Cancun to the states via Mexico City

Titan1
5/30/2021 6:31pm
Has anyone flown back to the states from Cancun through Mexico City?

I’ve got my four kids and my wife and I doing that in a week and a half (we leave this week for Cancun), and we don’t have a long layover (hour and a half I think)...we won’t have any checked bags...flying in and out on delta....but what is that airport like? Long walk? Is that enough time?

Thanks in advance...
|
FlickitFlat
Fantasy
595th
5/30/2021 6:59pm
I've flown to and from Mexico City a few times. Its a not a bad airport. I can't say that I have been all over it but nothing about it came across to me as being large and impossible to move about. Nothing like changing terminals in Chicago if that is what you are thinking. You won't be going through customs, so there should be no worries about not making an hour half layover.
Titan1
5/30/2021 7:52pm
Thank you! Much appreciated.
DoctorJD
5/31/2021 6:19am
Titan1 wrote:
Has anyone flown back to the states from Cancun through Mexico City? I’ve got my four kids and my wife and I doing that in a...
Has anyone flown back to the states from Cancun through Mexico City?

I’ve got my four kids and my wife and I doing that in a week and a half (we leave this week for Cancun), and we don’t have a long layover (hour and a half I think)...we won’t have any checked bags...flying in and out on delta....but what is that airport like? Long walk? Is that enough time?

Thanks in advance...
You're working under the assumption that your outbound flight is going to be on time. Not trying to be a buzzkill, buuuuuut, I can't remember the last time I had a Delta flight that left on time. Still, with checked bags in a small airport, shouldn't be an issue.

The Shop

zookrider62!
Fantasy
975th
6/3/2021 11:45am
ive flown to mexico city a few times, large airport, but not huge. Dont think it'll be an issue.

Post a reply to: Cancun to the states via Mexico City

The Latest