COD:WWII

akmx17
11/9/2017 6:45pm
Man bizarre some of you guys only plain campaign, I don't think I've played one since MW2.

Im a big Hardcore Search player.
I typically work along side playing so its nice to get that break if I die to do something else and then come back.
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
11/9/2017 8:06pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
PS4 or Xbox One? As far as dying a lot, who really cares as long as you're having fun. Different story if you're playing competitively. The...
PS4 or Xbox One?

As far as dying a lot, who really cares as long as you're having fun. Different story if you're playing competitively. The more you play the better you get. Once you know your way around the maps that helps a lot.
kzizok wrote:
Prolly Xbox1 (can do PS4 too). I was playing the older ones, but been a while. Im like a poster above, I didnt like the jet...
Prolly Xbox1 (can do PS4 too). I was playing the older ones, but been a while. Im like a poster above, I didnt like the jet packs , etc version. This new one looks awesome.

As far as dying on-line, I do have fun but sometimes it gets frustrating. I cant even play with my boys, it's embarrassing!Shocked
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Do you still have to buy a console or you have both of them and you just have to decide for which one to get the...
Do you still have to buy a console or you have both of them and you just have to decide for which one to get the game?

I totally get the frustrating part about dying a lot. When it starts happening to me and I can't seem to catch a break no matter what I try to do, I tend to start cursing a lot lol. Fuck this bullshit game....10 minutes later back at it lol.
We have both. Im more used to the xbox but not opposed to the PS4. Is it better on one of them bs the other?
11/10/2017 3:35am
I buy the game for the story. Then play online with my winter sidelined moto buddies.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
11/10/2017 6:22am
kzizok wrote:
Prolly Xbox1 (can do PS4 too). I was playing the older ones, but been a while. Im like a poster above, I didnt like the jet...
Prolly Xbox1 (can do PS4 too). I was playing the older ones, but been a while. Im like a poster above, I didnt like the jet packs , etc version. This new one looks awesome.

As far as dying on-line, I do have fun but sometimes it gets frustrating. I cant even play with my boys, it's embarrassing!Shocked
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Do you still have to buy a console or you have both of them and you just have to decide for which one to get the...
Do you still have to buy a console or you have both of them and you just have to decide for which one to get the game?

I totally get the frustrating part about dying a lot. When it starts happening to me and I can't seem to catch a break no matter what I try to do, I tend to start cursing a lot lol. Fuck this bullshit game....10 minutes later back at it lol.
kzizok wrote:
We have both. Im more used to the xbox but not opposed to the PS4. Is it better on one of them bs the other?
I couldn't tell you to be honest. I've been a PlayStation guy all my life. I tried the Xbox and just couldn't get used to the controller. It just felt awkward to me.

Both great consoles and they both have very good exclusive games. I've stuck with PlayStation because I've never had a reason to switch. Playing online on the PS3 was free so I liked that a lot. There's a yearly fee with the PS4 but it's justified so I don't mind paying for it.

So far Sony has sold more PS4 consoles than the Xbox One. It seems like there's a lot more kids that play on Xbox than on PlayStation for some reason.

The Shop

TXDirt
11/10/2017 6:33am
PlayStation has better games in general.

Xbox has the superior online service.

FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
11/10/2017 6:47am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
PS4 or Xbox One?

And I agree about the futuristic stuff. Leave that shit to the sci-fi nerds lol.
FLmxer wrote:
PS4. FLmxer121. Zombies is fun. I have not been on in awhile but i did run back into my house to put the PS4 up high...
PS4. FLmxer121. Zombies is fun. I have not been on in awhile but i did run back into my house to put the PS4 up high away from hurricane storm surge before i left so i do care. Lol i need to charge my controller and buy ww2.
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I sent a friend request to a FLmxer months ago but it hasn't been accepted as of yet. I think it was sent back in January...
I sent a friend request to a FLmxer months ago but it hasn't been accepted as of yet. I think it was sent back in January of this year. If that's you, you weren't kidding about not being on in a while lol.

I typed in FLmxer121 and nothing comes up. Not sure if it'll help your memory but FLmxer is a level 7 in trophies.

