CBD oils?

Meister
Anyone use them? For what? What kind? What mg?
|
rosebud441
12/31/2018 8:57am
i do.. but its not cheap.

Lather up the old knees before a day on the ski hill.... Less soreness and better recovery from those 30* heavy pow days..

motosmith
12/31/2018 9:03am
My wife ingests about an eye dropper amount every other day. She has pain from an old shoulder injury. She claims it works well.
12/31/2018 9:57am
Me and my gf have tried gummies, liquid, and a topical salve. I didnt notice much if anything from injesting it. She uses the salve for joint and muscle pains. She said it does help.
ocscottie
12/31/2018 11:38am
I have tried practically everything under the sun that is CBD, From tincture, to high grade strains of bud to pure CBD vapes and it does nothing for me. Im pretty bummed about it because i have so many friends that swear it changed their lives.

The Shop

500guy
1/1/2019 2:51pm
Just drink a gallon of Kratom...
Kratom is POSSIBLY UNSAFE for most people when taken by mouth.

Kratom can cause many side effects when taken by mouth, including tongue numbness, nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, need to urinate, constipation, aggression, hallucinations, delusions, and thyroid problems. Kratom in large doses may cause trouble breathing, brain swelling, seizure, liver damage, and death.

Kratom can cause dependence when taken regularly. People who use kratom regularly and then stop taking it may experience decreased appetite, diarrhea, muscle pain and spasms, twitches, watery eyes, anxiety, trouble sleeping, anger, hot flashes, and fever.
motosmith
1/4/2019 8:50am Edited Date/Time 2/21/2019 10:38am
Just drink a gallon of Kratom...
500guy wrote:
Kratom is POSSIBLY UNSAFE for most people when taken by mouth. Kratom can cause many side effects when taken by mouth, including tongue numbness, nausea, vomiting...
Kratom is POSSIBLY UNSAFE for most people when taken by mouth.

Kratom can cause many side effects when taken by mouth, including tongue numbness, nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, need to urinate, constipation, aggression, hallucinations, delusions, and thyroid problems. Kratom in large doses may cause trouble breathing, brain swelling, seizure, liver damage, and death.

Kratom can cause dependence when taken regularly. People who use kratom regularly and then stop taking it may experience decreased appetite, diarrhea, muscle pain and spasms, twitches, watery eyes, anxiety, trouble sleeping, anger, hot flashes, and fever.
Is that the stuff that causes people to strip off their clothes and smash their head into parked cars?
Demi 301215
2/21/2019 3:28am
I use CBD oil for reducing anxiety, it happens sometimes. I also have spinal pain, so it helps me with it. It relaxes me well and I sleep well at night after. CBD oil helps to maintain the whole body balance, I really feel it. By the way, it is legal in 50 states, look here https://cbd.market/cbdblog/cbd-oil-legality-in-usa I buy not only oils from them but also gummies, edibles, capsules.
2/21/2019 10:12am
motosmith wrote:
Is that the stuff that causes people to strip off their clothes and smash their head into parked cars?
No, those idiots just took the blindfold off!

Post a reply to: CBD oils?

The Latest