CBD

FlickitFlat
Fantasy
644th
Edited Date/Time 3/6/2020 1:06am
Has CBD oil been discussed here? Do any of you have experience, thoughts and opinions on CBD oil for pain relief or other ailments?
|
MR. X
8/1/2018 8:13am
Did the cbd oil and a 3,6,9 omega pills at the same time . Not sure which one caused my tennis elbow and ac joint pain to go away but it only took a few weeks for noticeably less pain.
Pat_Boyd
8/1/2018 8:15am
I use a hemp oil tinsure daily , specially the topicals creams(like icey -hot ). Can't barely walk in the morning's, put that on everything that hurts ,I'm running around on my jobs in a couple hours . Can't live without it. Amazon is the best place to get it. Inde Hemp creams are the best I've tried. ( $18-20 )They have them in the medical cannabis dispensary's, but almost 3x the cost ,some with Thc in them.($50-60). I highly recommend trying it. It has sure gone up in price lately compared to 5 years ago.
jgmxdad251
8/1/2018 9:22am
Considering it for my dog. Vet told me she had the worse arthritis he had ever seen and In his next breathe started talking about quality of life. My dog is on a anti-inflammatory, was looking to try some CBD’s to get her off the pills....... Oh and by the way my dog did multiple laps in the pool yesterday. F that Vet.
8/1/2018 10:00am
My wife has been using it for high blood pressure with good results. It also helps her sleep.

The Shop

dsmith
Fantasy
1470th
8/1/2018 12:22pm
I couldn't sleep for the pass 2+ months(stressed out job hunting),,got some 0% thc stuff to vape.....now im droolin and pillow case creases on my face when I wake up..i sleep great now.
gabrielito
8/1/2018 1:16pm
CBD is great for all kinds of things. The only issue I have with it is it counteracts the psychoactive aspects of THC.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
8/1/2018 2:09pm
My Mom swears by it. She is a terrible sleeper and has various ailments that cause some pain. She started using CBD about 6 months ago and she will never stop using it now.

Me, I use the real stuff. Laughing
TXDirt
8/1/2018 2:24pm
avidchimp wrote:
My Mom swears by it. She is a terrible sleeper and has various ailments that cause some pain. She started using CBD about 6 months ago...
My Mom swears by it. She is a terrible sleeper and has various ailments that cause some pain. She started using CBD about 6 months ago and she will never stop using it now.

Could you find out what brand your Mom uses? My mother suffers from all sorts of illnesses and I would love to get her to try something like that.
Pat_Boyd
8/1/2018 2:24pm Edited Date/Time 8/1/2018 2:39pm
There's so many brands out there , Amazon has a big list under hemp oil.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
8/1/2018 2:52pm
avidchimp wrote:
My Mom swears by it. She is a terrible sleeper and has various ailments that cause some pain. She started using CBD about 6 months ago...

TXDirt wrote:
Could you find out what brand your Mom uses? My mother suffers from all sorts of illnesses and I would love to get her to try...
Could you find out what brand your Mom uses? My mother suffers from all sorts of illnesses and I would love to get her to try something like that.
[url]thecbddistillery.com[/url]

She gets the three pack of vape pens, and the oil, but there is a good selection of product on their site.
APLMAN99
8/2/2018 5:57am
Any issues with drug testing, etc, for CDL licensing and such?
Kyle_McNab
8/2/2018 7:24am
APLMAN99 wrote:
Just get 100% cbd no thc. Some products have a small amounts of thc.
motoxracer723
8/2/2018 7:43am
jgmxdad251 wrote:
Considering it for my dog. Vet told me she had the worse arthritis he had ever seen and In his next breathe started talking about quality...
Considering it for my dog. Vet told me she had the worse arthritis he had ever seen and In his next breathe started talking about quality of life. My dog is on a anti-inflammatory, was looking to try some CBD’s to get her off the pills....... Oh and by the way my dog did multiple laps in the pool yesterday. F that Vet.
Started my guy on it 2 months ago. Noticeably changed his appetite for the better and resulted in the flat out loss of a fatty growth on his side which I had assumed to be a benign fatty lipoma.
He also suffered from stiffness in the neck and shoulders in the mornings - totally gone at this point.
It's expensive for me as the volume of what I use is up there - 1 drop per 10lbs of dog x 2 daily (he's a 150lb wolfhound) but worth it IMO
jgmxdad251
8/2/2018 7:49am
Thanks for the reply. May I ask what product you’re using?
motoxracer723
8/2/2018 10:10am
jgmxdad251 wrote:
Thanks for the reply. May I ask what product you’re using?
I found these guys online and went with them after minor research. I'm sure there are other good options out there