Stashing your PS4 high up away from danger lol. Outta the way the storm is coming gotta make sure my PS4 is in a safe place. Awesome.
I'm old. Lol Thanks. I will rejoin the battle soon.
Five2Five
11/10/2017 7:40am
I'll be getting it, that is once i get a bigger hard drive for my ps4. My ps3 has also just got the Yellow light of death Sad
My GT is - offroadracer4x4
Sunhouse
11/10/2017 9:44am
MR. X wrote:
Ya ,you certainly don't want D day in a WW2 themed video game.
Ya ,you certainly don't want D day in a WW2 themed video game.
It’s been done a houndred times all ready. Even by the framchise itself. If they want to make something new, then do it. I played from COD 1 incl expansion, all the way to BO1, and then quit. It’s all battlefield now, it just seems deeper, better and more difficult
akmx17
11/29/2017 1:09am
Well went to the darkside today and bought an xbox one x, i just never gelled with the PS4 decided to give it to my cousins for x-mas

so XBL Tag is DaisyChaining69
11/29/2017 5:07am
akmx17 wrote:
Well went to the darkside today and bought an xbox one x, i just never gelled with the PS4 decided to give it to my cousins...
Well went to the darkside today and bought an xbox one x, i just never gelled with the PS4 decided to give it to my cousins for x-mas

so XBL Tag is DaisyChaining69
Awesome. I’ve never cared for PlayStations either.
11/29/2017 10:07am
Five2Five wrote:
I'll be getting it, that is once i get a bigger hard drive for my ps4. My ps3 has also just got the Yellow light of...
I'll be getting it, that is once i get a bigger hard drive for my ps4. My ps3 has also just got the Yellow light of death Sad
My GT is - offroadracer4x4
You can use an external now on a PS4. New Egg has some good deals on 1 TB externals.
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
12/29/2017 11:59am Edited Date/Time 12/29/2017 12:00pm
Well i got WW2 and the campaign was awesome. The multiplayer is horrible, like a blur of kill, die, kill , die,die,kill. No shoot outs, no evading and regrouping. Just shoot turn and shoot behind you because someone is there. You also have to stay in little pathways and no bikes, tanks, planes jeeps etc to jump in. BF1 just wipes the floor with these games. So much strategic game play and can basically go anywhere. They all could be better but the multiplayer on Battlefield is just in another league. IMHO
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
12/29/2017 7:22pm
FLmxer wrote:
Well i got WW2 and the campaign was awesome. The multiplayer is horrible, like a blur of kill, die, kill , die,die,kill. No shoot outs, no...
Well i got WW2 and the campaign was awesome. The multiplayer is horrible, like a blur of kill, die, kill , die,die,kill. No shoot outs, no evading and regrouping. Just shoot turn and shoot behind you because someone is there. You also have to stay in little pathways and no bikes, tanks, planes jeeps etc to jump in. BF1 just wipes the floor with these games. So much strategic game play and can basically go anywhere. They all could be better but the multiplayer on Battlefield is just in another league. IMHO
I agree with everything you just said. I finished up the campaign yesterday and played about 1 hour or so of online multiplayer. I believe the last COD game I played before this one was maybe Black Ops/2? I didn't like the online multiplayer back then and thought maybe things had change since it's been a while but apparently not. I bought COD WWII for the fact that they went back in time. Although I enjoyed the campaign I wasn't happy to see they still have perks for kill streaks (air raids, etc.). I'm not a team death match kind of guy so I liked playing War. That said I'm not a fan of the small maps. I'm also not a fan of the run and gun/point and shoot style of this series. Wish I could get rid of the mini-map as well. That's why I prefer the Battlefield series. Hardcore mode, bullet drop, etc. I find there's something really satisfying about nailing a long distance shot or blowing up a tank with C4.

Maybe I'm not use to playing COD but to me the gameplay seems fast. I got killed a lot and I'm not sure if it's because I'm still new and don't know the maps, I suck or I'm just used to the slower gameplay of the Battlefield series. 15 minute matches are not really my thing. I've had matches in Battlefield that easily lasted 3x as long.

COD and Battlefield are two different experiences and I personally prefer the latter. There's just something about the big maps, vehicles, team work, etc. of Battlefield that makes the game superior to COD in my opinion. I'll stick with COD WWII for a little longer but it looks like I'll be going back to Battlefield 1 very soon after months of not playing it.

If I purchase another COD game it will strictly be for the campaign and I'll more than likely buy it used and not on day 1.

Now if EA/DICE could just come out with Bad Company 3 I'd be a very happy man. I truly enjoyed that series.

