Britney's Dad... still hanging around the Moto community?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/24/2021 2:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/24/2021 3:13 PM

Just curious, after everything we're hearing about this f'd up "conservatorship" anybody seen him lately? Will he even be welcome? Two sides to every story, sure... but it sure sounds like a sketchy guy who's daughter hit it very big, and he's reaping all the benefits. I live in Louisiana, (where the Spears family is from). Dare I say I'm familiar with the type of guy he is. I have a strong suspicion Mr. Spears is driving the most expensive, decked-out Ram 3500 Dodge produces, has the obligatory deer lease (that is probably the size of Rhode Island), probably has a very nice home on the deer lease (most people plop down an inexpensive trailer or camper on their lease), on top of whatever his primary home may be, you can bet there are more than a few top of the line side by sides to get around the property. Probably a few private lakes or ponds thrown in there, too. Reminds me of when stupid people win the lottery... but at least those people bought a ticket.

|

6/24/2021 3:46 PM

I just read an article about this... apparently she has restrictions on getting pregnant and/or married? She wants another child but isn't legally allowed to do so? That's F'ed up, man. I don't care how crazy she is. Unless she's a danger to herself or others, you can't do that to a person.

LEAVE BRITTNEY ALONE!!!

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

6/24/2021 3:53 PM

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

6/24/2021 4:04 PM

I was just curious, I know he used to show up at some pro races and barbecue for people... the rest was just a rant (been in Louisiana too long, getting ready to move)

|

6/25/2021 6:31 AM

I think JT is friend and rumor had it she was in his motorhime at Reddick while we were racing there years ago. Could be wrong.

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

6/29/2021 9:33 AM

for those that think that conservativeship shes in is wrong...well she would probably be dead right now if it wasn't put in place. chick is a train wreck.. sure undo it now but watch what happens.

|

6/29/2021 10:04 AM

dboivin wrote:

for those that think that conservativeship shes in is wrong...well she would probably be dead right now if it wasn't put in ...more

maybe, but they force her to perform and cash the checks for themselves. She is property and her dad sold her.

|

6/29/2021 11:14 AM

what he is paid is a .00001% of what she is making. overblown. shes a trainwreck any way you dice it.

|

6/29/2021 11:16 AM

you think shes being exploited by her dad? wait til u see after she is released from it. that shit gonna be gone so fast. she'll be living in a cardboard box in 10 years.

|

6/29/2021 11:28 AM

dboivin wrote:

you think shes being exploited by her dad? wait til u see after she is released from it. that shit gonna be gone so fast. ...more

So what she earned it, what's it matter to you or anyone else if she dumped it in a barrel and burnt the money.

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

6/29/2021 12:13 PM

dboivin wrote:

you think shes being exploited by her dad? wait til u see after she is released from it. that shit gonna be gone so fast. ...more

She was exploited by her dad a long long time ago. Disney is well known for what they do to kids.

|

6/29/2021 9:18 PM

dboivin wrote:

GabeM wrote:

She was exploited by her dad a long long time ago. Disney is well known for what they do to kids.

no doubt. would also guess it was her mom that pushed that gig early in life.

|

6/30/2021 6:43 AM

Falcon wrote:

I just read an article about this... apparently she has restrictions on getting pregnant and/or married? She wants another ...more

That's NEW America for you !!!!!! Man Or Woman YOU Decide in the new USA LOLOL

|