innovet cbd
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
8/2/2018 11:04am
My aunts use that stuff for various aches and pains and swear by it. My wife was going to try it to help her sleep but hasn't gotten any yet.
With any luck, it makes wives super horny. We'll see.
ocscottie
8/2/2018 2:51pm
I did a CBD trial in hopes if it curing the nerve pains (neuropathic) in my legs, unfortunately it did not help. At first i tried the straight 100% CBD oils taken tincture (dropped under the tongue) then went and got my card and tried the highest CBD flower i could find, still no luck. I was pretty bummed, spent a good amount of $$$ with zero results.

I swear i have tried just about everything for these damn pains, i even talked with one of the best SCI surgeons in the area from Stanford and he said straight up, if there was one thing he could cure in his lifetime, it would be the neuropathic pains in SCI patients. It is pure hell, imagine your feet sitting in a pool of hot lava, thats how bad it gets, really strange is at the same time each day it gets worse, 6-8pm.

I have heard and seen vids of CBD being a miracle cure for many ailments, unfortunately not in my case.

Now get this, i go in to see my doctor and let him know about my experimentation with my green card and marijuana, guess what he says, if i plan to use marryjane, he is not allowed by the FEDs to prescribe me pain medication. Its not HIS choice, he was all for me trying something for the hell i have been in, but the fucked up Fed. Government WANT me on these g'damned opioids! Tell me that is not a fucking joke! I have to sign a paper and get piss tested 3 times a year. This has me infuriated! I was doing a lot better smoking just a tiny bit before bed, almost eliminating sleep meds all together. Its a damn joke!!

/end rant
Pat_Boyd
8/2/2018 3:07pm
It does take awhile to get in your system to feel the effects taking it orally , like a couple weeks to a month for me .. the creams are almost immediate, had some bad leg and feet cramps last week ,put that on ,could not get them to come back ,was amazing.
gabrielito
8/2/2018 3:49pm
ocscottie wrote:
I did a CBD trial in hopes if it curing the nerve pains (neuropathic) in my legs, unfortunately it did not help. At first i tried...
I did a CBD trial in hopes if it curing the nerve pains (neuropathic) in my legs, unfortunately it did not help. At first i tried the straight 100% CBD oils taken tincture (dropped under the tongue) then went and got my card and tried the highest CBD flower i could find, still no luck. I was pretty bummed, spent a good amount of $$$ with zero results.

I swear i have tried just about everything for these damn pains, i even talked with one of the best SCI surgeons in the area from Stanford and he said straight up, if there was one thing he could cure in his lifetime, it would be the neuropathic pains in SCI patients. It is pure hell, imagine your feet sitting in a pool of hot lava, thats how bad it gets, really strange is at the same time each day it gets worse, 6-8pm.

I have heard and seen vids of CBD being a miracle cure for many ailments, unfortunately not in my case.

Now get this, i go in to see my doctor and let him know about my experimentation with my green card and marijuana, guess what he says, if i plan to use marryjane, he is not allowed by the FEDs to prescribe me pain medication. Its not HIS choice, he was all for me trying something for the hell i have been in, but the fucked up Fed. Government WANT me on these g'damned opioids! Tell me that is not a fucking joke! I have to sign a paper and get piss tested 3 times a year. This has me infuriated! I was doing a lot better smoking just a tiny bit before bed, almost eliminating sleep meds all together. Its a damn joke!!

