MR. X
5/19/2018 3:49am
I was just playing BO 3 last night.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
5/19/2018 6:57am
What do you think of this one?

I'm not a big fan of the series but did go back to it for CoD: WWII. The only reason I went back to it was the setting. I enjoyed playing it but I never cared for any of the zombie stuff. I think it was played out years ago.

Personally this one looks a little too futuristic for my liking.

I'll be skipping it.
TXDirt
5/19/2018 7:45am
I hate the futuristic weapon packages. It's just too over done. Graphics look great and game play looks good. Just too bad they continue with the futuristic stuff. Give us Modern Warfare back!!
MR. X
5/19/2018 8:08am
It looks too busy for my eyes and brain . I never play the zombies game or campaign . I only play Team death match online.

The Shop

HenryA
5/19/2018 9:03am
Ugh, not interested. MW and MW2 was the golden area.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
5/19/2018 9:19am
Modern Warfare and MW2 I think were the best in the series not counting the OG games on the earlier consoles. Those games were great but that was before online play took over campaign play.

I always play the campaigns before I even jump online. I get that online is popular and that is where the money is but I don't think it's an excuse to not give a great single player story. 3 hour campaigns are no fun.
Barrett57
5/19/2018 11:01am
I'm just waiting for the battlefield V reveal in a few days. I loved the old cod games but I'm not even remotely interested anymore.
Sunhouse
5/20/2018 2:18am
Barrett57 wrote:
I'm just waiting for the battlefield V reveal in a few days. I loved the old cod games but I'm not even remotely interested anymore.
Same here, haven’t bought a CoD game since MW3, and that was just to experience the end of the story from MW1.
BF all the way here! Still hoping for a «cold war went hot-scenario», but people keep saying it will be WW2
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
5/20/2018 7:32am
I just read that Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 will not have a single player campaign.

I'm definitively not getting this one.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
5/20/2018 7:44am
Barrett57 wrote:
Sunhouse wrote:
Same here, haven’t bought a CoD game since MW3, and that was just to experience the end of the story from MW1. BF all the way...
Same here, haven’t bought a CoD game since MW3, and that was just to experience the end of the story from MW1.
BF all the way here! Still hoping for a «cold war went hot-scenario», but people keep saying it will be WW2
Battlefield V will most likely be WWII for two reason and here's why I think so.

1- It has the same font as Battlefield 1
2- The same person is narrating the story/campaign. It makes sense to keep the same person onboard when you continue a storyline.

This game I don't even have to see it. I already know I'm buying it.
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
5/20/2018 10:47am
The last BO campaign was absolutely amazing but the multiplayer was horrible. The worst ever. Nothing at all like the campaign. In the multiplayer you are stuck in a small mouse maze and everything is a blur. The earlier releases were the best. Ever since BO went to jetpacks it had been bad and now no jet packs but still just limited monotonous repetition. Not a ton of strategy or skill needed. Just shoot in circles every direction wether you see someone or not and 30 kills is butter. Lol
DoctorJD
5/21/2018 12:01pm
No thanks. I haven't played a CoD title since the original Black Ops. However, I did just recently download (on Steam) World at War. The zombie mode is fun as hell! There are actually still some live servers for that game.

To date, my favorite FPS (multiplayer) is BF3, with BF4 a close 2nd. I still try to play BF4 (on PC) but damn, it is infested with hackers. Curious as to what the new BF5 is going to be. Like Maverick said, it's a done deal for me, I'll probably buy it regardless. Wasn't really stoked on BF1. It took a ton of my computer resources to run that game, and I never could get it to run cleanly.

These days, I'm loving a couple of indie games from NWI. Day of Infamy, and Insurgency. No award winning graphics, but the gameplay is amazing. Both built on the same engine, they are hardcore, and require more strategy and teamwork than run-n-gun skills.

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
5/21/2018 12:36pm
DoctorJD wrote:
No thanks. I haven't played a CoD title since the original Black Ops. However, I did just recently download (on Steam) World at War. The zombie...
No thanks. I haven't played a CoD title since the original Black Ops. However, I did just recently download (on Steam) World at War. The zombie mode is fun as hell! There are actually still some live servers for that game.

To date, my favorite FPS (multiplayer) is BF3, with BF4 a close 2nd. I still try to play BF4 (on PC) but damn, it is infested with hackers. Curious as to what the new BF5 is going to be. Like Maverick said, it's a done deal for me, I'll probably buy it regardless. Wasn't really stoked on BF1. It took a ton of my computer resources to run that game, and I never could get it to run cleanly.

These days, I'm loving a couple of indie games from NWI. Day of Infamy, and Insurgency. No award winning graphics, but the gameplay is amazing. Both built on the same engine, they are hardcore, and require more strategy and teamwork than run-n-gun skills.

That's why I don't like PC games. Hackers are frustrating. I don't get the appeal of going on massive kill streaks and never getting shot/killed. I don't find it funny either.

I enjoyed playing World at War but again I liked the setting.

There's a game coming to PS4 called Insurgency: Sandstorm that looks very interesting. Is that what you're currently playing on PC? I haven't seen much of it but from what I've seen I'll more than likely get it.
DoctorJD
5/21/2018 12:49pm
DoctorJD wrote:
No thanks. I haven't played a CoD title since the original Black Ops. However, I did just recently download (on Steam) World at War. The zombie...

-MAVERICK- wrote:
That's why I don't like PC games. Hackers are frustrating. I don't get the appeal of going on massive kill streaks and never getting shot/killed. I...
That's why I don't like PC games. Hackers are frustrating. I don't get the appeal of going on massive kill streaks and never getting shot/killed. I don't find it funny either.

I enjoyed playing World at War but again I liked the setting.

There's a game coming to PS4 called Insurgency: Sandstorm that looks very interesting. Is that what you're currently playing on PC? I haven't seen much of it but from what I've seen I'll more than likely get it.
Sandstorm is made by the same developers as Insurgency (New World International). That one, I'm super-pumped for. It looks amazing.
peelout
5/21/2018 2:33pm Edited Date/Time 5/21/2018 2:34pm
MW and MW2 were amazing, then they jumped the shark tank.

i rented BO one night my buddy was coming over and the ladies were going out, i was fucking pissed that the only co-op was zombie mode. i fucking hate the zombie mode. not a fan of COD at all.
Donovan759
5/22/2018 5:46am
peelout wrote:
MW and MW2 were amazing, then they jumped the shark tank. i rented BO one night my buddy was coming over and the ladies were going...
MW and MW2 were amazing, then they jumped the shark tank.

i rented BO one night my buddy was coming over and the ladies were going out, i was fucking pissed that the only co-op was zombie mode. i fucking hate the zombie mode. not a fan of COD at all.
I couldn't agree more. MW2 was my favorite game of all time. MW3 wasnt bad but that was because of how terrible BO1 was. I will definitely not be buying BO4 and honestly, I lose more interest in the series every year.

I enjoyed WWII because I can play it split screen online with the wife. We have a lot of fun doing that.

WWII is probably the last COD game I will buy for a while. I've just lost interest in the fast paced online play. I'd rather do a good story like FarCry or something.
5/22/2018 7:49am
HenryA wrote:
Ugh, not interested. MW and MW2 was the golden area.
Yea...I actually like the battlefield franchise now. Keeps it’s closer to earth. Not so spacey.

Post a reply to: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

The Latest