California Pot Smokers

Sandberm
2/23/2018 1:10pm
hyler199 wrote:
Anybody from California coming down to RedBud MXofNations?....................................................................
gabrielito wrote:
I realize you are probably joking but, travelling from a legal into prohibition state is very risky. Some states have very strict laws. Others are out...
I realize you are probably joking but, travelling from a legal into prohibition state is very risky. Some states have very strict laws. Others are out for extortion. For example in Idaho less than 3 oz can get you $1,000 and up to a year in jail. not a huge deal but it has become a potential revenue source. A couple of summers ago I was road tripping with the family through Idaho. We stayed at a hotel in Twin Falls and had our dog with us. While taking her out for her to do her business I noticed all of these K9 cops were staying at the same hotel for some sort of training going on. The thing was none of these K9 dogs were real K9's they were labs and mutts that they trained to smell out weed and that's it. I noticed that most state patrol on the main routes in Idaho now have these single purpose weed sniffers so they can essentially search any car that they pull over by claiming their dog signaled to them.
Thats what I heard too. Idaho cops targeting cars with Wa. plates.
3/3/2018 11:21am
captmoto wrote:
With pot legalized here has it affected pre-employment drug screens? Does weed now get a pass and only meth/opiates etc. disqualify? Without an established legal limit...
With pot legalized here has it affected pre-employment drug screens? Does weed now get a pass and only meth/opiates etc. disqualify? Without an established legal limit for weed like alcohol, what happens now? I have heard that employers in Colorado had a hard time finding new hires to piss clean. I know any type of government job will disqualify. Any HR people here?
I have no issues with legalizing weed, or any drug for that matter. I find weed to be relatively harmless but it's not my thing.

But I cannot work with stoners and refuse to hire them. I wont hire opiate, cigarette, or alcohol addicts either.

My business, my rules. I need to be around focused people.
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
3/3/2018 1:22pm
Lucifa. wrote:
Question. If you have an car accident after getting high and have a medical card, can you be charged with DUI?
GuyB wrote:
Wouldn't that be the same as if you overmedicated on prescription drugs?
Lucifa. wrote:
Yep, I guess you're right. Either way, it's not a good situation to be in.
Yes Lucifa they will treat it the same as if you had a few beers in you. Not sure if it’s on service yet but I saw a program where the cops will be able to test suspected drivers with a device that measures THC content.

Also if my wife is smoking the herb while I’m driving that’s a no no. Similar citation as a open container. So basically card or no card it will be frowned upon in a moving vehicle the same as alcohol. Anyway this info may be off a bit but Ive gathered it from asking around at the smoke
shops etc, it does make sense

The Shop

3/3/2018 6:05pm
GuyB wrote:
Wouldn't that be the same as if you overmedicated on prescription drugs?
Lucifa. wrote:
Yep, I guess you're right. Either way, it's not a good situation to be in.
KennyT wrote:
Yes Lucifa they will treat it the same as if you had a few beers in you. Not sure if it’s on service yet but I...
Yes Lucifa they will treat it the same as if you had a few beers in you. Not sure if it’s on service yet but I saw a program where the cops will be able to test suspected drivers with a device that measures THC content.

Also if my wife is smoking the herb while I’m driving that’s a no no. Similar citation as a open container. So basically card or no card it will be frowned upon in a moving vehicle the same as alcohol. Anyway this info may be off a bit but Ive gathered it from asking around at the smoke
shops etc, it does make sense
The testing has been a joke up until this point. Pot related DUI’s havent been easy to prove.

But whatever the case, yes it is treated the same as a alcohol DUI as far as the citating officers are concerned.
3/5/2018 11:45am
Used to be a daily weed smoker in the 80's. I've had one hit shit a handful of times back in the day, but it was rare. Nowadays I don't smoke, but last summer a buddy had some and I decided to give 'er a try. I did 2 hits. After coughing my lungs out, I was so damn high I actually felt sick. I mellowed after a good 30 minutes or so, then was completely worthless the rest of the day. Today's weed is crazy potent to what I was used to.
I'll stick to a few beers and lawn chair on my deck, watching my bird feeder.
8/31/2018 2:42am
My brother smokes weed, regularly.
He has so intensive and stressful work that nothing can help him but weed.
I was trying to [ersuade him maybe to switch to some pills that can help with mental health. But nothing helped.
I've heard from my friend about vapes.
I started googling it. Found the article on VapingDaily with reviews on vaporizers.
I'm telling these because want to buy him a vaporizer. And not sure which one to choose. I've heard that it's safer to vape it than smoke, at least a little. So I want to try.
Maybe someone can recommend something?
MR. X
8/31/2018 4:56am
My brother smokes weed, regularly. He has so intensive and stressful work that nothing can help him but weed. I was trying to [ersuade him maybe...
I was trying to [ersuade him maybe to switch to some pills that can help with mental health. But nothing helped.
I started googling it. Found the article on VapingDaily with reviews on vaporizers.
I'm telling these because want to buy him a vaporizer. And not sure which one to choose. I've heard that it's safer to vape it than smoke, at least a little. So I want to try.
Crack is the way to go for sure .
Kyle_McNab
8/31/2018 5:25am
Man some of you guys got that Stone Age mentality. I put it this way I’ve regretted/ forgotten the night before drinking. That’s never happened with weed. Y’all act like it’s crack haha
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
8/31/2018 6:55am Edited Date/Time 8/31/2018 6:56am
My brother smokes weed, regularly. He has so intensive and stressful work that nothing can help him but weed. I was trying to [ersuade him maybe...
Do you have dispensaries where you live? The people that operate them are pretty knowledgeable on what works best for certain needs. Certain types of vaping will help some minds but will do the exact opposite to others. Might have to listen to what the expert recommends and then try one until you get the right results. Best of luck
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
8/31/2018 7:49am Edited Date/Time 9/4/2018 9:10pm
Wink
MotoMo165
8/31/2018 11:46am Edited Date/Time 8/31/2018 11:47am
Hey, smoking isn’t too unhealthy, but it depends how much you smoke so I guess I can’t comment on that. There are convection style vapes and conduction style vapes. Generally conduction style vapes are cheaper and doesn’t provide the real vaping experience. Convection = vape is created by hot air flowing around bud. Conduction = vape (it’s basically smoke) is created by the surface which the bud sits.