/end rant
Scottie have you tried a 50/50 strain before? From what I understand THC helps with the neuro issues, while the CBD makes it so you don't get really high and provides other benefits.. In Washington we have an excellent 50/50 called Aliens on Moonshine.
early
Fantasy
2231st
8/2/2018 3:54pm Edited Date/Time 8/2/2018 3:55pm
ocscottie wrote:
I did a CBD trial in hopes if it curing the nerve pains (neuropathic) in my legs, unfortunately it did not help. At first i tried...

/end rant
gabrielito wrote:
Scottie have you tried a 50/50 strain before? From what I understand THC helps with the neuro issues, while the CBD makes it so you don't...
Scottie have you tried a 50/50 strain before? From what I understand THC helps with the neuro issues, while the CBD makes it so you don't get really high and provides other benefits.. In Washington we have an excellent 50/50 called Aliens on Moonshine.
He said he can't have any thc in his system, which sucks. Hope you find something that helps ya Scottie.

CBD is great for sleeping if you have anxiety related issues.
hillbilly
8/3/2018 3:07am
APLMAN99 wrote:
Kyle_McNab wrote:
How you gonna know it is 100%?

Just hope cheech and chong did clean the vat out.
MelonFan123
8/3/2018 11:18am
Anyone here tried Silver as an alternative treatment?

I started working with this company about 6 months ago as a consultant and in that time i've been blown away by how much Silver can help people with common health ailments. I really didn't know much about it before this. Structured Silver

I'm a big believer in CBD as well. Helped my mother-in-law with a chronic back pain she's had.

Not trying to be pushy but this thread seemed to be a good place to drop helpful info. If anyone has internal issues (digestive, Leaky Gut, IBS, Crohn's, colitis, etc) or skin conditions (eczema, acne, psoriasis, shingles, etc) Silver can be very beneficial. The focus of Silver is in it helping to heal your gut and restore proper balance of bacteria. Be glad to help out or answer any questions.

Regarding CBD, I have a friend involved with this brand and I can provide a discount code. Let me know! https://medterracbd.com
Kyle_McNab
8/4/2018 5:10am
APLMAN99 wrote:
Kyle_McNab wrote:
hillbilly wrote:

No dumbass. If it’s lab tested you know what’s in it.some is fda approved Hemp cbd doesn’t have thc.
hillbilly
8/4/2018 6:25am
Kyle_McNab wrote:
hillbilly wrote:

Kyle_McNab wrote:
No dumbass. If it’s lab tested you know what’s in it.some is fda approved Hemp cbd doesn’t have thc.
Lol, well,that settles it,the fda tests it,sure gives me comfort i will pass my drug test.

You ever rub any on your chapped pussy?
Kyle_McNab
8/4/2018 6:40am
hillbilly wrote:

Kyle_McNab wrote:
hillbilly wrote:
Lol, well,that settles it,the fda tests it,sure gives me comfort i will pass my drug test.

You obviously lack knowledge but want to come at me like a know it all. If you have half a brain you’d realize it’s pretty easy to get legit stuff. you’re ignorant so you might as well stfu?
Nellie12
8/4/2018 3:35pm
Oh really? Is there anything on any CBD product that says it has been tested by the FDA or an approved FDA testing lab? I don't think so.
early
Fantasy
2231st
8/4/2018 4:25pm
Kyle_McNab wrote:
hillbilly wrote:

Kyle_McNab wrote:
You obviously lack knowledge but want to come at me like a know it all. If you have half a brain you’d realize it’s pretty easy...
You obviously lack knowledge but want to come at me like a know it all. If you have half a brain you’d realize it’s pretty easy to get legit stuff. you’re ignorant so you might as well stfu?
FDA issues warning letters to companies claiming false levels of active ingredient here, these were tested out of good faith not for approval. https://www.fda.gov/newsevents/publichealthfocus/ucm484109.htm

FDA issues approval of first CBD drug to treat seizures on June 25, 2018. Doubt there are any others that are tested to this high of a standard. https://www.fda.gov/newsevents/newsroom/pressannouncements/ucm611046.htm

Post a reply to: CBD

The Latest