Battlefield > COD
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
12/29/2017 7:38pm
JRT812 wrote:
Man, I miss COD. I might have to get another PS4 and start playing again.
-MAVERICK- wrote:
If you get a PS4 go to communities and search for Vital MX. Send me a request and I'll add you to the group. Private group...
If you get a PS4 go to communities and search for Vital MX. Send me a request and I'll add you to the group. Private group for Vital posters.
Hey Mav, I just sent you a request for the community
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
12/29/2017 8:31pm
JRT812 wrote:
Man, I miss COD. I might have to get another PS4 and start playing again.
-MAVERICK- wrote:
If you get a PS4 go to communities and search for Vital MX. Send me a request and I'll add you to the group. Private group...
If you get a PS4 go to communities and search for Vital MX. Send me a request and I'll add you to the group. Private group for Vital posters.
MxKing809 wrote:
Did you send an invite to the PS4 group? I just logged in to check and didn't receive anything.

What's your PSN name? I'll send you an invite.
Five2Five
12/30/2017 9:23pm
The one thing i absolutely hate about Cod ww2 is the small maps and lack of maps. Campaign is great. Im ready to see what Battlefield 2018 will be, always put so many hours into their games and always have fun.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
12/30/2017 11:19pm
Five2Five wrote:
The one thing i absolutely hate about Cod ww2 is the small maps and lack of maps. Campaign is great. Im ready to see what Battlefield...
The one thing i absolutely hate about Cod ww2 is the small maps and lack of maps. Campaign is great. Im ready to see what Battlefield 2018 will be, always put so many hours into their games and always have fun.
Battlefield 2018: Apparently will be a WWII game
Battlefield 2019: Bad Company 3 and apprently in the Vietnam/Cold War era.
Battlefield 2020: ???

Looks like they are going to be releasing a new game each year from 2 different studios.

I was hoping Bad Company 3 was going to be their next release but I'm just happy to know it's in development. As for 2018, I won't mind if it's a WWII shooter seeing as I'm a fan of those games.

I like that the new COD stepped away from the modern shooter and went back in time but I'm not a fan of the online gameplay. Loved the campaign but the online portion leaves a lot to be desired in my opinion.

I can't say that I'm a fan of the Battlefield series going the annual release route but what can you do, it's business and it makes sense for them. I just hope they don't release a Bad Company game every 2 years and I sure as hell hope they don't release another Battlefield Hardline. I really wasn't a fan of that game.
Sunhouse
12/31/2017 2:49am
Well the guy who revealed BF1 and all the details says the next BF game is Bad Company 3 - Vietnam. And to be honest, it makes sense. WW2 was just done by Cod, and BF1 will be too similar. A Vietnam setting is a nice compromise of modern and old. Also, the current engine is good enough to be used in a few years for a WW2 setting after Vietnam. Fingers crossed it will be Vietnam. And I hope they skip ww2 altogether and make a Korean War setting instead.
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
12/31/2017 9:48pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
MxKing809 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Did you send an invite to the PS4 group? I just logged in to check and didn't receive anything. What's your PSN name? I'll send you...
Did you send an invite to the PS4 group? I just logged in to check and didn't receive anything.

What's your PSN name? I'll send you an invite.
Yeah, I sent one to the group.

My user name is MxKing809 if you could shoot one over!
Stuntman949
1/2/2018 8:03am
APLMAN99 wrote:
I have it for XBox One, but I only do the campaigns.
Same here. Only play campaign. I think they did a wonderful job on this one.

COD is one of those games where I beat the campaign and sell the game. I never go back to it like the racing titles.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
1/2/2018 8:25am
APLMAN99 wrote:
I have it for XBox One, but I only do the campaigns.
Same here. Only play campaign. I think they did a wonderful job on this one. COD is one of those games where I beat the campaign...
Same here. Only play campaign. I think they did a wonderful job on this one.

COD is one of those games where I beat the campaign and sell the game. I never go back to it like the racing titles.
Well if you don't play online there's not much re-playability once you complete the campaign. There's only so much time you can go through it before it becomes boring. The campaign in this one was pretty damn good. I've completed it on Veteran difficulty so now all I have left is online which isn't all that great in my opinion and the zombie stuff that I couldn't care less about.

Does anyone here go after all the trophies/achievements when playing games? I do with some of them but I don't think I will with COD: WWII. I can't stand the zombie stuff. It's played out and I was never into it.

I most likely will be playing this until the moto games come out unless some of the DLC stuff from Assassin's Creed Origins is released before those games. I haven't played anything moto in years so I'm really looking forward to those games and they can't get here soon enough.

Post a reply to: COD:WWII

The Latest