COD:WWII

akmx17
Anyone playing?

PS4 Gamertag: DirkDiggler807
|
11/9/2017 3:00am Edited Date/Time 11/9/2017 3:00am
Played first mission on campaign. Butter smooth controls. I like it so far. Havent had time for Xbox live. Whyzee250F
MR. X
11/9/2017 3:02am
I still don't have it . Probably not til after hunting season is done and i have a couple hours a week to play it.
Sunhouse
11/9/2017 6:11am
It has all been done before, in addition to the obvious Band of Brothers and SPR rip offs and over the top heroism stuff. Saw a playthrough on YT and the German soldiers were using Russian weapons. So stupid! There are so mny scenarios to choose from, and they pick D day like every other ww2 game
Sorry for the negativity
MR. X
11/9/2017 6:37am
Ya ,you certainly don't want D day in a WW2 themed video game.

The Shop

Spydee
11/9/2017 6:42am
MR. X wrote:
LaughingLaughingLaughing right? Only the largest seaborne invasion in history, how boring....
11/9/2017 6:53am
Lol!!!

It takes me a while to get through the campaigns because I start on veteran difficulty. I die a lot.
MR. X
11/9/2017 6:55am
I only play team death match online when playing the other versions.
JRT812
11/9/2017 6:57am
Man, I miss COD. I might have to get another PS4 and start playing again.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
11/9/2017 7:37am
akmx17 wrote:
Anyone playing?

PS4 Gamertag: DirkDiggler807
I pre-ordered it but I still have to go pick it up whenever I have time.

Pretty sure I already have you on my list. I think I added you when I created the Vital MX community. Will have to check later.

I always start with the campaign before jumping online. I haven't played a COD game since Black Ops I believe. Reason I bought this one was because they went back to their roots.

It might take a bit of time before I finish the campaign. I currently have Assassin's Creed Origins in the PS4. I'll be switching between those two for a while.
Donovan759
11/9/2017 8:04am
I have been playing a good bit. I love it. I think its the best game they have ever done. I started the Campaign but not far yet. The online gameplay is excellent. Love all the maps.
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
11/9/2017 8:41am Edited Date/Time 11/9/2017 8:41am
I am going to get it. I have all the rest but hated the jetpacks and future b.s. Leave that for Destiny or the likes. Im happy its back to ground war.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
11/9/2017 8:44am
FLmxer wrote:
I am going to get it. I have all the rest but hated the jetpacks and future b.s. Leave that for Destiny or the likes. Im...
I am going to get it. I have all the rest but hated the jetpacks and future b.s. Leave that for Destiny or the likes. Im happy its back to ground war.
PS4 or Xbox One?

And I agree about the futuristic stuff. Leave that shit to the sci-fi nerds lol.
APLMAN99
11/9/2017 10:10am
I have it for XBox One, but I only do the campaigns.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
11/9/2017 11:12am
APLMAN99 wrote:
Why do you only do campaigns? Playing online is a lot of fun. I mean you're on here so you know it's just as easy getting online for gaming.

Internet too slow? Can't stand COD 12 year olds lol?
JRT812
11/9/2017 11:41am
APLMAN99 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Why do you only do campaigns? Playing online is a lot of fun. I mean you're on here so you know it's just as easy getting...
Why do you only do campaigns? Playing online is a lot of fun. I mean you're on here so you know it's just as easy getting online for gaming.

Online play was the best part. Watched that kill to death ratio closely. Oooh and the relief of finally killing that one sob who either had some cheat on or was just some magically gifted player. Doesn't get any better seeing them coming back for revenge and getting killed again.... you can just feel the anger haha
JRT812
11/9/2017 11:42am
FLmxer wrote:
I am going to get it. I have all the rest but hated the jetpacks and future b.s. Leave that for Destiny or the likes. Im...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
PS4 or Xbox One?

And I agree about the futuristic stuff. Leave that shit to the sci-fi nerds lol.
agree with that. However, I did enjoy the zombies
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
11/9/2017 12:04pm
JRT812 wrote:
Man, I miss COD. I might have to get another PS4 and start playing again.
If you get a PS4 go to communities and search for Vital MX. Send me a request and I'll add you to the group. Private group for Vital posters.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
11/9/2017 12:08pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Why do you only do campaigns? Playing online is a lot of fun. I mean you're on here so you know it's just as easy getting...

JRT812 wrote:
Online play was the best part. Watched that kill to death ratio closely. Oooh and the relief of finally killing that one sob who either had...
Online play was the best part. Watched that kill to death ratio closely. Oooh and the relief of finally killing that one sob who either had some cheat on or was just some magically gifted player. Doesn't get any better seeing them coming back for revenge and getting killed again.... you can just feel the anger haha
Love it when I get killed a bunch of times by the same guy in Battlefield and I finally stab his ass and get his tags. Lol pretty satisfying.

One of the reason I'm not a PC gamer is because it's much easier to cheat on that platform. That and I can't keep up with upgrading stuff all the time. Too costly for me. PS4, plug and play is simple, easy and I get my money's worth and then some.
APLMAN99
11/9/2017 12:09pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:

I like to turn the game off when I want, without screwing up any sort of team game, etc.

I'm not really much of a gamer, but I like the COD stuff. I usually start on the lowest level, then when I finish it I go back and do it at a higher level and so on.

We've got fiber 100x100 internet, so I think it's probably fast enough, but I definitely don't need to deal with some of the weirdos on Live......
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
11/9/2017 12:49pm Edited Date/Time 11/9/2017 12:51pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:
I like to turn the game off when I want, without screwing up any sort of team game, etc. I'm not really much of a gamer...
I like to turn the game off when I want, without screwing up any sort of team game, etc.

