Canada and their bs

JustMX
Haha

Community where g7 summit being held asking farmers not to spread manure the week before the summit, even though farmers are already behind on spreading in preparation of planting.

http://m.france24.com/en/20180601-canada-farmers-asked-skip-manure-g7
|
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
6/2/2018 10:20am
Its because there will be enough manure at the g7 summit for everybody.
6/2/2018 10:50am
I would take it as a great opportunity to give a big ol' middle finger to the "elites", specifically the dick wipe in control of the great white north.
JustMX
6/2/2018 12:04pm
The most bazaar thing is the agricultural minister is the one asking them to wait.

He must really understand agriculture to ask farmers to wait to plant when they are already behind.

I hope there are no manure spillage incidents near where the g7 guests are staying.
KMC440
6/2/2018 2:19pm
Canada worries about their image more than any other country.
Nuce place great people, 'cept for that asshole cop in Quebec fuck you Pepe, love it up there.

The Shop

ToolMaker
Fantasy
762nd
6/2/2018 3:06pm
When I first read the headline I thought it was going to be about the farmers having a protest driving around with trailers of manure where the meeting is being held. When I read the article I thought it was equally as stupid.
"Please don't make our town stink when the whole world is watching"
TM
6/2/2018 3:33pm
So they are asking farmers not to spread manure and stink out the summit?.....crazy talk.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
6/2/2018 3:34pm
KMC440 wrote:
Canada worries about their image more than any other country. Nuce place great people, 'cept for that asshole cop in Quebec fuck you Pepe, love it...
Canada worries about their image more than any other country.
Nuce place great people, 'cept for that asshole cop in Quebec fuck you Pepe, love it up there.
LOL. If you're in the province of Quebec with plates that says anything other than Quebec, good luck. US plates, well you're automatically screwed. Other than that it's a nice province to visit.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
6/2/2018 4:39pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Its because there will be enough manure at the g7 summit for everybody.
Did you hear about the politician that died? They gave him an enema and buried him in a shoebox.
APLMAN99
6/2/2018 9:28pm
I don't see any problem with asking farmers if they can/will. As long as they aren't actually forced to hold off doing necessary farming activities, obviously........
plowboy
6/3/2018 1:55pm
I'd like to go on the record and say that the Canadians are unequivocally the MOST loyal allies America has or ever has had. I have never met a Canook I didn't like or wind up loving. They are the slowest to perturb, the most forgiving, and the most purpose focused people I've ever met. Even when provoked to fight (you don't want to see a Canook go crazy) they are the the first to forgive and forget. This is a nation that any country should be forever grateful to have as neighbors. I do not accept nor condone the current American leaderships treatment of our valued and faithful friends. I realize this thread was about some Canadian politicians dumbass requests to farmers...politicians aren't people...fuck 'm. From where I'm from when someone complains about the smell of cow shit....we say, "smells like money".
hillbilly
6/3/2018 6:59pm
They should probably worry about keeping the infidels alive than worry about shit smell.
plowboy
6/3/2018 7:31pm
hillbilly wrote:
They should probably worry about keeping the infidels alive than worry about shit smell.
Billy....you and I need to sit down and have a drink/talk. I know you're rough as a cob but I also know you've seen bullshit that ain't right. I bet we could agree or agree to dis-agree on most stuff. I was never a fast boy but I've ridden and beat/been beaten by fast boys. That should give me a place at the table.
6/3/2018 7:41pm
Sit down with billy and by the time you’re done with that bottle of whiskey he will of taught you more shit in the time it takes to smash the bottle than you’ll forget in an entire lifetime.

I feel like hillbilly is a John Macklemore. Hillbilly you restore clocks by chance ?
hillbilly
6/3/2018 8:28pm
Sit down with billy and by the time you’re done with that bottle of whiskey he will of taught you more shit in the time it...
Sit down with billy and by the time you’re done with that bottle of whiskey he will of taught you more shit in the time it takes to smash the bottle than you’ll forget in an entire lifetime.

I feel like hillbilly is a John Macklemore. Hillbilly you restore clocks by chance ?
Just the wood part.

I have a wood shop with all kinds of old machines,planers,joiners and such.

Like Jesse James cept it's wood.

I'd sit down with anyone,got no problem.

The Canada thing,didn't a bunch of Johnny geehads get all pissed about women in bikini and then storm a honky tonk few weeks back? Kinda 2 of my favorite things.
Sunhouse
6/3/2018 11:28pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
Did you hear about the politician that died? They gave him an enema and buried him in a shoebox.
Lol, that’s what Christopher Hitchens said about Jerry Falwell the day he died:
«I’m sorry there is no hell for him to go to. If you gave him an enema, you could bury him in a matchbox» Laughing

Post a reply to: Canada and their bs

The Latest