There are desktop vapes and portable vapes. A decent vape will cost you on the cheap side roughly 150. Top of the line desktop vapes will cost you around 300-500. All top of the line vapes are convection style.

I’m guessing he’ll be at home, desktop vapes are very nice. I have the portable vape, Arizer Air (convection style) It’s good, but sort of a hassle, I would choose desktop if I were to buy another vape. There are some cheap portable vapes (60-80 dollars) that aren’t true vapes because they use conduction.

The high is also a little different, less foggy/slow stoned heavy head/eyes feeling.
sumdood
Fantasy
1267th
9/1/2018 1:46am Edited Date/Time 9/1/2018 1:48am
I have a couple friends who have switched to vaping instead of smoking weed. I can't stand those things mainly because they never put the sumbitches down. The used to smoke a couple hits a couple times a day, now they hit that vape thing every 5 minutes (if not more) all day long. I don't see how that could possibly be healthier like they claim.
9/1/2018 8:44am
Ha. Yea its not. It’s jusf killing their lung tissue. They’ll have some abnormal chest X-rays for young people if they keep that shit up.
MotoMo165
9/1/2018 3:56pm
Vaping oil is different than vaping weed. E-cig style vapes are bad, and so are the oil weed vapes. However, vaping weed (the flower) is not the usual vape. And that is the kind of vape Margo was asking about
NorCal 50+
9/2/2018 12:16pm
sumdood wrote:
I have a couple friends who have switched to vaping instead of smoking weed. I can't stand those things mainly because they never put the sumbitches...
I have a couple friends who have switched to vaping instead of smoking weed. I can't stand those things mainly because they never put the sumbitches down. The used to smoke a couple hits a couple times a day, now they hit that vape thing every 5 minutes (if not more) all day long. I don't see how that could possibly be healthier like they claim.
As far as I can tell, vaping doesn't get you as high, so that's probably why they have to do it so much.
'
MotoMo165
9/2/2018 3:32pm Edited Date/Time 9/2/2018 3:34pm
Vaping bud is a different high, tough to really get stoned. Probably be like 20-25 hits. The vapor isn’t real thick either, nothing like nicotine vapes.
I was under the impression sumdood was talking about the oil pens, (the weed Oil and not flower) Those are more of your typical “vape cloud” user
9/20/2018 3:17am
MotoMo165 wrote:
Vaping bud is a different high, tough to really get stoned. Probably be like 20-25 hits. The vapor isn’t real thick either, nothing like nicotine vapes...
Vaping bud is a different high, tough to really get stoned. Probably be like 20-25 hits. The vapor isn’t real thick either, nothing like nicotine vapes.
I was under the impression sumdood was talking about the oil pens, (the weed Oil and not flower) Those are more of your typical “vape cloud” user
I'm looking for a rehabilitation center now. Can someone recommend one?
Would be happy to receive help in choosing it.
I've read so much info. Stopped on this article https://addictionresource.com/drug-rehab/
Enough useful information. But would like to hear from someone who faced such centers in their lives.
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
9/20/2018 6:17am
Diego Pellicer
gabrielito
9/21/2018 6:55am
sumdood wrote:
I have a couple friends who have switched to vaping instead of smoking weed. I can't stand those things mainly because they never put the sumbitches...
NorCal 50+ wrote:
As far as I can tell, vaping doesn't get you as high, so that's probably why they have to do it so much.
'
Not really. Only if the vaporizer is cheap which many are. The difference is the rate and no smoke. For example, if you have a bong load, that is one bowl in one really long hit all at once. A vaporizer stretches that same amount over an extended time. Kind of like sipping whiskey as opposed to taking a shot. What you don't get with vaporizers is the effects of inhaling smoke which isn't part of a THC high but what many associate with smoking pot.
Scull79
9/21/2018 5:43pm
I recommend your brother pick up a 125 2 stroke and all his problems will be solved. 2 strokes are known to relieve stress and smell better than pot smoke. Plus, a 2 stroke is cheaper to maintain than a weed habit.
10/12/2018 3:58am
Kyle_McNab wrote:
Man some of you guys got that Stone Age mentality. I put it this way I’ve regretted/ forgotten the night before drinking. That’s never happened with...
Man some of you guys got that Stone Age mentality. I put it this way I’ve regretted/ forgotten the night before drinking. That’s never happened with weed. Y’all act like it’s crack haha
I've bought him a vaporizer here https://www.migvapor.com/vaporizers/dry-herb-vape-pens
Stopped on Torpedo Dry Herb Vaporizer.

Post a reply to: California Pot Smokers

The Latest