I'm not really much of a gamer, but I like the COD stuff. I usually start on the lowest level, then when I finish it I go back and do it at a higher level and so on.

We've got fiber 100x100 internet, so I think it's probably fast enough, but I definitely don't need to deal with some of the weirdos on Live......
Totally get what you're saying. That's one of the reason I don't wear a headset/mic. Can't stand people getting in arguments over the lamest shit. That and kids saying bro every other word.

I do the same with the campaign mode. Start with average, finish it and then usually do it again on the hardest difficulty. I then follow that up with the easiest mode to collect the remaining trophies if I feel like it.

And screwing a team game? No need to worry about that especially in team death match. I never play that game type. I prefer objective based game types but even then it's hard to screw anything up since most people just treat it like it was team death match. Lol.

In Battlefield I could literally be dying next to a medic and they won't even throw a medic kit. Same when it comes to ammo, vehicle repair, etc. Hard to win with a bunch of morons on your team. Accidentally kill your teammate because he stood up as you were taking a shot with your sniper riffle, proceeds to continually spawn on you just to kill you.

Like I mentioned earlier I haven't played a COD game in years but I have a very good feeling things online haven't change one bit. Still, can't wait to get it.
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
11/9/2017 2:16pm
I think Im gonna pick it up. I die a lot online.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
11/9/2017 4:10pm
kzizok wrote:
PS4 or Xbox One?

As far as dying a lot, who really cares as long as you're having fun. Different story if you're playing competitively. The more you play the better you get. Once you know your way around the maps that helps a lot.
plowboy
11/9/2017 4:27pm
You guys make this game sound fun. Will it play on my Atari? I joke but I just don't know where people find time to play. Does no one else sleep?
MR. X
11/9/2017 4:32pm
plowboy wrote:
You guys make this game sound fun. Will it play on my Atari? I joke but I just don't know where people find time to play...
You guys make this game sound fun. Will it play on my Atari? I joke but I just don't know where people find time to play. Does no one else sleep?
If i ever play ,its after the wife and kid go to bed . If i play for an hour at a time ,that's a lot . Lately i'm ready for bed by 8:30.
plowboy
11/9/2017 4:44pm
plowboy wrote:
You guys make this game sound fun. Will it play on my Atari? I joke but I just don't know where people find time to play...
MR. X wrote:
If i ever play ,its after the wife and kid go to bed . If i play for an hour at a time ,that's a lot...
If i ever play ,its after the wife and kid go to bed . If i play for an hour at a time ,that's a lot . Lately i'm ready for bed by 8:30.
My bedtime as well. I get up at 4:00 unless I'm on overtime...then it's 2:30. When I was young 4 hours was plenty.
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
11/9/2017 5:15pm Edited Date/Time 11/9/2017 5:16pm
FLmxer wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
PS4 or Xbox One?

PS4. FLmxer121. Zombies is fun. I have not been on in awhile but i did run back into my house to put the PS4 up high away from hurricane storm surge before i left so i do care. Lol i need to charge my controller and buy ww2.
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
11/9/2017 5:20pm
kzizok wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
PS4 or Xbox One? As far as dying a lot, who really cares as long as you're having fun. Different story if you're playing competitively. The...
PS4 or Xbox One?

As far as dying a lot, who really cares as long as you're having fun. Different story if you're playing competitively. The more you play the better you get. Once you know your way around the maps that helps a lot.
Prolly Xbox1 (can do PS4 too). I was playing the older ones, but been a while. Im like a poster above, I didnt like the jet packs , etc version. This new one looks awesome.

As far as dying on-line, I do have fun but sometimes it gets frustrating. I cant even play with my boys, it's embarrassing!Shocked
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
11/9/2017 5:32pm
kzizok wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
PS4 or Xbox One? As far as dying a lot, who really cares as long as you're having fun. Different story if you're playing competitively. The...
PS4 or Xbox One?

kzizok wrote:
Prolly Xbox1 (can do PS4 too). I was playing the older ones, but been a while. Im like a poster above, I didnt like the jet...
Prolly Xbox1 (can do PS4 too). I was playing the older ones, but been a while. Im like a poster above, I didnt like the jet packs , etc version. This new one looks awesome.

As far as dying on-line, I do have fun but sometimes it gets frustrating. I cant even play with my boys, it's embarrassing!Shocked
Do you still have to buy a console or you have both of them and you just have to decide for which one to get the game?

I totally get the frustrating part about dying a lot. When it starts happening to me and I can't seem to catch a break no matter what I try to do, I tend to start cursing a lot lol. Fuck this bullshit game....10 minutes later back at it lol.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
11/9/2017 5:55pm
FLmxer wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
PS4 or Xbox One?

FLmxer wrote:
PS4. FLmxer121. Zombies is fun. I have not been on in awhile but i did run back into my house to put the PS4 up high...
PS4. FLmxer121. Zombies is fun. I have not been on in awhile but i did run back into my house to put the PS4 up high away from hurricane storm surge before i left so i do care. Lol i need to charge my controller and buy ww2.
I sent a friend request to a FLmxer months ago but it hasn't been accepted as of yet. I think it was sent back in January of this year. If that's you, you weren't kidding about not being on in a while lol.

I typed in FLmxer121 and nothing comes up. Not sure if it'll help your memory but FLmxer is a level 7 in trophies.

Stashing your PS4 high up away from danger lol. Outta the way the storm is coming gotta make sure my PS4 is in a safe place. Awesome.

Post a reply to: COD:WWII

The Latest