COVID thread

Related:
Create New Tag

7/2/2020 11:03 PM

Just so people know where it went...when it turned into a thread perving photos of female volleyball players? It had run its course.

Yeah, it was legendary in size, but it was a meandering, bloated pig of a thread.

Hopefully, COVID can disappear just as easily someday.

|

7/2/2020 11:57 PM

And besides, the question asked in the original post had been answered a long time ago.

Photo

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

7/3/2020 12:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/3/2020 12:12 AM

And...Poof, it was gone.

The GuyB vaccine cures all. lol

|

7/3/2020 12:51 AM

thanks GuyB, with covid on top of an election year, the ban button will be busy this year,

|

7/3/2020 3:38 AM

I assumed the thread was social distancing given the spike in cases occurring.

|

7/3/2020 6:00 AM

So is it cool for us perverts to start a new thread showcasing female volleyball players?

|

7/3/2020 6:33 AM

reded wrote:

So is it cool for us perverts to start a new thread showcasing female volleyball players?

Prob not. But get your calculator and sharpen your pencil. We need more Covid statistics. Bring on the pie chart Olympics!

|

7/3/2020 6:37 AM

I was hoping it woulda died before page 100.

|

GP740
Since 1987

7/3/2020 7:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/3/2020 7:39 AM

Well, looks like I owe you guys an apology.
It was my fault. I honestly didn’t think it was a big deal having seen naked chicks posted before. Not my house, not my rules. Just glad I wasn’t clipped.
For what it’s worth, I’m sorry.

|

7/3/2020 7:15 AM

OldYZRider1 wrote:

I assumed the thread was social distancing given the spike in cases occurring.

The governor mandated masks for virus threads.

|

7/3/2020 7:15 AM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

I was hoping it woulda died before page 100.

Yet, you were on nearly every single page.

|

7/3/2020 7:27 AM

RIP in peace covid thread. the county calls us each day to ask us how many covid overflow patients we can hold. I love being able to tell them the answer is pretty much 0. We have no ICU, no cardiology, no pulmonology. We're basically freestanding ER. We are like...we can take your healthy simple surgery patients?

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

7/3/2020 8:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/3/2020 8:04 AM

We really didn’t need it since it’s all over the news 24/7. When Kongols stepped aside we lost any useful information. Glad it’s outta here 👍

Hope everyone stays safe

|

7/3/2020 8:30 AM

KennyT wrote:

We really didn’t need it since it’s all over the news 24/7. When Kongols stepped aside we lost any useful information. Glad it’s outta here 👍

Hope everyone stays safe

Posting the amount of deaths daily was useful information? wassat

|

7/3/2020 8:39 AM

KennyT wrote:

We really didn’t need it since it’s all over the news 24/7. When Kongols stepped aside we lost any useful information. Glad it’s outta here 👍

Hope everyone stays safe

jorgechavez wrote:

Posting the amount of deaths daily was useful information? wassat

Well it was more useful than a pic of a finally tuned ass but not nearly as interesting

|

7/3/2020 8:42 AM

KennyT wrote:

We really didn’t need it since it’s all over the news 24/7. When Kongols stepped aside we lost any useful information. Glad it’s outta here 👍

Hope everyone stays safe

jorgechavez wrote:

Posting the amount of deaths daily was useful information? wassat

KennyT wrote:

Well it was more useful than a pic of a finally tuned ass but not nearly as interesting

I think we can all agree with that.

|

7/3/2020 9:03 AM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

I was hoping it woulda died before page 100.

Chance1216 wrote:

Yet, you were on nearly every single page.

Show me. w00t

|

GP740
Since 1987

7/3/2020 9:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/3/2020 9:20 AM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

I was hoping it woulda died before page 100.

Chance1216 wrote:

Yet, you were on nearly every single page.

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

Show me. w00t

Good luck with that.

|

7/3/2020 9:41 AM

reded wrote:

So is it cool for us perverts to start a new thread showcasing female volleyball players?

I can fully support such a thread, I thought we were going in a positive direction and was thoroughly enjoying it .laughing

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com



7/3/2020 10:53 AM

GuyB wrote:

Just so people know where it went...when it turned into a thread perving photos of female volleyball players? It had run its course.

Yeah, it was legendary in size, but it was a meandering, bloated pig of a thread.

Hopefully, COVID can disappear just as easily someday.

Pervy female volleyball player pic ?

|

"We don't rent pigs."

7/3/2020 2:06 PM

reded wrote:

So is it cool for us perverts to start a new thread showcasing female volleyball players?

JM485 wrote:

I can fully support such a thread, I thought we were going in a positive direction and was thoroughly enjoying it .laughing

I took it as a sign of things returning to normal .... well , vital normal at least ...

|

7/3/2020 2:22 PM

JAFO92 wrote:

Pervy female volleyball player pic ?

Yes. Pictures of women playing volleyball is no good. But feel free to post some Monster energy girls or rockstar girls half naked and posing. Or even the moto chicks grabbin each others ass. Just don’t bring volleyball into this. This a moto site damnit.

|

7/3/2020 2:38 PM

GuyB wrote:

Just so people know where it went...when it turned into a thread perving photos of female volleyball players? It had run its course.

Yeah, it was legendary in size, but it was a meandering, bloated pig of a thread.

Hopefully, COVID can disappear just as easily someday.

JAFO92 wrote:

Pervy female volleyball player pic ?

Dirtydeeds wrote:

Yes. Pictures of women playing volleyball is no good. But feel free to post some Monster energy girls or rockstar girls half naked and posing. Or even the moto chicks grabbin each others ass. Just don’t bring volleyball into this. This a moto site damnit.

Don’t add chicks in bikinis holding spearguns either. At least with their backs turned and facing the ocean.

|

7/3/2020 3:26 PM

There was a speargun ?!?

|

7/3/2020 3:52 PM

I read Jimmie Johnson tested positive for covid and will miss this weekends race.

|

7/3/2020 6:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/3/2020 6:21 PM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

I read Jimmie Johnson tested positive for covid and will miss this weekends race.

He did, and it's interesting that DC talks about how some team members (riders? whistling ) from various teams are now in quarantine 2 weeks after the SX run in SLC...

|

7/3/2020 6:38 PM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

I read Jimmie Johnson tested positive for covid and will miss this weekends race.

It will be interesting to see how it affects JJ. That guy is in fantastic shape. I believe n NASCAR Hendricks can use a fill in driver and that way JJ can still accumulate points and stay n the playoff race. Hope he’s back n 2 weeks

|

7/4/2020 3:42 AM

Filipe Nasr also tested positive and will miss the start of the IMSA championship (he is defending champ for those that don’t know)

|

7/4/2020 8:31 AM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

I read Jimmie Johnson tested positive for covid and will miss this weekends race.

Just read that his wife was positive with allergy like symptoms and JJ is asystematic (sp???)
Hope he’s back after a couple weeks

|

7/4/2020 9:30 AM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

I read Jimmie Johnson tested positive for covid and will miss this weekends race.

KennyT wrote:

Just read that his wife was positive with allergy like symptoms and JJ is asystematic (sp???)
Hope he’s back after a couple weeks

I hope so too

|