Canadian crunchies

Related:
Create New Tag

6/30/2022 12:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/30/2022 12:33 PM

Looks like they just cut the ribbon on one of the World Economic Forums "predictions" for 2030. Number 4 to be exact.

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

6/30/2022 12:34 PM

Photo
|

6/30/2022 12:37 PM

Wait wtf. Eat bugs?

|

6/30/2022 12:47 PM

I don't think those incoming UBI checks are gonna buy you steaks.

Photo

|

6/30/2022 1:14 PM

Photo
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/30/2022 1:29 PM

Maybe city folk can try and embrace this bullshit , but for myself..... I'll keep eating all the chicken , beef , fish , shellfish , pork.....whatever the hell I want. Till I'm dead!

Keep your bug sub sandwiches , cereal and cockroach pasta salads and literally shove them up your fucking ass!!

|

" And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

6/30/2022 1:36 PM

jetbull721 wrote:

Photo

Curious to know how many crickets one would need to eat for it to be nutritionally superior to an 8oz steak?

|

6/30/2022 1:52 PM

jetbull721 wrote:

Photo

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Curious to know how many crickets one would need to eat for it to be nutritionally superior to an 8oz steak?

It's not like you are eating individual crickets. They make it as an additive powder that you mix in with other stuff.
Apparently, the nutritional value is pretty high if you can get over what you're eating.
From what I've read in the past and memory fails me often, so there is that.
TM

|

www.alljackedupinc.com home of the Switch Hauler®

6/30/2022 2:01 PM

jetbull721 wrote:

Photo

-MAVERICK- wrote:

ToolMaker wrote:

It's not like you are eating individual crickets. They make it as an additive powder that you mix in with other stuff.
...more

If they’re so nutritious then the 1% dick heads in WEF can eat all they want. They may get away with nearly taxing us to death but I’ll be god damned if I’m eating crickets. Fuck these psychos. It’s time to drag em out of their gated communities and you know. Give ‘em some western Justice. I ain’t buying a ghey electric car or ever advocating for the elimination of beef because these lying jackasses claim their farts are destroying the ozone. They should all lead by example and stop flying everywhere on private jets and have giant motorcades to protect their lying asses wherever they go. Let’s make them fear us so they leave us the fuck alone. Sound good?

|

6/30/2022 2:08 PM

Cricket candy bars or, cockroach milk? https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/cockroach-milk-nutrition

|

6/30/2022 2:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/30/2022 2:22 PM

Who the hell would eat that shit? Soon we'll start seeing the bullshit studies that the anti meat people like to spew saying meat eaters die of heart disease more then vegetarians.

|

6/30/2022 2:27 PM

ToolMaker wrote:

...more

They’re supposed to help memory loss too

|

6/30/2022 2:49 PM

I’ve eaten the chocolate covered ones. Not bad, lil crunchy. Taste like a nestle crunch bar.

|

6/30/2022 2:54 PM

Jeremy A.K. wrote:

Who the hell would eat that shit? Soon we'll start seeing the bullshit studies that the anti meat people like to spew saying ...more

Popular in the eastern part of the world.

|

6/30/2022 3:00 PM

ToolMaker wrote:

...more

I could maybe do it in a powder form if I didn't know about it, but I wouldn't be able to just eat a handful of crickets like a snack.

I'm not that adventurous when it comes to food.

|

6/30/2022 3:53 PM

Photo
|

6/30/2022 4:35 PM

I think I'll have the cricket burger and the tomato worm fries please. Oh and instead of pepper can you brings us some termite droppings.

|

6/30/2022 4:43 PM

I am never going to eat bugs.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

6/30/2022 4:48 PM

Just needs a squirt of maple. cool

|

HAF

6/30/2022 5:04 PM

A bunch of motorcyclists saying they’ve never ate bugs … I call bullshit .

|

6/30/2022 5:34 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote: Photo

This made me order some from Amazon just now.. 😀

|

6/30/2022 7:59 PM

There's a reason I pay good money for a pest guy to spray for bugs around my place once a month. I hate bugs and there's no way I'm eating any. It's possible all those pesticides are taking years off my life, but IDGAF
laughing

|

6/30/2022 9:43 PM

We found our son eating ants once. He said they tasted like batteries. laughing

|

6/30/2022 10:01 PM

Bugs and roaches, the cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast
Photo
Photo

|

7/1/2022 4:58 AM

sumdood wrote:

AAA's ??

|

#FMS

7/1/2022 5:00 AM

sumdood wrote:

Photo
Photo

Exactly why I don't eat lobster, shrimp, or "mudbugs".

|

#FMS

7/1/2022 8:51 AM

sumdood wrote:

Photo
Photo

Joey_Bridges wrote:

Exactly why I don't eat lobster, shrimp, or "mudbugs".

I have to totally disagree with you there Joey. Lobster , crab , crawdad's , literally have nothing in common with bugs. Some of the best food on earth. I grew up catching crawdad's and crab. Still do to this day. Love them!!

|

" And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

7/1/2022 8:56 AM

sumdood wrote:

Joey_Bridges wrote:

AAA's ??

Nope. He was comparing the taste to licking fresh 9 volts. laughing laughing

|