Cannabis/ Marijuana investments?

rucka356
Anybody investing in these companies? Any recommendations? Or is it too late?
|
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
4/18/2019 8:12pm
Yeah, I'm invested heavily in ACB and Hexo. Bought a few shares of Chronos and that was a mistake. I think ACB is the one the hold but time will tell.
4/19/2019 2:40pm
rucka356 wrote:
Too early. If you saw how most were being run at the ground level you wouldn’t touch any of them.

As one CEO said to me, “we’re in the business of raising money, not making money”. It’s very early in the game still.

A lot of the biggest brands are pseudo ponzi schemes at the moment. So poorly staffed. But with very competent marketing teams & fundraising abilities.

Eventually when the investors dry up, you’re gonna see many of these companies unable to actually operate & turn a earned profit. The bubble will burst.
4/19/2019 3:55pm
rucka356 wrote:
Too early. If you saw how most were being run at the ground level you wouldn’t touch any of them. As one CEO said to me...
Too early. If you saw how most were being run at the ground level you wouldn’t touch any of them.

As one CEO said to me, “we’re in the business of raising money, not making money”. It’s very early in the game still.

A lot of the biggest brands are pseudo ponzi schemes at the moment. So poorly staffed. But with very competent marketing teams & fundraising abilities.

Eventually when the investors dry up, you’re gonna see many of these companies unable to actually operate & turn a earned profit. The bubble will burst.
I got that same feeling with them too. I have been invested in Aurora cannabis before, I got out and pretty much just broke even. I did come across some pretty fishy ones though. One was a penny stock, of course, and there was a lot of talk online about it being a ponzi scheme.

I prefer to stick to real businesses, like pharmaceuticals, and oil
Money
4/19/2019 4:38pm
I believe ACB and CGC are great stocks to get in for the long term.

The Shop

4/20/2019 5:10am
I invested a lot of my money in a couple small business owners back in the 80’s, any profit I could of made went up in smoke Laughing
gabrielito
4/20/2019 8:19am
The only good way to invest right now is locally. Get a license and set up shop, Buy some land and become a producer. Best thing to do would be to speculate on where recreational will become legal next and be ready to strike after Election Day. In legal states the markets are flooded with stoners who are now rich because this was always their passion.
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
4/20/2019 11:41am Edited Date/Time 4/20/2019 12:42pm
I am going to put a chunck in a portfolio full of top prospects and forget about it. Will be kicking myself again if I dont. It inevitable and there is no stopping it. Better jump on the train whether you support it or not. Money makes happiness, dont let anyone kid you. ?
akillerwombat
4/21/2019 6:37am
gabrielito wrote:
The only good way to invest right now is locally. Get a license and set up shop, Buy some land and become a producer. Best thing...
The only good way to invest right now is locally. Get a license and set up shop, Buy some land and become a producer. Best thing to do would be to speculate on where recreational will become legal next and be ready to strike after Election Day. In legal states the markets are flooded with stoners who are now rich because this was always their passion.
Bingo.

Post a reply to: Cannabis/ Marijuana investments?

The Latest