Boy chucks kid off slide, mug shot says he does it again

hillbilly
|
early
Fantasy
2231st
8/4/2018 11:56am
That's f'd. Last year I was at a water park and there was a set of slides, some you picked up a raft at the bottom and carried it up to ride. A group of about 4 kids were carrying rafts up the wrong line, when they realized they couldn't use them in that line they just threw them over the rail and it was probably 50 feet to the ground below. Who the hell does that? Some real dipshit kids put there...
rongi#401
8/4/2018 11:30pm Edited Date/Time 8/4/2018 11:30pm
My buddy was in line at hurricane harbor for a big slide years ago, this kid comes running through the line acting dumb and yelling (drunk).
Minutes later the kid gets to the front of the line, runs head first and jumps on to the slide, launches off over the edge, 80+ feet down and flops in the parking lot. People screaming. Kid died.
My buddy was very excited to tell that story
NorCal 50+
8/5/2018 10:53am
The guy is so mentally impaired that he actually had an attendant with him...I'd be shocked if no lawsuit came from this.
plowboy
8/5/2018 11:32am
Gotta disagree with you this time hilly. You/ we wouldn't whack a deaf or blind kid around....this boy is DIAGNOSED as having mental problems. Probably a sociopath as well. I guarantee this isn't the first time he's hurt someone. I'm only half a snowflake here...he doesn't need punishment...he needs institutional psychiatric care. I mean locked up for the public's safety. Chances are pretty slim he'll ever get better. I'm a compassionate fella....but I got limits. Don't need to be a fortune teller to know what's gonna happen if they don't get him put away.

I should have just said, "I've never seen beating a mean dog make them nice".

The Shop

vetmxr
8/5/2018 6:02pm
early wrote:
That's f'd. Last year I was at a water park and there was a set of slides, some you picked up a raft at the bottom...
That's f'd. Last year I was at a water park and there was a set of slides, some you picked up a raft at the bottom and carried it up to ride. A group of about 4 kids were carrying rafts up the wrong line, when they realized they couldn't use them in that line they just threw them over the rail and it was probably 50 feet to the ground below. Who the hell does that? Some real dipshit kids put there...
Their parents.

Post a reply to: Boy chucks kid off slide, mug shot says he does it again

The Latest