges brought against her and the evidence available. And, I didn't "forget" anything. I've read about a lot of the lies, hand waving, and back pedalling by her. But, that doesn't make her guilty of the charges brought against her. She is probably hiding something, but what that is has NOT been proven by the facts.

I like your strawman accusations, though. You must be very smart.
7/5/2011 12:14pm
jtomasik wrote:
Umm...the medical examiner couldn't determine a cause of death. So, how do you prove the idiotic mother killed the child, if you can't even figure out...

good post. most people only followed the media. like nancy grace who said she was guilty from day 1. thats bullshit. theres a reason she was going to trial. innocent until proven guilty. i watched this trial live. if i was on that jury panel, i would have been the 13th one to say, not guilty. reasonable doubt. you only need 1 little thing to bring about reasonable doubt. and thats what happened here.
Stanford
7/5/2011 12:27pm
jtomasik wrote:
Stanford wrote:
You're right - she had nothing to do with it. Forget the fact that she never called the police after the non-existent nanny kidnapped her daughter...
jtomasik wrote:
I never said she had nothing to do with it. All I'm saying is that it's possible she got a fair verdict based upon the charges...
I never said she had nothing to do with it. All I'm saying is that it's possible she got a fair verdict based upon the charges brought against her and the evidence available. And, I didn't "forget" anything. I've read about a lot of the lies, hand waving, and back pedalling by her. But, that doesn't make her guilty of the charges brought against her. She is probably hiding something, but what that is has NOT been proven by the facts.

I like your strawman accusations, though. You must be very smart.
You're right - that was a smartass comment and I apologize, and I will admit that I'm looking at this from an emotional standpoint as opposed to rational facts. Do I think she did it? Without a doubt. Could they prove it? Not without a doubt.
jtomasik
7/5/2011 12:33pm
Stanford wrote:
You're right - that was a smartass comment and I apologize, and I will admit that I'm looking at this from an emotional standpoint as opposed...
You're right - that was a smartass comment and I apologize, and I will admit that I'm looking at this from an emotional standpoint as opposed to rational facts. Do I think she did it? Without a doubt. Could they prove it? Not without a doubt.
I'm not "without a doubt". I'm highly suspicious. But, that doesn't make her guilty.

What really pisses me off is that the docs and the investigators can't piece this together. That flat out sucks. I'd love to see whoever's responsible pay the proper penalty for the crime committed. If they could at least get a cause of death...sheesh!
7/5/2011 12:36pm
jtomasik wrote:
I'm not "without a doubt". I'm highly suspicious. But, that doesn't make her guilty. What really pisses me off is that the docs and the investigators...
I'm not "without a doubt". I'm highly suspicious. But, that doesn't make her guilty.

What really pisses me off is that the docs and the investigators can't piece this together. That flat out sucks. I'd love to see whoever's responsible pay the proper penalty for the crime committed. If they could at least get a cause of death...sheesh!
look how many times they can show a cause of death, and still cant prove who done it. and in this case, they dont even have that much.
7/5/2011 1:17pm
any odds on whether a crack ho who lied to get into your country and perjured herself repeatedly will face charges?
Void Main
7/5/2011 1:23pm
jtomasik wrote:

good post. most people only followed the media. like nancy grace who said she was guilty from day 1. thats bullshit. theres a reason she was...
good post. most people only followed the media. like nancy grace who said she was guilty from day 1. thats bullshit. theres a reason she was going to trial. innocent until proven guilty. i watched this trial live. if i was on that jury panel, i would have been the 13th one to say, not guilty. reasonable doubt. you only need 1 little thing to bring about reasonable doubt. and thats what happened here.
I would have voted not guilty if for no other reason than to vote the opposite of whatever Nancy Grace voted.
TeamGreen
7/5/2011 2:33pm
Ah, yes...

And the crowd screamed for blood.

Fuckin' FUNNY.

The "FACTS" that EVERYONE knows from the stories put up by the Media Geniuses.

It must be SO COOL to be on the same side as Nancy Grace.

I've seen, 1st hand, what the fuckin' Media-'tards can do to the "truth"...
TeamGreen
7/5/2011 2:35pm
Scotty wrote:
Hilarious!
Damn, I hadn't seen that, yet.

Thank you, I guess my case is made!

And, yes...that is HILARIOUS!
TeamGreen
7/5/2011 3:09pm
Fox News and their Glam-Newsies are full of shit, too...

Are you really gonna sit there and take sides on this POS, too?

I'm simply sayin' the media 'tards are some of the looniest fucks on the planet...oh...wait...never-mind...Nancy Grace does have the 'Bama-Big-Hair and Accent.

Huh.

My bad...

Carry on.
7/5/2011 3:15pm
Void Main wrote:
I would have voted not guilty if for no other reason than to vote the opposite of whatever Nancy Grace voted.
im glad im not the only one that cant stand her.
Grendel
7/5/2011 3:16pm
It's officially Jeff Ashton's last case, he's retiring at the end of the week.
mx400bee
7/5/2011 3:23pm
im glad im not the only one that cant stand her.
You`ve got plenty of company sbarrington.
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
7/5/2011 4:03pm Edited Date/Time 7/5/2011 4:03pm
I wonder how the civil suit against her will work out?

And also that $68,000 lawsuit that the IRS filed against her for back taxes...?
Wonder if she can do any time for the back taxes...?
426Hemi
Fantasy
2747th
7/5/2011 4:18pm
jtomasik wrote:
Stanford wrote:
The fucking stories are what get to me, first it was kidnapping, then a pool drowning, and to be callous enough to leave the little girl's body in the woods for the animals to eat, while she is seen out partying and living it up for a month...

Yea, she is real innocent.
mx400bee
7/5/2011 4:41pm
426Hemi wrote:
The fucking stories are what get to me, first it was kidnapping, then a pool drowning, and to be callous enough to leave the little girl's...
The fucking stories are what get to me, first it was kidnapping, then a pool drowning, and to be callous enough to leave the little girl's body in the woods for the animals to eat, while she is seen out partying and living it up for a month...

The way I understand it "Not Guilty" doesn`t mean innocent by any means but I agree with you 100%. Now the little bitch has a chance of walking Thursday with the possibility of becoming rich in the near future. All because she covered enough tracks, lied her ass off, and blamed everybody except herself. What goes around comes around. She`ll get hers soon enough.
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
7/5/2011 4:42pm Edited Date/Time 7/5/2011 4:44pm
426Hemi wrote:
The fucking stories are what get to me, first it was kidnapping, then a pool drowning, and to be callous enough to leave the little girl's...

You're right, she is guilty....only of giving false info to the police.

But as for the murder or manslaughter charges/indictments...
How,where & when did she kill her?
They couldn't prove nor answer that....
All they had was theory and their theory changed twice (DTape or CForm).
Even their reason of motive wasn't all that solid,based on testimony from the states list of witnesses.

There was no proof of child abuse on any instances either.

She wasn't charged with the disposal of the body or not reporting the death,or even neglect....

What pisses me off as a tax payer in the state of Florida is...
The State Of Florida over prosecuted this case big time.
Based on the solid/concrete evidence that they had,there wasn't anything to prove murder or child abuse.
If they would have thrown in the charges of not reporting the death,disposal of a body and 1st degree child neglect,etc....
They more then likely would have had enough evidence to send her away for life.
But the state wanted to go for the ultimate, due to the high publicity of this case....
It was a bet it all sleep in the gutter kinda deal for them and they knew it.

Post a reply to: Casey Anthony Not Guilty?

The Latest